Lunch Date

I Like You The Best

“Yoseob oppa, why didn’t we have lunch together with Junhyung oppa and Yeonseo?” Ming asked upon their way to have lunch by car.

“Well… we decided to have some time alone. You know, Junhyung hyung and Yeonseo. You and me..” Yoseob softly said the latter. He glanced at Ming for her reaction.

“You mean… a date?” Ming guessed.

“Lunch date to be exact” Yoseob smiled.

“Aish. You should have told me earlier” she muttered under her breath.

They had reached the restaurant that Yoseob had reserved specially for them. They sat down and soon after, dish after dish were served to them.

“Wow, you ordered beforehand?” Ming looked at all the food.

“Yup. Hope you like the food I ordered” Yoseob smiled shyly.

“I’ll eat well” she then took her chopsticks and tucked in. Yoseob too.

After they had finished their lunch, they headed outside to Yoseob’s car.

“Yoseob oppa, can we go to that shop for a while?” Ming pointed to the CD shop across the road.

“Sure” he replied and they then crossed the road and went in the CD shop. Ming searched for her favourite drama OST album, Secret Garden. After browsing, she managed to find it.

“Found it” she smiled with joy, examining the album tracks.

“So you like Secret Garden?” Yoseob inferred. Ming nodded her head.

“The story plot and songs are amazing” she then made her way to the cashier and paid for it.

“Good afternoon~ Would you like to buy our pepero? Buy 1 get 1 free and it comes with new flavours” a salesperson from the shop just beside the CD shop showed them their product.

“Um.. yes please. Yoseob oppa, do you want the free one? I cant finish two boxes” Ming offered, taking out her purse.

“Okay then. I want the strawberry flavour” he accepted, smiling like a little child. He really loves pepero.

Ming paid for them and they went to Yoseob’s car. Yoseob then drove to Sun shopping mall.

“Um, where do I put this?” Ming asked, holding Yoseob’s pepero.

“Put it inside” he pointed to the compartment in front of Ming.

“Oh. Speaking of pepero, my workplace is organising an event tomorrow night. Can you go with me?” Yoseob asked.

“Um.. tomorrow night, I should be free. Okay then, I’ll go with you” she grinned.