Finally

I Like You The Best

Ming and Yeonseo was making their way to their brothers’ place which was not far away from theirs’. They rang the doorbell and Sungyeol opened the door.

“Sunggyu! They’re here” Sungyeol called out to Sunggyu.

“Okay, I’m ready lets go” Sunggyu replied. They then went out.

“Where are we going?” Yeonseo asked.

“Somewhere” he replied, placing his arm around his sister’s neck. Ming and Yeonseo just followed their brothers while they are chatting. They then stopped in front of a movie theatre.

“Omo, what movie are we watching?” Ming exclaimed, excited.

“Hunger Games” Sungyeol replied, waving the tickets to them.

“Yay~” Ming and Yeonseo squealed like a child.

They went inside the theatre and searched for their seats.

“Ladies first~” the gentlemen made way for the ladies to sit. Yeonseo then went in to the last seat beside the wall of the theatre and sat down. But instead of sitting beside Yeonseo, Ming pushed her brother to sit beside Yeonseo, knowing that they both liked each other.

“Yah, you don’t want to sit beside Yeonseo?” Sungyeol asked his sister who was already sitting beside him.

“I guess its time for a change? Hehehe” Ming laughed slyly. Sungyeol smiled and ruffled her hair.

“Sunggyu oppa, do you want to sit beside Sungyeol oppa?” Ming offered.

“It’s okay, Ming. I agree with you that its time for a change” he replied, both of them laughed.

Just then, the movie started. Halfway through, Yeonseo started to feel cold. She can’t stand being cold for too long and she didn’t bring a jacket. She rubbed her arms to overcome the cold. Noticing that, Sungyeol took off his jacket and gently placed it on Yeonseo’s body.

“Uh thank you, Sungyeol oppa” she thanked, surpised by his sudden action.

“You’re welcome” he gave her a warm smile. Yeonseo smiled back and slung her arms inside the sleeve. Her body felt cozy under the jacket. She can smell the scent of Sungyeol, the perfume he always use.

The movie ended and everybody evacuated the theatre. The four of them decided to visit the beach. The night was so cold and windy. Luckily, Sungyeol oppa had lent me his jacket, Yeonseo thought. They spotted an empty bench at the beach and sat down.

“I want to play the water. Who wants to join me?” Ming said enthusiastically.

“Me!” Sungyeol raised his hand.

“Yeonseo-ah, what about you?” Sunggyu asked.

“I’m cold, I’ll just stay here” Yeonseo replied. They then took off to the shore. Yeonseo just observed them from afar. If the weather is not this cold, she would have joined them. She heaved a sigh.

The atmosphere of the beach had made Yeonseo think of Junhyung. His words of confession kept ringing in her head and her heart would skip a beat every time she thinks about it.

Just then, Sungyeol could be seen coming towards Yeonseo.

“Sungyeol oppa, you don’t want to play anymore?” she asked.

“Nope. I’m tired already” he replied, sitting down beside Yeonseo.

“Seriously? It has only been 5 minutes” she checked the time.

“I guess im getting older” he pouted.

“Glad you know that” she laughed.

“Yah, what did you say?” he glared at Yeonseo. Yeonseo just laughed. But his glare soon changed to a gaze. Yeonseo immediately stopped laughing when she noticed that.

“Sungyeol oppa, I’m sorry if I offended you..” she thought Sungyeol was angry with her.

“Yeonseo-ah, I love you” he confessed. Yeonseo was flabbergasted by his sudden confession. Her mind was totally blank. Sungyeol looked at Yeonseo.

“I’ve been liking you for the past few years. And I just cant stop thinking about you when me and your brother were at China. I missed you so much” he told Yeonseo.

“To be honest,.. I also like you for the past few years. And I too missed you so much that time. But..” she let out a deep breath. Sungyeol looked at Yeonseo with much hope that her feelings for him hadn't changed.

“My manager confessed to me.. and I like him too. But I didn’t reply yet, because I was confused. I like you.. and him” Yeonseo explained.

“Then, I’ll just.. wait for you then.. I’m sorry if I made you wait for too long.. I just.. don’t have the courage to confess to you..” he looked away. Yeonseo’s heart melt hearing those words.

“No, oppa, you don’t have to be sorry. I just need time for my feelings to settle”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you” he replied, giving Yeonseo an assuring look. That is the second time I heard somebody will be waiting for me, Yeonseo thought.