You Owed Me.

I Like You The Best

Yeonseo woke up and found out that it was just 6.30am. She looked at Ming beside, still sleeping peacefully. She decided to make breakfast since it is still quite early. Furthermore, their brothers are here. She went to the toilet to wash her face and brushed her teeth. She went out to find Sungyeol and Sunggyu still asleep. Yeonseo sneaked into the kitchen and took out the ingredients for breakfast, as quietly as possible. She planned to make scrambled eggs with sausages. While she was cooking, Sungyeol was already awaked. He looked in the kitchen and saw Yeonseo cooking. Being a choding, he decided to scare her. He got up and sneaked behind her.

“Boo~” Sungyeol said at the normal voice level, trying as hard as possible not to wake Sunggyu up.

“AH!” Yeonseo screamed, frightened. The eggs that she had been beating spilled on her hands and dripped on the floor. Some of it also spilled on Sungyeol’s hand.

“Ugh~ Sungyeol oppa, you know I hate it when you do that. Look what had happened” Yeonseo hissed, looking at the mess.

“Hahahahah, you’re so easily frightened~” he laughed, wiping his egged-finger on Yeonseo’s cheek.

“Yah~” Yeonseo reached out to get revenge but Sungyeol flinched backwards, causing Yeonseo to slip on the spilled eggs. Again, Sungyeol held her hands and pulled her towards him just in time before she collapsed on the ground. Sungyeol was holding her waist and Yeonseo was leaning against Sungyeol’s body. Yeonseo’s heart was about to explode, his hands felt warm on her. Sungyeol flushed at the thought of Yeonseo feeling his heart beating at lightning speed. Their faces were just inches away from each other’s. 

“Um, thank you, Sungyeol oppa for saving me again. Haha, im so clumsy” Yeonseo snapped back to reality and faked a laugh. They regained back to their standing position.Sungyeol cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck.

“You really got to be careful, Yeonseo-ah. Come, lets clean this up” Sungyeol  advised, taking a piece of rag and wiped the spilled eggs on the floor. Yeonseo also took a rag and clean up with Sungyeol. She then realised that her feet has got egg stains.

“Aish, my feet.. how am I suppose to walk to the washroom..” Yeonseo muttered under her breath.

“Just stay here” Sungyeol stood up. He grabbed a tissue and wet it. He then sat down beside Yeonseo and wiped her feet.

“Um, Sungyeol oppa, I can do this on my own,” she reached out for the tissue but Sungyeol insisted.

“You have work later, right? It’s almost 7. I’ll make breakfast and you and Ming go get ready for work” he instructed, standing up, throwing the tissue away and washed his hands and wiped it dry.

“You’re just gonna sit there?” Sungyeol held out his hands. She took it and stood up.

“Thank you so much, Sungyeol oppa. I owe you” she thanked.

“Yup, you owed me. Now go” Sungyeol grinned, boiling the sausages.

Yeonseo let out a small smile before heading to the bathroom.