Connections

I Like You The Best

They chatted and found out something interesting.

“Dongwoo and Hoya are Myungsoo oppa’s friends and we used to hang out together” Yeonseo explained.

“I met Hani and Woohyun oppa at the event Yoseob oppa brought me at their workplace” Ming said.

“Sungjong is my younger brother. He got me to sponsor for this event. And Dongwoo and Hoya are my high school friends” Hani claimed.

“Wow, what a small world” Woohyun said. Everybody then laughed. Suddenly, more people came in the café.

“Oh my god, isn’t he the model?” “Omo, L oppa is here!” “He is so handsome in real life!” whispers were heard among the people in the café.

“So you are a model? No wonder you looked familiar” Ming turned to Myungsoo.

“And your real name is.. Myungsoo?” Hani asked.

“Yup” Myungsoo nodded and smiled. He then turned to his fans.

“Hi~ Yes, I am L. Please come and participate in the Pepero Competition. Thank you!” he waved to them. All of them fangirled and some took pictures. Most of them then queue up to participate in the competition.

“We got enough players already. Let’s start” Sungyeol announced. Yeonseo, Jaelin and Sungjong then went to their respective positions.

“The first four couples, please step up and stand in the squared markings on the ground” Lee Teuk, the host for the event, said, after he had explained the details of the competition and so on. He is also Sungyeol’s friend.

While the first round was being carried out, Yeonseo observed her friends at the table at the corner of the café. She smiled looking at them, surprised but happy at the same time that all her beloved friends are together. She felt like she was at home that time. Speaking of home, she was reminded of her family. She really missed them. She then decided to ask her brother to join them here. So, she fished out her phone and asked her brother to come to Paradise Café.

A few rounds had past. All couples that had participated left the competition with their prizes. Suddenly, Myungsoo came up to Yeonseo who was still guarding the queue of the participants since the start of the event.

“Yeonseo-ah, you’re not taken yet, right?” Myungsoo asked.

“Um, no.. Why?” Yeonseo replied, wondering why he asked that out of the blue.

“Good. Lets take part then” Myungsoo then grabbed her hand and joined the short queue behind.

“But oppa. What about your fans? They are so gonna beat me up” Yeonseo asked, worried.

“Don’t worry, Yeonseo. Junhyung will be there to protect you” Myungsoo replied.

“What? You know Junhyung?” Yeonseo’s eyes widened, shocked.

“Well, he talked to me first.. Lets go, its our turn” they then went up the stage.