Hanna's first Time

Hide and Seek

Hanna's POV

Hanna was brewing coffee for the fourth time today. She was at home, as she didn't have to work today.
Usually, she loved free days, but right now she wished she were occupied with at least something. She grabbed a book and plopped on the couch, determined to distract her mind. After a few minutes, she realized that she read the same sentece over and over again without knowing what it said. She threw the book back on the couch table, got up and then, unsure what to do, looked around her apartment perplexed.
Why was she like this? Normally, she was just fine with doing nothing or at least she found something that made sense.

Shaking from the caffeine overdose, she constantly checked her phone without knowing what to even expect.
She didn't want to admit it but her head was filled with thoughts of Kris. Over and over again, her head reconstructed the situation from last week and Hanna failed miserably to prevent it from doing that.

She put her phone away, gasped frustrated and got dressed.
While she dressed, she caught herself thinking of how Kris would like her outfit if he would meet her today which made her throw the dress she wanted to put on on her bed.
No, she wouldn't see him today. And she wouldn't see him on any day in the future as well. He was just a dancing k-pop idol that chanted We are one and please support us in the future, I will work hard all the time without an own identity.
Hanna needed to meet a guy that was truly manly, someone like So Jisub or Lee Sangwoo.
With new courage, she looked for the nicest outfit in her closet and finally stepped outside her aparment looking amazing, and headed to Gangnam.

When she arrived at her destination, she realized that she hadn't planned on where to go exactly.
She also didn't know what to do on her own, when she actually wanted to meet a manly guy. She rummaged around in her purse and was relieved when she saw that she had her professional camera with her.
Even though it was her free day, she now pretended to be trend scouting. She knew that he had had better ideas than this, but she desperately wanted to chase Kris off her mind.

She asked several good-looking men if she could take a picture, and when they agreed, she handed them her business card afterwards, hoping they would come to the agency or at least call her.
But every time she was taking photos, she thought of how she had taken the ones of Kris, which looked seriously hot in them.
After shooting the fourth man, she gave up, admitting that Kris was without a doubt clouding her mind.
She put her camera back into the purse and got onto the bus that took her home.

Back home, she threw herself on the couch and kicked her feet in the air, trying to release her head from all the thoughts.
It didn't help, as she straightened, her hair being a complete mess. She aimed for her phone and texted you to send her Kris' number.
You had answered pretty quickly and Hanna now stared at the numbers anxiously.

After five minutes of thorough consideraton, she dialed the number. When Kris picked up, she fought the childish urge to hang up.
"Yes", a monotonous said. Hanna cleared .
"This is Seo Hanna", she finally said determined. She could literally picture how Kris' face lit up just this second.
"What is it?", he then asked a bit friendlier.
That was it? Not saying "Oh I missed you, let's meet!" or anything that way? Now Hanna needed to think of a reason for calling him first. She wanted to kill herself.
"You ... I uhm .... Your photos are still here, printed!!", she then said a little too loud. She heard Kris chuckle. Her heart fluttered.
"Ok then, when should I come to pick them up?", he continued in a somehow amused voice. "NOW", Hanna thought, but spoke out something different. "Whenever. Just stop by at my house", she said, making an effort to sound uninterested.
"Alright, see you tonight then", Kris said short and hung up immediately. Hanna imagined that she had heard seduction in his voice.
What exactly was this guy up to? Did he have a plan as well??

After Kris had hung up, Hanna continued staring on the blank phone display. He was coming tonight. Tonight. ToNIGHT.
Hanna wasn't sure what this guy had had in mind when he said he'd come at night. But maybe she was just overreacting and he hadn't stressed the night, but simply meant the time of day. That must be it.

Changing her clothes into the nicest, but also most normal clothes and was ready for Kris to come. She'd still love to strangle herself to death for being so anxious about a guy that earned money by looking good. Maybe, if they were to date, the fans would chase her around too because she took the fans' favorite person away. Hanna shook her head to once more, chase off her dark thoughts.

The door bell rang and Hanna dashed to the door, only to pause then. If she opened the door within seconds, it looked like she had been waiting for Kris. Which she hadn't of course.
She waited a few seconds longer and then, finally pressed the open button.
Before Kris reached her doorstep, she dimmed the lights, creating a more romantic atmosphere.
Then she turned back to the open door and saw how Kris smiled at her. Hanna almost melted as she saw his face and smile towards her, but then quickly cleared and put on a poker face.
"Hey", she said monotonous.
Surprisingly, Kris' sweet smile didn't fade from his face and he took off his shoes. This time, he even put the guest slippers on.

"Follow me", Hanna ordered as soon as Kris was standing in front of her, waiting on her to speak. Hanna walked around her sofa and then, pushed open a sliding door that Kris hadn't noticed when he had taken her home. He followed curiously and saw that they both were standing in a tiny dark room that had photos hanging across the walls. This was where Hanna worked on her photos.

Slightly squashed together, Hanna held up a stack of photos.
"These are yours", she said while handing them to him. Kris looked at them and was thrilled. The photos were excellent, taken from the perfect angles, showing his braggy clothes and body off.
"This is the best one, if you ask me", Hanna stated as she pointed out one particular photo. Instead of looking at the photo, Kris looked at Hanna.

She was truly a brat, and bad at acting too, but as soon as she talked about photography, Kris could see that she had a warm heart and loved what she was doing. Kris thought that her face was gorgeous, as his gaze finally stopped at her slightly parted lips. Hanna still looked at her work and didn't notice Kris' look, when she suddenly felt a strong arm around her waist, drawing her into Kris.
Next thing she knew was that Kris kissed her deep, tightly holding her close to him.
Hanna was taken aback by his sudden action and quickly pushed him off her, making him stumble slightly into the table behind him. Hanna looked at him as he stood there awkwardly, his lips still gleaming from the kiss. He looked ridiculously y, making Hanna die.
Hanna decided to let go of her sanity and roughly lunged at Kris, who therefore softly crashed into the table behind him, making photos fall on the floor. He felt how Hanna kissed him passionately, while she slid her hands all over his back.
Kris responded to the kiss as he once more wrapped his arms around her waist and couldn't help but smirk during the kiss.

"This girl is a wild one", he thought, turned and pushed Hanna softly against the table. He then cupped her face with his hands and bent down to kiss her long and deep again.