Pepero Night @ Paradise Cafe

I Like You The Best

Meanwhile, Paradise Café was also having a Pepero Event. Sungyeol managed the event while Yeonseo and her colleagues, Jaelin and Sungjong helped. They had decorated the café with balloons and banners. There is a small stage in the café for the competition to be held at. The grand prize will be a $100 voucher at Nice Fashion and a $10 voucher at Paradise Café. The first runner up will be getting a 20% discount at Nice Fashion and a $5 voucher at Paradise Café. The third place couple will be receiving a 10% discount at Nice Fashion and a free breakfast set at Paradise Café while the last couple will be getting a free cheese cake only.

Yeonseo, Jaelin and Sungjong then went out to promote the Pepero Competition.

“Please kindly wait inside for other players. Thank you!” Jaelin said politely to the first couple that wanted to participate in the competition. The couple then went in.

“Hi Yeonseo~ What are you doing?” Junhyung suddenly appeared with his hands placed around Yeonseo’s neck.

“Oh hi~ I’m promoting for the Pepero Competition. Can you help?” Yeonseo asked, facing him, slightly blushing from the physical contact.

“Sure. Oh, there’s a couple there” he then ran to catch up with the couple. Yeonseo just smiled looking at his back figure.

“Boo~” suddenly a guy’s voice were heard from behind. Yeonseo jerked and turned behind.

“Omo, Myungsoo oppa! You shocked me!” Yeonseo was shocked seeing her ex-boyfriend.

“Yeonseo-ah, I miss you so much” Myungsoo gave Yeonseo a friendly hug.

“I missed you too, oppa” Yeonseo pat his back gently.

“I heard that you worked here, so I came with Dongwoo and Hoya” he pointed behind him. Yeonseo peeked behind him and saw Dongwoo and Hoya walking towards them with Ming, Yoseob, Woohyun and Hani.

“How come you guys are together? You all know each other?” Yeonseo asked them, surprised.

“Yeonseo-ah, you know Hani?” Ming asked.

“And you know Dongwoo and Hoya?” Hani asked.

“Um yes and yes. You know what? Let’s talk inside” Yeonseo replied and then led them inside the café. All of them then sat down except for Yeonseo. Junhyung also joined Yoseob in the café while Sungjong and Jaelin were still doing their job outside.