Voice Of My Heart

I Like You The Best

“Stay here, I’ll be right back” Junhyung said to Yeonseo and headed to the stage… with the rest of the Beast members. Yes, all of them came here just to perform.

“Looks like our invited guest are here to entertain the people here at Paradise Café in this beautiful night. Representing, Beast, with their song, Beautiful Night!” Lee Teuk announced, leaving the stage.

The Beast members then started to perform Beautiful Night, attracting the attention of many passers-by to Paradise Café. Everyone couldn’t help it but to dance to the upbeat of the song. Yeonseo stepped closer to the stage where Ming joined her then. They looked at each other and knew that they were thinking of the same thing. Later, they found themselves joining the crowd jumping up and down as if they were in a concert.

“I’m waiting for you~” Junhyung rapped, pointing and winking towards Yeonseo.

Yeonseo smiled from ear to ear, jumping up and down to the fast rhythm with her hands up in the air. She felt as if it’s the end of the world and she’s partying the hell out of her heart. The song is just so perfect for that night.

Everybody clapped and cheered when their performance had finished.   

“Wow, what an entertaining way to describe the beautiful night tonight! Next up, we have a special group of vocal coaches with us tonight that will be performing their own composed song. Lets give it up for Infinite H feat. Hani with Crying!” the host once again leave the stage and Dongwoo, Hoya and Hani went up the stage and started singing. Their performance received great response from the audience.

While Yeonseo was watching the performance, Sungyeol suddenly grabbed Yeonseo’s hand and led her out of Paradise Café through the back door.

“Yeonseo-ah,… you picked Junhyung over me right?” Sungyeol asked, looking at Yeonseo, anticipating for an answer. Yeonseo was surprised to hear that.

“S-sorry Sungyeol oppa…” she replied softly. Sungyeol looked away, heart broken.

“You’re not at fault, Yeonseo.. I’m sorry because I made you wait for me. These words I couldn’t say to you,.. I love you. These words I don’t have the strength to say” Sungyeol said, a tear rolling down his cheek. Yeonseo felt touched, tears falling from her eyes, following Sungyeol’s.

“I hope you and Junhyung will last long. And promise me something. If he creates trouble or made you cry, be sure to tell me. I will teach him a lesson…” Sungyeol joked. Yeonseo let out a small laugh in between her tears and sobbed even harder. Sungyeol pulled Yeonseo towards him and hugged her.

“Or I’ll just lend you my shoulders to cry on” he continued, hugging her even tighter. Yeonseo also hugged him. This is the second time in a day she cried because of heart break.

“Okay, Sungyeol oppa. I promise” Yeonseo said, pulling away from Sungyeol.

“Great. Now, go. Junhyung is waiting for you” Sungyeol smiled, wiping away her tears.

“Thank you, Sungyeol oppa” Yeonseo thanked before going in Paradise Café to look for Junhyung.