At the Village II

Hide and Seek

After you had went home that night after snuggling up to the personified attractiveness, you almost slept until noon the next morning. When you woke up, the sun was brightly shining through the tinted windows and you remembered that you turned off your phone yesterday morning.
Crawling over to your backpack, you eventually found your phone in a side pocket and turned it back on. Five seconds later, 32 missed calls and a dozen of text messages popped up, most of them being from Jongin and Hanna.
You really didn't feel like connecting to Seoul but would feel too bad if you wouldn't contact at least your boyfriend. You dialed Jongin's number and he picked up before the first dial tone could even get through.
"Baby! Are you ok? Where are you? You didn't come home!", he almost yelled, dying in sorrow.
"I'm fine! Sorry I turned off my phone yesterday and didn't tell you where I am ... I took a last-minute plane to Japan yesterday morning", you said carefully.
"You're kidding me, right? This is a really bad joke."
"I am not kidding. I am in Osaka, for a short while. I will fly back into Seoul soon, I promise."
"Whatever. Just know that everything is pretty much falling apart right now and I really appreciate you just fleeing the country to leave all the to me. Enjoy your vacation", he said collected, but you could hear that he was bursting of anger. Then he hung up.
You tossed your phone across the room on the couch, sighed deeply and rubbed your face. You had known he would react this way and you could understand him completely, but he was also better at handling pressure than you were.

 

You felt a little bit better after a shower and were ready for heading out to explore the village further.
Just when you stepped out the guest house while fumbling in your pocket to get out your headphones, you ran into what felt like a steel wall.
When you looked up, Kim Woobin was standing in front of you, his hands calmly in the pocket of his hoodie, smirking at you.
"How did you know I was ...", you started.
"This is pretty much the only guest house in this area."
You didn't know what to say. Did this guy wait in front of your place to spend time with you?!
"No need to be speechless. I figured, being with a stranger is sometimes nicer than being alone. So how do you feel about breakfast?", he said in his incredible voice, making you hang on his lips with every word he said.
You just nodded, succumbing to his charms. He gently laid his arm around your shoulders to guide you into the right direction, pointing away from the busiest area of the village.
"Where are we going?", you asked excitedly.
"Secret. But we have to walk a little bit. Just follow me", he said with a slight smile on his face.

While you were walking on a rather empty, tiled walkway that led through amazing nature, Woobin kept quiet and just sometimes looked at you curiously to check on you. He really was right, you didn't feel the urge to talk to him, but enjoyed merely his presence. It was relaxing and far better than walking here alone.
After a 20 minute walk, you noticed a small village popping up between some hills and beautiful trees.
"Here we are!", Woobin said enthusiastically and naturally laid his arm around your shoulders, smiling at you brightly.
His touch felt unreal. It made you want to jump with joy, but even more, you wanted to touch him as well. He felt like a magnet to you, entangling you in his force and never wanting to let go of you anymore.
You suppressed putting your hands all over him and just shyly smiled back. He was too much to handle.

"Come on! This is my favorite place to come whenever I'm here!"
He let go of your shoulders and then took your hand, pulling you towards the neat little houses.
The closer you came, you could see people gardening, working on pottery and kids playing in the streets.
Kim Woobin directly guarded you up some steps inside the tiny village, finally leading you to a little restaurant that had an amazing patio from where you could oversee the breathtaking nature. You could even see the platform you had went to the night before, even though it was fairly far away.

You were seated at a table right on the edge.
"I'll order something traditional that you have to try", Woobin said as soon as you two had sat down, "you will love it."
He was sitting across you and you just couldn't take your eyes off him. He was leaning on the table on his elbows, his hands folded in front of his chin. His hair was dyed a dark brown and styled. You fought the urge to touch it while you let your gaze slide down to his slightly parted lips. His body threw you off as much as it had done yesterday, but his look in his eyes was by far the most dazzling thing you'd ever seen.
His eyes laid on you, and you felt curiosity and affection from them, but also noticed the utter intelligence that he emitted. He had a way to look at people that felt like he understood. You had a feeling that he knew a lot about you already only through looking and being around you, not even through conversation. It was scary and amazing at the same time.
"What is that look on your face", Woobin said in a smooth, soft voice while smiling slighlty, still looking at you.
"You're doing the same", you said with a smile.
"You're interesting, that's why."
You looked down on the table, too shy to look into his face after he had said that. It made your heart skip a beat. Woobin laughed softly. and then leaned back in his chair.

"After we eat, I'll show you another amazing place. It's as great as the platform on top of the hill. You'll like it there."

 

to be continued ...