Beautiful, my girl~

I Like You The Best

“Guys, its our turn to perform” Dujun suddenly appeared.

“You wait here okay?” Yoseob instructed and all of them went away. Ming just nodded, clueless on what they meant by perform. She just watched them. They were each holding a microphone and were up on the mini-stage facing the living room.

Everybody started to crowd around the stage and cheered. They got into their positions.

‘Beautiful my girl~” Yoseob started to sang, their performance started. Everybody cheered and danced. Ming stood up and joined the crowd, cheering. Then she heard Junhyung’s voice but recorded, since he’s not here. All of them rapped and sang well but the one she was attracted to the most was Yoseob. She even caught Yoseob looking at her sometimes. And everytime that happens, her heart skipped a beat.

‘You,so beautiful~ You, my beautiful~’ Yoseob sang, pointing to Ming. Everybody looked at Ming and whistles and howls were heard. Ming blushed.

She was really amazed by his dancing and singing skills. No wonder he’s a vocal instructor, Ming thought. The song ended and everybody roared for an encore.

“Encore? Maybe later. Let me catch my breath first. I’m getting old already” Dujun said on the microphone, panting.

Everybody laughed. They then got off the stage and headed towards the living room. Ming joined them.

“Oh my god, you guys were awesome! The rapper is Mr Yong right?” Ming said, sitting beside Yoseob.

“Yup” Yoseob replied.

“It will be awesomely perfect if he was here” Ming said, slightly pouting.

“Anyways, who is the choreographer?” Ming asked.

“All of us” Gikwang replied.

“Oh my god, really? It was lovely! I love it, everybody love it! Oh , I should have taken a video and show it to Yeonseo. Aish” Ming said in one breath.

“Ming-ah, chill” Dongwoon advised.

“I really hate it whenever you talked that fast” Hyunseung complained.

“Hehehe sorry” she apologized.

“Junhyung hyung is coming” Yoseob read the text Junhyung sent him.

“With Yeonseo?” Ming asked.

“Maybe” he replied.