Total Stranger

I Like You The Best

“Yoseob-ah, by chance, do you know Kim Yeonseo?” Junhyung asked Yoseob. They were at the club as per usual.

“Kim Yeonseo? Oh, the girl we met last night. Hyung, you remember?” Yoseob replied.

“I don’t remember what happened. But she told me that I asked you to book a hotel room because I said that she looked like she needed some fun. Is that true?” Junhyung confirmed with Yoseob.

“Yup, you said that. Hyung, you know Kim Yeonseo?” Yoseob asked.

“Nah. She’s an employee at Sun Shopping Mall. And she came late to work today. AND she blamed me for that, saying that she cant smell alcohol and stuff,” Junhyung explained.

“Because you were too close to her last night, hyung. It’s 12 already. Lets go,” Yoseob said, standing up from his seat and walked away.

‘Because I was too close to her last night? Ugh, I must remember what happened’ Junhyung thought. He was lying down on his bed, trying to remember what exactly happened. He suddenly felt a mosquito landed on his left cheek and immediately slapped it. At that moment, he remembered Yeonseo slapping his left cheek. And he also remembered everything else that happened last night. He cant believe that Yeonseo had slapped him. He felt dissatisfied because he was being slapped by a total stranger. He decided to call Yeonseo to his office again tomorrow. He then switched off his bedroom light and doze off to sleep.

“Good morning, Mr Yong. Have you remembered what exactly happened?” Yeonseo asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

“Yes, that’s the reason why I called you here. And I remembered clearly that you slapped me on my left cheek that night. Am I right to say that?” Junhyung replied, holding his left cheek.

“Yes, I admit that. But I did that because of what you said to me,” Yeonseo explained.

“Tch. How dare you slapped a total stranger which was innocent. I was not on my normal state as you saw that night. I was drunk,” Junhyung claimed.

“But those words you said to me came out from YOUR mouth,” Yeonseo folded her arms.

“Like I said, I was drunk. I didn’t plan to say that or anything right? I didn’t know,” Junhyung argued.

There was a moment of silence for a bit. Yeonseo then let out a deep breath.

“Okay fine. If you want to fire me, then do it. You’re going to fire me anyways, right? I gave up on this argument,” Yeonseo gave up.

“Who says I’m going to fire you? I don’t want to bring personal matters to work,” Junhyung folded his arms.

“Then what are you going to do to me since I was late yesterday?” Yeonseo gave a little frown.

“This is just a warning for you. You better don’t be late again, understood?” Junhyung said, in a less strict voice.

Before Yeonseo could reply him, Mr Kim came in.

“Sorry to interrupt your conversation again, Mr Yong. But there’s a guest expecting you,” Mr Kim said.

“You can leave now, Yeonseo-sshi,” Junhyung dismissed Yeonseo.

She then leave the room and right after, a young lady came in. It was Junhyung’s sister, Yong Junhee.

“Junhyung oppa~~” she ran to her brother and hugged him tight.

“Aigoo, Junhee-ah, look how big you are already,” Junhyung hugged his sister back.

“Hehehe~ I miss you so much, oppa,”

“I miss you too, dongsaeng” they let go of the hug.

“Omo oppa. You look so smart and neat! I like!” Junhee complimented.

“Of course,” Junhyung agreed.

“Oh please.. Anyways, I want to go and visit Mummy and Daddy. I came by to your office first upon hearing that you are now a, manager~”Junhee sang the word ‘manager’.

“Hahaha yeah yeah, go ahead then. Bye,” Junhyung ruffled Junhee’s hair. Junhee waved her brother goodbye and exit his office.

“Oppa, where are you going?” Junhee turned to her brother from the TV.

“The club. Yoseob is already waiting for me outside,” Junhyung replied.

“Yoseob?! Wait, I want to see him,” Junhee then dashed outside.

She knocked on Yoseob’s car window and waved at him frantically, obviously jubilee to see him. Yoseob alighted from his car and stared at Junhee.

“Yoseob oppa!~ Annyeong~” Junhee greeted.

“Omo, are you Junhee?” Yoseob frowned.

“Of course I am! Why? Did I change a lot?” she touched her face.

“Oh, annyeong! You’ve became taller.. and prettier. You’re matured now,” Yoseob folded his arms and rested them on top of his car. He gave Junhee a smile. Junhee smiled back, shyly. Her face became pink from blushing.

“Aigoo, what a lovely couple~” Junhyung suddenly came.

“Let’s go, Yoseob-ah” Junhyung went in the car.

“See you soon, Junhee!” Yoseob waved and went in the car. He then drove off.