Soon-to-be manager drunk?

I Like You The Best

"I already told you, dad, i'm not gonna work with you at Sun shopping mall," Junhyung rolled his eyes while trudging up the stairs to his room.

His dad tailed him into his room. He then spotted a poster of a motorcyle pasted on Junhyung's wall.

"Okay. I'll buy you this if you work with me at Sun shopping mall," he pointed to the poster.

Junhyung's eyes widened, his jaws dropped. That motorcycle is very expensive and knowing that his dad will not buy him that motorcycle, he decided to save his own money.

"That motorcycle?! Really?!" Junhyung's eyeballs bulged out.                                     

"Yes, that motorcycle. But ONLY IF you work with me at Sun shopping mall" Junhyung's dad repeated.

"For that motorcycle, i'll be more than willing to work with you, dad" Junhyung gave a wide smile to his dad, like a little kid.

"Ah finally! You'll start work tomorrow. Dress smart and meet me outside the mall at 10am sharp," he then leave his son's room.

Junhyung sat down on his bed and texted Yoseob, 'Club tonight? My dad promised me to buy that motorcycle if i work with him. yeah, im so in a good mood. Drinks in the house yo'

'Club, tonight. Drinks will be on me' Junhyung texted the rest of his friends.

He tossed his phone aside and went to the bathroom to bath. The image of him being a manager of one of the most biggest shopping mall in Korea made him feel happy and also stressed out at the same time. He cant believe that he, Yong Junhyung, will be a manager soon.

After done changing, he went downstairs and already found Yoseob's car outside his house.

"Hey, soon-to-be manager Yong!" Yoseob and Junhyung did their handshake. 

"Hahaha yeah yeah. Let's go, " Junhyung ruffled Yoseob's hair.

"You got to be ing kidding me?!" Hyunseung cursed.

"You, manager?!" Dongwoon's eyes widened.

"Are you serious?!" Gikwang frowned.

"Hahahahah~" Doojoon laughed.

"Yah. Why cant I be the manager?" Junhyung drank his drink.

"Because you're here. DUH" Doojoon replied.

"Hahahaha! Nice answer, hyung!" Dongwoon hi-fived with Doojoon.

"Whatever~" Junhyung drank more.

By the time he drank a few glasses more, he's drunk already.

"Junhyung hyung, let me take you home" Yoseob offered.

"It's just 11pm, its ing early" Junhyung placed his head on the table.

"You have work tomorrow, remember, Mr Manager Yong~" Yoseob grabbed Junhyung's arm and placed it around his neck. He then made his way out of the club.

"Yah, i can manage myself" Junhyung pulled himself away from Yoseob. Then, he caught up on a lady that went past them and pushed her against the wall nearby. He leaned close to her. She flinched away a little bit and covered her nose by his alcohol breath.

"Um, excuse me. I think you got the wrong person," the lady tried to escape from Junhyung but to no avail.

"No, you're the right person," he gazed at her eyes.

"Aish, hyung! Come, lets go" Yoseob tried to pull Junhyung away.

"Yoseob-ah, book a hotel room now. This young lady here looks like she needs to have some fun" Junhyung winked at the lady.

The young lady's eyes widened in shock and in anger. She then slapped Junhyung's right cheek, hard. Junhyung stepped backwards while holding his burning cheek, groaning in pain.

"Are you sober now, you jerk!" she slightly exclaimed at him.

"I'm so sorry! My friend could get a little out of control when he's drunk" Yoseob apologized, while getting a hold of Junhyung who was still half conscious.

"No need to apologize. You’re not at fault. I can see that you are just trying to help your friend here” she sincerely smiled at Yoseob.

“Oh. By the way, my name is Yoseob, Yang Yoseob" Yoseob introduced himself.

“Oh I'm Kim Yeonseo” Yeonseo gave him a warm smile.

"Well, I got to go now. Um, sorry once again on behalf of my friend" Yoseob gave an apologetic look.

"It's okay. See you around. Bye" she waved. 

Yoseob then carried Junhyung into his car and drove off. Yeonseo also walked off.

“Yoseob-ah, how old are you now?” Junhyung suddenly asked, still drunk.

“Hyung, you don’t remember? I’m 24,” he replied.

“Yah, can’t you see that I’m drunk right now?” Junhyung replied, resting his head back.

“Hahaha yes, I can tell that you are” Yoseob giggled.

There was a short pause.

“You’re 24, and I’m…” Junhyung tried to remember his age.

“25,” Yoseob answered for him.

“Ah yes. I’m 25... I’m your hyung, but you have to look after me. I’m sorry, Yoseob-ah, for troubling you. But among others, I trust you. Only you. I hope you understand..” Junhyung mumbled.

Yoseob felt touched by his words. He didn’t know what to say for a while.

“Ehhh hyung.. Don’t mention it.. What are best friends for right?” he managed to say.

Yoseob looked at Junhyung and found out that he had fallen asleep.