Privacy?

I Like You The Best

As usual, Junhyung wore the helmet for Yeonseo. Junhyung then drove off to Yeonseo’s house. Along the journey, they did not talk. The motorcycle came to a stop in front of Yeonseo’s house.

“Can you.. give me time? I’m just so confused right now..” Yeonseo managed to say, after Junhyung had took off her helmet for her.

“Confused? Why? I guess you don’t like me huh..” Junhyung looked down, disappointed.

“No. It’s not that I don’t like you..” Yeonseo immediately barge in.

“That means, you like me?” Junhyung brightened up.

“Well, I actually don’t know. But one thing for sure is that, I don’t hate you.. You're a great person, trust me even though you can really be a jerk" 

Junhyung chuckled.

"But it's just that.. I actually, like somebody else..” Yeonseo confessed, looking away. Junhyung’s eyes widened. He let out a deep breath.

“Fine. I’ll be waiting for your feelings to come to me. I’ll be waiting for you. Just know that, okay?” Junhyung looked in Yeonseo’s eyes.

“I’ll be going off now then. Good night” he wished, and drove off.

Yeonseo then went in and lie down on her bed after changing into her pyjamas. She planned to wait for Ming but instead she fell asleep.

Ming and Yeonseo was working as per normal. Ming then received a text from Yoseob, asking her out for lunch. At the same time, Yeonseo also received a text message but from Junhyung, also asking her out for lunch. But they are asking the girls for lunch at different locations. Yeonseo and Ming then decided to just agree to the invitation, wondering why are they having lunch differently unlike yesterday where the four of them had lunch together.

Junhyung fetched Yeonseo at her working department while Yoseob was waiting for Ming in his car. Yeonseo and Ming then separated.

“Why didn’t you and Yoseob have lunch together?” Yeonseo asked Junhyung. They were walking to a restaurant nearby Sun Shopping Mall.

“Um.. how do I say this.. because, we want to have some privacy” Junhyung said.

“Privacy?” Yeonseo asked, puzzled.

“Aish.. Nevermind.. You’re so blur, do you know that?” Junhyung chuckled.

“Yah, I’m born this way, okay” Yeonseo hit him on the arm.

“Okay okay..” he gave in. They had reached the restaurant and sat down on an empty seat and ordered.

“Um, can I ask you something?” Yeonseo nervously asked.

“Sure” Junhyung replied, folding his arms and placing it on the table.

“Um.. what do you like about me?” she questioned, curious.

“Well, are you sure you want to know? It might make your heart melt..” Junhyung joked.

“Yah, just tell me” she rolled her eyes. Junhyung laughed at that.

“Well, you’re cute, funny, cheerful and pretty” Junhyung replied, smiling at her. His sincerity in his eyes has captivated her heart.

“Wait. Me? Cute?” she was surprised at the adjective he had used, knowing that she does not do aegyo.

“Yup. Your blurriness is your cuteness, Yeonseo. You just didn’t notice it, and that’s what makes you beautiful” Junhyung said, romantically. And yes, Yeonseo did melt hearing those words.

“See, I told you. You’re blushing right now” he laughed.

“Yah, it’s not funny okay” Yeonseo blushed even more.