10 seconds

I Like You The Best

“Hi Sunggyu oppa!~” Yeonseo said, waving to her brother who was watching the performance.

“Junhee? What are you doing here?” Junhyung asked when he saw his sister beside Sunggyu.

“Oh hi oppa~ I came with my Chinese teacher, Mr Kim. What about you?” Junhee faced her brother.

“What? Your brother is a teacher? He don’t look like one” Junhyung whispered to Yeonseo.

“That’s your sister?” Yeonseo whispered back, ignoring what Junhyung said.

“Oppa, is she your girlfriend? Kim.. Yeonseo?” Junhee asked, remembering Yeonseo’s name.

“Wow, you told her already? It has just been like 10 seconds ago” Yeonseo was surprised.

“No, I didn’t. I just told her that I like you..” Junhyung explained.

“You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend?” Sunggyu questioned.

“Yes. Just about 10 seconds ago..” Yeonseo replied, letting out a small laugh.

“Omo really? Congrats oppa! Congrats Yeonseo unnie! I hope you two will last long and get married and Mr Kim will be my brother-in-law and that will be awesome having your teacher as your brother-in-law! Hahahahaha~” Junhee said in one breath, obviously excited.

All of them laughed hearing that.

“Um, I’ll be right back” Junhyung said, and headed to the stage with the rest of the Beast members.

“Last but not least, Beast will be performing for us, as the closing for this Pepero Event, Midnight” Lee Teuk announced.

Each of the Beast members were sitting on a chair, neatly arranged in a row up on the stage. They started to sing the rather slow song, putting in their emotions. Junhyung rapped with much swag, as usual. Little did he know that something good is coming his way soon.