Escape

Hide and Seek

You were sitting in the departure hall of the Incheon airport.
All you had with you was a big backpack and a just now bought ticket to Osaka. You had driven to the airport without a clear destination, you just knew that you needed to escape this chaos for a while. Nothing was figured out, Jongin was stressed and cranky and had a fight going on with his bosses.
The more happy were you that you had gotten this ticket for little money and were slowly getting excited to travel and relax.

It was a busy hour at the airport and you watched people run, talk on the phone, look around confused and some enjoyed the free duty shopping. You sighed and then heard your phone blowing up.
You were shocked when you clicked on the link that Sehun had sent you. It led to a local news website and showed a cellphone video in bad quality, starring Kris and Hanna.
They were sitting in some park on a bench, while Hanna had Kris' big coat over her thin dress. Kris had his arm around her and they laughed, then talked. The video didn't catch what they were saying, but a second later, Kris kissed Hanna's temple. They looked really drunk and you admitted that it felt a little awkward to watch them. But even more, you felt bad for Hanna. The video ended right after Kris yelled 'You're my girl, Seo Hanna'. , now everyone had her full name, too. It didn't take you long to dial her number.

"This is Seo Hanna", a hungover voice cawed.
"Hanna, what the hell? Who took this video?", you immediately shot back. Hanna groaned loudly.
"I have no ing idea, ok?! It's bad enough that it has reached the news channel. They have my name now and EVERYONE KNOWS! What if my boss finds this out... Oh my god, am I going to be fired? Oh , , , . No, it can't happen. What should I do?!"
"Calm down first. Tell Kris that they have your name now and you're scared that this will have consequences for your career. I bet SM's executives will safe your anyways. They have to remain EXO's and Kris' image, so they'll probably need to restore yours too."
"Yes, good idea... It probably will turn out like this. Yes, it has too", Hanna murmured. "Where are you? Can we meet?"
"Oh, I'm at the airport, sorry. My flight departs soon", you answered apologetically.
"Airport? Where are you going?"
"Going to Osaka, I got a last-minute-ticket there. I have to go, but keep me updated! And keep your chin up!", you tried to encourage her. Hanna mumbled a grumpy yes and then hung up.
You grabbed your backpack and then boarded the plane to Japan.

The plane was rather small, but still had a tiny business class in front. After everyone had sat down and the doors were shut, the stewardess awkwardly apologized to the business class passengers that the restroom was out of order and that they had to use the economy class' restroom.
The seat next to you was empty, as most of the passengers were travelling alone. Almost 90% of them seemed to have business appointments in Osaka.
The plane took off and you closed your eyes and listened to your iPod.

After thirty minutes in the air, you sensed movement in front of you and opened your eyes. You saw a guy leaning on his arms on the head-rest of the seats in front of you, examining your face curiously. You thought he had a question and freed your ears from the headphones. Confused, you met his gaze and didn't know why, but didn't dare breaking the silence. The moment that you two looked into each other's eyes felt exciting and calming at the same time. It was a nice while, as a slight smile formed on your face. The somehow intimate moment found an end when the stranger spoke up.
"Excuse my curiosity, but aren't you the girlfriend of that one singer?", he asked with an utterly deep and irresistible voice. You were surprised.
"If you mean EXO's singer, then yup", you answered.
He looked at you a second longer and then smiled. And his smile was truly dazzling. In fact, his whole appearance was just perfection. He was tall and skinny, and his face was very remarkable. Firstly, you noticed his eye area. He had high, thick eyebrows and narrow eyes with an exhilarating expression. It seemed like his eyes sparked with a combination of amusement and sharpness and a hint of this intelligent iness that literally took your breath away. He had a high nose and beautiful cheekbones. His lips were full and straight, but as soon as they formed a smile, his face lit up with a heartbreakingly cute youthfulness.
"What are you doing in Japan on your own then?", he asked. Not stalkerish, but you sensed genuine interest in him.
"Well... it's uhm... I bought a last-minute-ticket to Osaka", you stuttered awkwardly, off-guard by his appearance.
"Then it's kind of a backpacking tour I guess. Have you ever been to Osaka?", he continued in his pure y voice.
"No, I haven't", you admitted. Once again, he formed a smile and then he let himself slide on the seat next to you. The scent of manly cologne reached you, almost causing you to have a heart attack because of attractiveness.

"If that's the case, I have some ideas what you could do. I have an appointment in Osaka, but I've been there before to travel. It just depends on what you want to do. There's the awesome city or there's the awesome countryside", he started. He looked at you and again, engaged you in an intensive, resistless gaze. You felt the chemistry between him and you and felt excitement rising in you. It made you feel guilty at the same time, but as soon as this guy looked at you in this way, your mind focused on him, blinding out everything else. You continued speaking in a deeper, agreeable voice.
"I thought of relaxing, so countryside would be better. I want to see some of the country, but mostly I want to have time on my own."
The guy examined your face, trying to find reasons for why you wanted to be by yourself.
"Then you should go to the Chihaya Akasaka Village. It's 90 minutes from Osaka. It's in the mountains and described as beautiful as a picture book", he said and apparently quoted the last part. "I've been there and it's breathtaking and private. I recommend going there."
He smirked and was pleased when you nodded in agreement, determined to visit that village. A silence formed and you were surprised when it didn't feel awkward at all.
"Oh, for relaxing and hiking, you need the right music of course!", he added and got his phone out, offering you one of his earphones. When you took it, he naturally put the other one in his ear.
He started playing music that you didn't know, showing you his favorite songs and different music genres. To every title, he explained why he liked it and emphasized the parts he liked the most by always saying "This part is awesome. Hold on... Ah, now! Heard it? Awesome right?"
You enjoyed his presence and then and now stole a look into his face, almost making you waver. He told you that he was a newcoming actor, but had had only supporting roles. Your gaze went from his toes to his face, once again proving that his body was flawless. His laugh was extremely contagious and you couldn't help but follow his every word and movement.

You hadn't noticed how time had gone by, but after another hour, the pilot announced that you were going to land soon and passengers had to return to their original seats. The guy looked at you with his undying charisma, and smiled so sweet that you wanted to die.
"I should get back to the front. I actually just wanted to go to the restroom in the first place", he chuckled and slowly got up. You wanted to grab his arm and drag him back really badly.
"I hope you enjoy your stay", he said, standing in front of your seat row. He flattened his hoodie with his hands.
"Well, good luck for your audition", you answered and tried your most dazzling smile.
"Thank you", he answered and turned to leave. You looked after him longingly, when he turned around to you once more.

"I'm Kim Woobin, by the way."

 


hey guys :)
ok so i hope you like that i brought kim woobin into this story now.
since he's my favorite actor of all times, i just couldn't fight the urge of making him appear! for the sake of the story, i'll just ignore the fact that he has a girlfriend in real life, haha!
the chihaya akasaka village really exists, in case that you want to check it out (because it truly is like a picture book), click here!

anyways, i hope you all enjoy reading and thank you so much to all my subscribers, it's a huge help to know that people are actually reading this :)
with love, c