Arrival of the Brothers

I Like You The Best

Yeonseo and Ming were at the airport, waiting for the arrival of their brothers. Then, they saw their brothers coming out, with their luggage.

“Sunggyu oppa, Sungyeol oppa!~” They both called out and waved at them. Sungyeol and Sunggyu saw them and waved back.

“Yeonseo-ah~” Sunggyu hugged his sister.

 “Ming-ah~” Sungyeol hugged his sister.

“Hi Ming” Sunggyu then said to Ming.

“Hi Sunggyu oppa” Ming replied.

“Hi Yeonseo” Sungyeol waved.

“Hi Sungyeol oppa” Yeonseo waved back. Her heart skipped a beat. He had became taller and more handsome. They then boarded the taxi and headed to the girls’ house for dinner.

“Yeonseo-ah, so how was working at Paradise Café?” Sungyeol asked.

“Um, it’s great. The business is doing well. Then what about your café in China?” Yeonseo asked.

“It’s doing well too. With the help of your brother, I learnt the basics of Chinese and got to communicate with the people there,” he said.

“Oh ya. How’s life being a teacher there, Sunggyu oppa?” Ming remembered.

“Well, at first, I was nervous but not anymore. Hahaha. I’m a fierce teacher now,” Sunggyu boasts. All of us bursts into laughter.

They had reached Yeonseo’s and Ming’s house. The brothers took a shower and rest while the sisters cooked dinner for them.

“Hmm… The smell is so nice~” Sungyeol complimented, wiping his wet hair with his towel.

“Aish, Sungyeol oppa. The water will drip into the food,” Yeonseo pushed him away and placed the food on the table.

“Yah how dare you push me away” Sungyeol pushed Yeonseo back.

Yeonseo almost fell on the ground but Sungyeol caught her arm just in time. Yeonseo’s heart stopped when Sungyeol did that.

“Aish, you are still clumsy like before,” Sungyeol said, letting go of her.

“Huh hahahaha~” Yeonseo scratched her head, embarrassed.

They all sat down and ate dinner.

“Are you guys sleeping here?” Ming asked.

“Can we?” Sunggyu replied.

“Why not, right?” Ming looked at Yeonseo.

“Yeah, sure. We used to have sleepovers remember?” Yeonseo grinned.

After dinner, the brothers gave their sisters souvenirs from China and similarly, Sungyeol gave Yeonseo and Sunggyu gave Ming souvenirs as well. The four of them had been close ever since they were teenagers and it felt so good to have been together again after quite a while.

Yeonseo and Ming took some extra pillows and blankets and gave to the boys for them to sleep outside since the apartment has only one room.

“Here you go. Good night oppas. I want to sleep already,” Ming yawned.

“Me too. We have work tomorrow,” Yeonseo faked a cry.

“Okay, good night” Sungyeol waved.

"Don't let the bed bugs bite!" Sunggyu grinned. Yeonseo let out a laugh. It's so good to be with your brother again after so long.