Super Show

Hide and Seek

A week later, you were standing on a podium especially set up for Jongin and you and were blinded by the fangirls' camera flashes.

SM had officially released you as Jongin's girlfriend, and if that hadn't been enough, they now forced you to actually present yourself as his girlfriend, too.
"You are a good example for other idols to finally admit that they are secretly dating", SM's executive had said to you when you had been at their office two days ago, "that will make the life of idols much easier."
What they actually had meant was to expose you to the public in order for the sasaengs to chase you off as soon as possible.
Jongin and you knew that, along with the EXO members and their manager, who you found out to be really kind.

You were smiling now anyways, promising yourself to not leave Jongin, but to stay strong and to score off SM. You knew it was going to be hard. But was there anything that could drive Jongin and you apart? You didn't think so.

Another two days later, you were brutally disabused of your belief.
You didn't have a single moment of peace anymore, as the fans not only guarded your apartment's door, but they were also constantly yelling and insulting you in the nastiest way possible.
"You dirty ! Take your hands off Kai!",
"I will kill you as soon as you step out this door!",
"The fans will celebrate when you finally die!" were some of the sentences you needed to endure.
Jongin usually came home late, but you were glad that he even did. He fought his way through the pack of fans, unlocked the door and had to slam it shut after slipping through a crack in order to prevent the fans from intruding.

He threw his shoes away from him and rushed over to the couch, where you were cowering with covered ears. You weren't crying but you couldn't listen to their death threats anymore.
Without saying a word, Jongin wrapped his arms so tightly around you that you almost broke. His presence and hug made you feel finally protected, and you slowly took your hands from your ears. Jongin softly rocked you as you could see him crying quietly. You hated seeing him like this, actually, this was only the second time seeing him cry. And even so, it was more like tears just running down his face, he didn't make any sound nor movement. You wiped the tears from his eyes with your thumb. He continued rocking you.
"I'm so sorry, baby, I'm so sorry", he kept repeating the whole time and you could do nothing to calm him down. Instead, you fondly massaged his neck, as he let his forehead fall on your shoulder. Now you were the one hugging him tightly. Sometimes, even Jongin needed protection.

At 3 am in the morning, the crowd in front of your door slowly cleared up, as you both didn't really hear loud noises anymore.
You eased up a bit and dozed more into Jongin's arms. You both were laying on your couch, the TV on, but Jongin fell asleep. You watched him as his face looked sad and stressed and couldn't help but feel completely helpless.

You got up quietly to brush your teeth and then changed into one of Jongin's t-shirt's, as the feeling of incredible rage caught you.
Once more, you looked at the fitfully sleeping Jongin on the couch and were about to run to the door to chase away the es in front of it. But you knew you couldn't risk it and you also didn't know how many there were of them. They'd simply overrun you probably.
Trembling with anger, you laid down next to Jongin, cuddled up with him and hoped that this nightmare would be over when you wake up.

The nightmare hadn't ended as you were called to the SM headquarters a day later.
You put on the nicest clothes and make-up because you knew that cameras would be stuck in your face as soon as you left this apartment.
Looking amazing, you stepped out. The girls lunged at you once you had a foot out the doorstep. You couldn't even see straight as these girls were screaming and yelling at you while taking unreasonably many pictures. Somehow, you elbowed your way through the pack of brats and exhaled relieved when the elevator's doors closed, giving you 10 seconds of peace.
The scenario wouldn't end the whole way to Gangnam, and since SM hadn't cared about helping you escape this with a driver or something, you rode the subway, followed by tons of high schoolers. The worst part about it was that other people around first gazed curiously and then actually joined the crowd. You were close to a mental breakdown.

You arrived at the headquarters and rushed up the steps and finally left the pack of fangirls behind you. After you had closed the door, you paused and let out a desperate sigh and forcefully holding back the tears from running over your face.
After you had regained your composure, you went up to the executive's room.
As you entered, 5 of the 12 boys stood around startled and turned to you in shock when you closed the door.
"Ah, there she is!", the executive exclaimed, obviously delighted to see you.
"What is it", you asked impolitely, making the boys gasp. The executive didn't bat an eye.
"On April 27th, the Super Show 4 with Super Junior will be held in Jakarta, and there is gonna be an EXO feature", he continued calmly. You wanted to slap him in the face really badly. "And what would a trip to Indonesia be without Jongin's beloved girlfriend by his side?".
You blinked in surprise and first thought he was genuinely being nice when you peered over to the boys, still paralyzed.
"We organized a seat for you, in the first row, so you can follow the awesome concert comfortably", the executive now said solemnly.
"You wish to come, am I right? Otherwise I'll have to talk to EXO's manager and Jongin again ...", he started. "I'll go!", you interrupted him violently and turned around, leaving his office with the door open and rushed to the restroom. You kicked all cabin doors in rage and finally sank down desperately.


The executive didn't only put your seat in the first row, but also into the center of the concert hall. The seat was standing alone and could be clearly seen by every fan in the standing sections. You felt terrible and knew that all eyes were on you. Of course, the Indonesian fans knew you as well, since there were now tons of pictures on the internet.

The show was kind of entertaining, you liked Super Junior, but you had to admit that when EXO came, you wished you could be like a fangirl too. As soon as you saw Jongin approaching the stage and dancing impressively and smoking hot, you could barely supress a squeal.
But you knew that any kind of behavior other than sitting there like a stone and slightly smiling would draw attention to you, which you didn't want.

The bridge of MAMA was banging out of the ridiculously huge speakers, and Jongin came forward to build the V-shape of the choreography.
Right before the dance routine was about to start, Jongin locked with your eyes and smiled so sweet that it hurt. You subconsciously smiled back in awe, when Jongin froze, his face suddenly filled with fear.

The next thing you knew was how your head was hit by a heavy, blunt object, as everything around you turned black.