Promotion

Hide and Seek

When you woke up, you first didn't notice that it was still dark outside and not yet the time to get up. Sleepy, you wanted to roll over to Jongin's side to cuddle up, when you realized that his bed was empty. You blinked at the alarm clock and saw that it was only 7:04 in the morning.
You sighed and tried to fall asleep again, but were actually too curious about what Jongin was doing at this early hour.
You sneaked out of bed and shuffled out the bedroom door, only to be confronted with the fact that Jongin had even already left the house.
"Why didn't he wake me up?", you wondered and decided to just stay awake since you already were now.

Your first lecture of college today only started at 11 am, so you now had plenty of time to add the last touches to the apartment.
You brewed some fresh coffee and wandered to the last remaining boxes that contained some flowers, unique post cards and other decoration items. You looked around and started placing everything, as you could witness the bright, yellow winter sun rising through the apartment's windows. Once again, you glanced at everything in awe that this was all yours and you wouldn't have to share it with anyone.

Three hours later, you rushed to the bus station that took you to the university and were glad you came a few minutes early, because you usually only saw the bus's tail lights when you arrived at the station.
You sat down and when you looked around, you noticed a bunch of high school girls staring at a commercial screen.
Interested in what they were drooling about, you looked up and figured that there must be GD or TOP dancing. But when you finally saw what was playing, you were speechless.

You saw your boyfriend dancing unreasonably hot in a street, splashing water in a hot uniform and a look on his face that was beyond words.

You felt excitement rising and wanted to immediately call him, but you were still drawn to the screen. You couldn't believe you were seeing your loving boyfriend somewhere in the Seoul city on a screen.
He was wearing a lot of make-up in the spot and his skin looked lighter than it actually was.
The spot ended as he barged out of the picture, only to reveal some weird-looking logo and the name "Kai" in futuristic letters.

Almost out of your mind of excitement, you fumbled in your pocket to reveal your phone. You dialed Jongin's number.
"Baby! Did you see my teaser on a screen just now?", he excitedly yelled as soon as he picked up the phone.
"I did", you replied cheerfully, "congratulations! I see you are finally going to debut!"
"YES we are, it's insane! We released the trailer and are now already getting phone calls from department stores that want me as their model and some dancing companies and my name is most searched on the internet in the last hour!", he brabbled overwhelmed. You laughed and got onto the bus, which had approached a second ago. You found an empty seat and when you wanted to answer Jongin, you looked out the window back to the girls still glaring at the screen in awe, you felt jealousy creeping up inside you. You banned that feeling again immediately. "They are just some high school girls", you calmed yourself.
"Let's go to the Italian restaurant you love tonight in order to celebrate", Jongin chanted into the phone, "I have to go. I love you, Baby!"
Sighing happily, you put your phone back into your pocket and felt excited for the night. You loved when Jongin was in that good of a mood.

"I just saw your Flower Boy-boyfriend dancing on a huge screen in Gangnam and there were tons of insane girls standing in front of it. And what's it with the Kai?", Hanna said as soon as you picked up your phone.
"I saw him too! He was so y I almost died. Yeah, I saw those girls too, like they already knew or something. And I guess they gave him a stage name ... Kai is a really weird name", you added, only now realizing that fact.
"What kind of name is that supposed to be? Anyways, good luck! I hope the fans won't chase you around after taking their "bias" from them. I need to go!", she replied hectically and hung up.

