It's getting serious

Hide and Seek


You rolled over and slowly opened your eyes a bit. You looked into Jongin's sleeping face and naturally felt the urge to wanting to touch it. Softly and careful, you started caressing his cheeks and chin with light fingers. You didn't want him to wake up, since this was one of the few mornings where he got the opportunity to sleep in.
You couldn't help but smile sheepishly. "This is what I'm going to wake up to every morning forever from now on", you thought happily and cuddled up against your boyfriend. You felt his strong arms wrapping around your neck and waist, as he groaned a little and then put his chin on your head. Feeling like the luckiest girl in the world, you enjoyed the moment a few minutes and then, slowly unwrapping from his grip, you got up and tiptoed out of the bedroom.
Softly, you closed the door and then, turned around and gazed at your brand new apartment.

Jongin and you moved all of your stuff into the apartment yesterday. The apartment was located in the Songpa area, next to Gangnam.
It was not really large, but it had beautiful, big windows and a wide open space, which made it seem bigger than it actually was.
Overjoyed, you once more examined every corner of the room; the modern couch area in light colors with the amazing rug in light green, the TV, the luxurious audio equipment Jongin insisted on and finally, the decorative pile of your magazines on the sleek couch table.
Your look went on to the kitchen; it was not big, but more than enough. You had an kitchen island which had the stove on the side pointing to the other counters, the other side was a counter to sit and eat at. In front, you bought three awesome bar stools in a sleek white, which you were most proud of.
The walls of the apartment were still rather bald, since you haven't had time for the finishing touches and decorations. There were also some packing cases standing around randomly. Jongin and you still needed to unpack those.

You walked over to the kitchen in order to fix scrambled eggs and sandwiches. While the eggs were frying in the pan, you brewed some fresh coffee and prepared a tray with two glasses of orange juice, two mugs and two plates for the meal.
As soon as the eggs were done, you put it on the plates neatly and with a big smile, carefully carried it to the bedroom.

You walked over to Jongin's side of the bed and quietly placed the tray on the nightstand. The smell of fresh fried food made Jongin turn around in your direction, as he slowly opened his eyes. You looked at him in awe; his hair was messy and stood up, he wore a plain white shirt and you thought that he never looked better than in the mornings.
His gaze switched between you and the food and a sickly sweet smile formed on his face.
"Come here, baby" he said in a raspy voice and pulled you towards him, only to kiss you deep and gently the next moment.
He then quickly pulled his arms around you and laid you on the bed, him being on top.
He looked at you in such a sweet way that it almost hurt you.
"I can't believe that this is what I'm going to wake up to in the future", he said gently and lazily buried his face in your neck.
You placed your arms around his waist and were once again startled by his attractive body. Even only touching his waist made you tremble.
"Don't expect me to cook every morning for you, though", you quickly added. He laughed and punched you soflty against the cheek, only to place his lips on that spot a second later.
"No need. I'm a better cook anyways. By the way, I'm hungry, let's eat now", he said eagerly and placed the tray on his lap so you both could enjoy the first breakfast in your very own apartment.
While eating, you looked out the windows and saw the bright winter sun rising. Then you looked at Jongin's peaceful face and couldn't believe that this was real. "It's getting really serious", you thought to yourself and took another bite of the sandwich.
You were the happiest person on earth.

Later that afternoon, your best and long time friend, Seo Hanna came over in order to help you unpack the remaining packing boxes.
While you were seriously considering every possible way to hang your photos and personal belongings, your rascal friend didn't have anything better to do than to laugh at your childhood pictures.
"Oh look, you were really chubby at that age! Let me guess - too much pop", she chuckled. You rolled your eyes. She really knew you.
"Well, I don't think I drank pop at the age of 7", you replied irascibly. Hanna just looked at you blankly and put the photo down.
"Anyways, I love your apartment. It's so bright and modern! Ah, I wish I could live in one of these! But well, I don't have a soon-to-be boyband star as my boyfriend. In fact, I'm not even seeing anyone", she said sarcastically while hitting her hand on the couch beside her in a weird manner.
"If you look for it, you won't find it. And Jongin is still a trainee. I don't know if he's ever going to debut! I mean, he's been a trainee for like an eternity now. I don't get their all's management. But well, they support him with living expenses, which is why this lovely apartment is even affordable for us", you brabbled, more to yourself. Hanna was already occupied with your photos again.
"I am talking to you", you said loudly. Hanna looked at you irritated.
"Yes, and I am doing something else", she then answered indifferently. You rolled your eyes. This is why you loved her.

In the evening, you, Jongin, Hanna and Sehun were sitting around your couch table and ate the Orange Chicken you ordered. Everyone was talking really noisy across the table, while Hanna was the one that drank one after another shot of Soju. She could really handle alcohol well, you admired her for that to tell the truth.
Sehun couldn't handle alcohol that well. He was the first to turn up the music to a defeaning volume, only to do some dancing which looked like a dying chicken in its last seconds of life. It was still a lot of fun and you were laughing until you couldn't breathe anymore, as the door bell rang.
Surprised, you got up and walked to your apartment's PA system.
"Who's there?", you asked.
"Here's Kris. I thought this was Jongin's house", replied a deep and monotonous voice in a foreign accent.
"He lives here too! Hold on", you replied and pushed on the button to open the door.
Jongin came to you and naturally laid his arms around your waist from behind you.
"He's a trainee as well and we're gonna debut together. I invited him, that's okay, right?", he asked while resting his head on your left shoulder.
You smiled unintentionally and held his hands in front of you.
"Of course, why not! He seemed ... nice", you replied, not really sure how to describe a guy you haven't even met yet.
Kris reached your doorstep and greeted you both with a firm nod, not even introducing himself to you. Startled, you closed the door behind him as he took off his shoes. But instead of wearing the guest slippers you arranged neatly, he walked straight into the living room in socks.
Jongin rushed after him and offered him chicken.
"No, I don't eat oily stuff", he said, "but I'll take a drink."
You all looked at him taken aback, but of course Hanna spoke up.
"What kind of behavior is that? Introduce yourself at least", she hissed and flicked annoyed.
Kris looked at her indifferently, but you could see that he secretly was surprised by Hanna's words.
"I'm Kris, I'm in Jongin's band."
In order to his explanation, Hanna just nodded and then raised her glass to drink another shot of Soju.
Despite Kris' cold and weird behavior, it turned out to be a fun evening.
You noticed how Kris seemed to listen to every word Hanna said, while being pretty ignorant to all the other present persons.
Sehun was the first to leave, though he had the shortest way home. He lived two streets away in a building kind of similar to yours.
You told yourself that Kris only stayed that long in order to get a chance to take Hanna home. But as expected, Hanna soon sent him off by saying she will stay the night, only to put on her shoes as soon as he had closed the apartment door behind him.

Hanna was the last to leave, you were a little concerned when she barged out your apartment door to the elevator. You told her to text you as soon as she arrived home.

Jongin closed the door and sighed. Then he turned and smiled at you brightly, grabbed your waist and swung you around. You both laughed and then he pulled you into a first soft, then more passionate kiss, as he still lifted you.
You started to bury your fingers into his thick, dark hair and had your other hand in his neck, making him shiver. He put your feet back onto the floor, only to lift you again bridal style. As if you weighed nothing, he carried you to the bedroom and laid you on the bed, him being on top of you, while he caressed your body with both his hands. Your body was trembling under his touch and you held your breath in your arousal.
Jongin knew it and smirked ily, as he got a tight grip on your jaw to draw you into a passionate kiss.
You finally let yourself fall for his passion and enjoyed his touch everywhere, while thinking that your life couldn't get any more perfect.