Commitment?

Hide and Seek

Hanna's POV

Hanna felt like she could hug the world. She had gotten promoted to finally editing photographs instead of actually taking them. Now, she didn't have to scoop around Seoul's trend districts anymore, she had an own desk with her own Mac and her phone kept blowing up every second. Hanna loved working now, as this was one step closer to her desired position of the Chief Manager. Of course, the road to that position was still long, but it actually felt reachable for her now.
The second reason she was beyond happy was that Kris was sending her cute messages like every 2 hours. She had admitted that she really liked this guy a lot and was now more excited every time a new message popped up in KakaoTalk.

It was around noon when Kris called.
"This is Seo Hanna", Hanna said when she picked up, trying to sound as busy as she could.
"Oh, you sound busy", Kris answered amused and knew immediately that this was just her exaggerating her new position.
"Why are you chuckling? I really am. In fact, you're blocking the line right now, so hurry", she responded.
"Wow ok, hmm how does dinner tonight sound?", Kris asked.
"Sounds awesome. My place? And bring food. You're cooking."
"Ok, let's do it this way. I'll come around 7."
"Make that 8, not home before that", Hanna said shortly and quickly after chanted a goodbye. Ah, she just loved work too much!

Of course, Hanna was off work earlier than 8, she reached her apartment at 5:30, to be exact. But she wanted some time to hang and then some time to freshen up, so that she could take Kris' breath away later that evening.
As she let herself plop on the couch, she looked around and felt a little guilty since she was a bit relieved that you weren't hanging around any longer. She hadn't had any problem to let you stay with her, but your mood kind of brought her down too and since she liked everything perfectly clean and neat, it became more exhausting to keep it that way with two people around.
Now her apartment shined in its old grace, as she had cleaned up every tiniest corner there was. It took her almost 3 years to actually find the interior that she had now and wanted it to stand out. Which wasn't possible when the apartment was a mess.

Hanna showered and then put on a pretty black dress, applied eyeliner and curled her hair. Even she had the feeling of looking supery when she checked herself in the mirror. A gaze on the watch told her that Kris should be here any minute.
And two minutes later, the door bell rang, proving that Kris was overly on time.

"Ok, so I brought vegetables, rice, chicken and these awesome bottles of Soju", Kris said, as he stood in the kitchen. He showed Hanna the alcohol bottles exaggeratedly to point out that he had purchased her favorite drink.
"Well, I guess someone is quite the observer", Hanna gave back and smirked.
She didn't know why she found this guy so y. No, y didn't even do him justice. He was flaming hot. Hanna was sure that if she touched him, her finger would burn.
His back was facing her as he got out the pan and some pots to start cooking. His hair was now a combination of brown and blonde and looked even better than the only blonde he had two weeks ago. Once again, Hanna admired his broad shoulders and small waist and that he was tall and had y legs and a y face and lips that kissed like heaven... No, dinner first, Hanna then thought to herself.

The evening turned out to be amazing. The dinner Kris had cooked tasted amazing, the Soju drinking was amazing and that what followed was amazing. Actually, Hanna had thought that they would just skip to the y part.
But Kris had put some music on after the dinner and started dancing crackbrained. Hanna had to laugh so much that her stomach was hurting and thought it was even funnier after she drank another two glasses of her beloved liquor.
Kris paused and then requested her to come up to him through waving his fingers. Hanna pointed at herself and refused first, but eventually went up to him.
"Have you ever danced the waltz?", he then asked. Hanna laughed and shook her head. "No? Well, time to learn."
Kris took her hand and laid the other on her hip and quickly explained the steps. And then they danced, both on the edge of being completely drunk. They felt like they were throwing a party for only the two of them, which felt kind of pathetic and awesome at the same time.

After two whole bottles, they both got the idea of slacking off in the nearby park. They didn't know why it was funny to them, but they went down, just putting on shoes and Hanna left the house without even a coat on.

They reached the park and stumbled to a bench while laughing like crazy people. Hanna's head was spinning but she felt great.
She was shivering from the cold but didn't feel it, as the Soju had warmed her up. She fumbled in the pockets of her dress and took out the almost full package of cigarettes.
"Look, I still have these", she slurred and directly positioned one between Kris' (y) lips. He laughed too and lit it up, doing the same to Hanna's smoke.

Some people passed the drunk couple and looked at them irritated, when some of them recognized Kris' face and watched from a safe distance. Kris didn't care. He was from Canada, and it didn't matter a bit how idols behaved over there, so why would they here, right? He just enjoyed Hanna's presence, his spinning head and the nicotine in his lungs.

They sat on the bench for a long time, babbling about nonsense and laughing about the most ridiculous stories. Kris discovered how Hanna's body was now shivering with cold and hurried to put his big coat on her shoulders.
"How can you go outside with this tiny dress on, it's only May!", he exclaimed.
"I'm not cold, my body is just cold", Hanna shot back, some streaks of her hair hung in the corners of . She didn't bother removing them.

Kris laid his arm around Hanna's shoulder casually, as now some people had taken pictures.
"You know you're gonna be online tomorrow, right?", Kris chuckled slurry. Hanna chuckled too.
"Don't care. It's comfy", she answered and snuggled deeper into his arm. "You care?"
"All I care about right now is this amazing lady in my arms", he answered sweetly and placed a kiss on Hanna's temple. A moment later, he tightened his grip around Hanna and yelled, now completely clear, "YOU'RE MY GIRL, SEO HANNA!"

They returned home and fell straight into bed, not even changed into pyjamas.
Hanna felt great in this strong guy's arms and wanted the evening to never end.
The sober hit them the next morning, when both their phones were flooded with messages. They checked their phones and were led to several blogs to see the disaster. Hanna turned to Kris.

". They took videos of us."