Encore?

I Like You The Best

“You waited for me just to bring me to the party?” Yeonseo asked, Junhyung wore the helmet for her.

“Um, yes? Because Ming is lonely there” Junhyung lied, wearing his helmet and texted Yoseob telling him that he is coming. He then hopped on his motorcycle. Yeonseo followed suit. They then headed to the party.

“Miiing~” Yeonseo ran to her and hugged her.                                                 

“Yeonseo-ah~” Ming hugged her back. Ming felt like telling Yeonseo about the performance but then remembered about her agreement on Yoseob, to not tell Yeonseo about that. They wanted to surprise Yeonseo. Yeonseo and Ming then sat down and chatted, Ming trying to distract Yeonseo. The Beast members then went up on stage. Everybody then started to crowd again, cheering even louder this time. Yeonseo looked to see what’s going on. Her eyes widened at the sight of the boys on the stage.

‘Beautiful my girl~’ Yoseob’s melodious voice filled the house again.

Ming brought Yeonseo nearer to the mini-stage. With Junhyung, the performance seemed so complete.

‘Haha girl, this is my confession~’ Junhyung rapped. His rapping voice in real life created fangirls among the crowd. Yeonseo clapped to the rhythm.

‘I always think about you~’ Junhyung pointed to Yeonseo and winked. Similarly, everybody turned to Yeonseo and whistles and howls were heard.

He then made his way down to Yeonseo and performed in front of her. Yeonseo was shocked.

’24 hours a day, even if I use it for you, it’s not a waste. Just take my hand and fly~’ Junhyung rapped and then placing his arms around Yeonseo’s neck. By now, Yeonseo’s face is no different than a tomato. Everybody clapped and cheered. He then skipped his way back to the stage and joined the rest.

The song ended and everybody roared and applaused. Ming and Yeonseo then went to sit at the living room.

“Yeonseo-ah, I envy you” Ming said, swinging Yeonseo’s arms.

“Aish, stop it” Yeonseo blushed, slightly pushing her arm away.

“Yeonseo-ah, can you come with me?” Junhyung suddenly appeared.

“Huh, uh, where?” Yeonseo nervously muttered. But instead of replying, he grabbed Yeonseo’s hand politely and left the house. Junhyung led Yeonseo upstairs to the rooftop and sat down on a bench. They can barely hear the loud music playing. There was silence.