Night club huh?

I Like You The Best

Yoseob’s car parked at the lot near the club. They then alighted the car and headed for the club. Suddenly, Yeonseo was seen walking past the club.

“Hyung, that looks like Kim Yeonseo,” Yoseob pointed to her direction.

Yeonseo looked up from her phone and was shocked to see them in front, looking at her. She stopped walking.

“Omo, you guys shocked me,” Yeonseo held her chest.

“Yeonseo-sshi, where are you heading to?” Junhyung asked.

“Why? Want to send me home? Oh, are you.. Yang Yoseob?” Yeonseo then noticed Yoseob.

“Yes, I am. And you are Kim Yeonseo, right?” Yoseob replied.

“Yes, I am.” She replied.

“Yah, you haven’t answered my question. Where are you going?” Junhyung repeated.

“I’m going home, Mr Yong” Yeonseo said, emphasizing on the words ‘Mr Yong’.

“Really? Then join us to the club. I need to see whether you are really ‘allergic’ to alcohol,” Junhyung said.

“No thanks. I’d rather go home and sleep,” Yeonseo then walked past them, but Junhyung blocked her.

“I’m your manager, remember? I need to confirm whether you were really sick or just pretending,” he reminded Yeonseo. Yeonseo thought for a while, raising one of her eyebrows.

“Aish, hyung. Don’t force her if she don’t want,” Yoseob defended.

“But she haven’t reply yet,” Junhyung insisted.

“Ugh, fine. But only for a while, okay? I want to go home ASAP,” Yeonseo finally made a decision.

“See. Let’s go then,” Junhyung walked in the club. Yeonseo and Yoseob followed behind him. The club was, well, noisy. Techno music was blasting and many drunk people were dancing ly on the dance floor. They had to squeeze their way to get to the bar. Guys were staring at Yeonseo like, like a, pedo? O.o  Whatever it is, smirks were seen on their faces.  But they did not do anything, yet.

“Woah, Junhyung. Your new girl? Mind sharing?” Doojoon said, looking at Yeonseo, smiling.

“Share? Hahaha” Junhyung said, sarcastically laughing. Junhyung sat down on an empty seat and Yeonseo followed, sitting beside him quietly. He then ordered one glass of alcohol.

“Want some drink?” Junhyung slightly shouted, trying to win over the music in Yeonseo’s hearing.

“No thanks,” she replied, at the same volume as Junhyung’s.

Junhyung then took a one-shot of the alcohol he had ordered.

“One-shot huh?” Yeonseo asked a rhetorical question. He looked at her, smirking. He then leaned towards her, but she leaned backwards, surprised. Junhyung raised an eyebrow and pulled her closer by her waist. Junhyung’s face was now just inches away from Yeonseo’s ear. Yeonseo could feel his cheek brushing against hers.

“There are guys staring at you. Be careful. Stay with me, close” Junhyung emphasized on the word ‘close’.

He then pulled himself away from Yeonseo, letting go of her waist. He stood up, took Yeonseo’s hand and headed for the exit of the club. Again, they had to squeeze themselves between the dancers on the dance floor in order to get out. Junhyung noticed a man heading towards them, eyes glued on Yeonseo, and immediately placed his arms around Yeonseo’s neck. Yeonseo was shocked by his action but didn’t do anything since Junhyung had warned her to stay close with him. Once they had gotten out of the club, Junhyung let go of Yeonseo.

“Are you.. okay?” Junhyung asked, facing Yeonseo.

“Ugh, the smell is getting up to my head. I need some fresh air,” Yeonseo felt like puking.

Junhyung kept quiet, thinking of what to do. He then took Yeonseo’s hand again and led her to a motorcycle nearby. Junhyung took a helmet and wore it over Yeonseo’s head and proceeded on wearing his. He then boarded the motorcycle.

“Hop on,” he instructed.

“Where are we going?” Yeonseo asked, boarding the motorcycle.

“To get some fresh air. Hold on tight,” he said and drove off.

The speed was not too fast but not too slow. Not used to riding a motorcycle after a long time, she held on to Junhyung’s shirt. Furthermore, she got a headache. After a few minutes of riding, it came to a stop.