 

You just got home from your drafting class, as you heard Jongin coming through the door. You got up and ran to him immediately with your arms spread. When you crashed into him, he lifted you in the air and hugged you so hard that you felt like breaking.
"Finally!", he yelled and you shook each other's shoulders like two agitated kindergarten children.
His look turned from excited to affectionate when he laid his eyes on you. Gently, he took your face into his palms and just looked you in the eyes for a few seconds. You were hypnotized by his dark eyes that had so much love in them, that you felt like dying.
He then drew you into an intensive kiss while he trailed your jawline and neck with his fingers so that you shivered.
You responded to his kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. His kiss got deeper as he felt your touch and you both enjoyed the intense moment for a few minutes.
He then let go of you and picked up the remote to his audio system. He played Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior and imitated the well-known dance in his excitement.
You couldn't help but laugh at his goofiness, when he switched the song to Super Junior's Sorry, Sorry Answer and pretended to be y dancing for you.
You observed every detail of his gorgeous body while his dancing got more serious and just simply perfect. His sharp moves and passionate look, the way he could control every muscle in his body, overwhelmed you. You stood there with a complete blank look on your face, watching him coming up to you as he hurled a ridiculously y look to you. He grabbed you by the waist and let both his hands slide up and down your back and backside. Naturally, you embraced him with your arms and he slowly started to sway with you to the y music. He then buried his face in your neck and placed soft pecks all over the sensitive area. You shrugged from the feeling and made both of you start laughing again.
The song ended and the mood switched, as he was ready to take you out to the expensive Italian place, where you loved to eat.

After you got dressed up a little and put some evening make-up on, you both headed to the Italian restaurant.
Jongin had even made a reservation and you both snatched the nicest table at the big window in the front of the room.

Soon, the romantic atmosphere was to be destroyed as some passing girls obviously recognized Jongin and stared at him nonstop.
You felt really uncomfortable when you felt their gazes upon you, and you knew that they immediately didn't like you. Like Hanna had said, they felt betrayed by their "bias".
Jongin hated the sudden trouble and lost appetite. He looked at his lasagna in disgust and moved the plate away from him.
Somehow wanting support, he reached over the table to grab both your hands. The girls outside the restaurant squeaked as soon as they'd seen it.
"It's not that bad, there are only a few people standing there", you tried to comfort him, actually being rather mad yourself.
"Don't they have enough pictures now?", he hissed and eventually ordered the bill.

Furious, Jongin grabbed your hand and led you out of the restaurant. As soon as the two of you stepped out, the crowd of girls moved up to you, not leaving you any space to breathe. The sound of pictures being taken and the flash of the cameras annoyed you to death.
Without looking up, Jongin pulled you through the pack and made sure the girls didn't hurt you. His arm was firmly wrapped around your shoulder.

When you both got on the bus, the pack of screaming and squeaking girls finally left you alone. You guys sighed and then you rested your head on his shoulder. It had been an exhausting situation. You closed your eyes and were soflty shook by Jongin to wake up when you arrived the station close to your home.

A second after you walked through your door, you tossed yourself on the couch and exhaled annoyed.
"I didn't think that would happen so fast", you said frustrated. Jongin came up to the couch and sat down on the floor in front of you. Lost in his thoughts, he started your hair and stared nowhere.
You closed your eyes, appreciating the peace you now had for a moment. Jongin's ringing phone made you both jerk startled.
Jongin looked on the screen first confused, then surprised. "It's our manager", he said to you.
"What's the matter?", he asked right after picking up. You couldn't understand what his manager said, but watched Jongin's face turn into a grimace of anger.
"Are you serious right now?", he replied outraged. "There has to be another way, you can't expect that from me!"
His hand, that was your hair, immdiately stopped. He straightened his back.
You sat up on the couch and looked at your boyfriend in sorrow. Why was he so furious all of the sudden?
"Yes, yes, I understand. Yes, of course. I will figure something out. Yes, I know the reason. Ok.", he carried on with the conversation and hung up eventually.
"What's the matter?", you asked immediately.
"Stupid bastard!", Jongin yelled and tossed his phone across the room. It landed next to the kitchen counter with a loud, cracking sound.
You cringed in shock, when Jongin got up, panting furiously.
"Jongin! What is it!", you said piercingly.
He paused and looked at you in despair. His hair was messy and his dark eyes sparkled wrathfully.

"They want me to move out of our apartment and to not see you any further. They want us to break up."