I Love You The Best

I Like You The Best

“And that’s from Beast with their song, Midnight! Thank you all for spending your night here, at Paradise Café for the Pepero Event. I hope you guys will continue to come to this wonderful café. So till then, have a great night! Bye!” the host wrapped up the event skilfully.

Junhyung headed to Yeonseo who was thanking the participants and those who had came to watch the performances.

“Thank you for your time! Please do come again~” she bowed to those who were leaving the café.

“Yeonseo-ah, you’re working so hard” Junhyung placed an arm around her neck.

“I don’t mind because I like my job” Yeonseo beamed at him, placing her arm around Junhyung’s waist.

“Then what about your job at Sun Shopping Mall?” Junhyung asked.

“Of course I like that too” Yeonseo replied, facing Junhyung and placing both her arms around his neck. Junhyung then wrapped both his arms around her waist.

“Really? Then what about me?” he pulled Yeonseo slightly closer towards him.

“I like you the best” Yeonseo replied honestly. Junhyung smiled and playfully pointed to his lips, asking Yeonseo to kiss him. Which she did.

The kiss got more passionate than ever, but was interrupted by Junhyung’s ringtone.

Yeonseo pulled away, annoyed. Junhyung gave an apologetic look and answered the call.

“Yes, dad? You got the motorcycle for me already?! Okay. Thanks dad!” Junhyung then hung up.

“Yeonseo-ah, you know what? I’ll be getting my dream motorcycle tomorrow!” Junhyung told Yeonseo with much joy.

“You’re into motorcycles huh?” Yeonseo questioned.

“Yup, I totally love them. Espiecally the ones with the cool designs”

“Really? Then what about me? Do you love me?” Yeonseo playfully asked.

“Of course. I love you the best” Junhyung replied and then leaned in for another kiss.