Found Love

I Like You The Best

Paradise Café was filled with people watching the performance. Yeonseo searched Junhyung in the sea of faces and finally spotted him at the corner, sitting down and chatting with the Beast members. Yeonseo rushed to him.

“Yeonseo-ah, where were you?” Junhyung asked, standing up and approached Yeonseo.

“Follow me” Yeonseo held Junhyung’s hand and led him out of Paradise Café through the front door this time. She went to an alley just beside the club Junhyung used to go to, and not forgetting where they first met.

“Yeonseo-ah, where are we going? To the club?” Junhyung was puzzled when Yeonseo dragged him to the alley. Yeonseo stopped and faced him shyly.

“It’s more quiet here. I want to tell you something” Yeonseo looked up to Junhyung.

“What is it, Yeonseo?” Junhyung looked back at Yeonseo, softened.

“I.. picked you over Sungyeol oppa. I love you, Junhyung oppa” Yeonseo confessed, looking down from embarrassment. Junhyung’s heart skipped a beat when he heard that. He cupped Yeonseo’s chin and made her face him. He searched Yeonseo’s eyes and found love. He then leaned in and kissed her. Their lips felt cold on each other’s.

“I love you too, Yeonseo” Junhyung hugged Yeonseo after letting go of the kiss. 

At that point of time, Yeonseo’s phone rang.

“Aish, what a timing” Junhyung whined. Yeonseo chuckled and pulled herself away from him. She fished out her phone and answered the call.

“Hello? Sunggyu oppa? You’re here already? Oh okay I’ll be going there now. Wait for me” Yeonseo then hung up.

“My brother is here. Lets go” Yeonseo said, stepping out of the alley but Junhyung grabbed her hand.

“Yah, you’re just going to leave your boyfriend to walk alone? Bad girlfriend~” Junhyung pouted and intertwined his fingers with Yeonseo’s.

“Hahaha~ Since when are you so cute?” Yeonseo laughed, they are walking back to Paradise Café.

“I’m always cute okay..” he replied, swinging their hands back and forth.