Hanna's Strategy

Hide and Seek

Hanna's POV

Hanna wasn't that drunk actually. She had planned it all out.
She knew that Kris liked her and she had planned to took advantage of it. At your house, she'd just pretended to be drunk in order to get Kris to give her a piggyback ride home. And as it had turned out, it was working perfectly.

Kris took her down the elevator and to the next bus stop on strong arms, while she brabbled incomprehensive sentences to keep her image up. She actually enjoyed the feeling of being cared for, especially by a guy that hot. She usually really hated k-pop stars, she found that they were definitely doing too much aegyo to be manly, but this guy acted differently. He was cool and not really interested in people, just like herself.
Now she wanted to see how far she could go.

Kris dropped her carefully onto the seat next to him on the bus, letting her head rest on his shoulder while she giggled annoyingly.
She couldn't deny that she was indeed a little drunk, but she still saw herself in her right state of mind. Up to here, it had been working out perfectly.
"Where do you live?", Kris asked after a little while. Hanna chuckled and patted his shoulder in a weird manner.
"Yongsan", she described her apartment location vaguely.
Kris, who didn't know more than before, took out his phone and dialed Jongin's number.
"Hey, do you know Seo Hanna's address?", he asked directly after Jongin had picked up. He nodded twice and let his phone slide back into his pockets. He flashed a glance at Hanna, who was sitting in her seat with her head hanging in front of her, jerking every time the bus drove over rough street parts. Hesitantly, he put his arm around her slender shoulders and put her head back on his shoulder.
Subconsciously, Hanna smiled a drunk smile and smacked her lips.

While Kris thought that Hanna wasn't able to control herself anymore due to the excessive amount of Soju she had drunk, Hanna still could even notice that they were on a wrong bus. In order to keeping her role legitimate, she didn't say anything and just hoped that somehow, Kris would lead her home at some point.

Over an hour later, Kris finally figured out the right district, right street and right apartment complex.
With Hanna on his back, now snoring, he tried finding out what apartment number she lived in. Softly, he shook her. Hanna hissed annoyed, put her chin on the other side of his back and closed her eyes again. Kris shook her again and asked which apartment she lived in.
"1604", Hanna yelled almost incomprehensively, as Kris bravely opened the door to the complex, got on the elevator and they ultimately arrived on floor 16. He walked up to her door and saw that it was secured with a keycode.
"Your code?", he asked again, seemingly annoyed.
"1-0-0-3", Hanna whispered, only to break into a defeaning laughter the next second. Kris cringed in shock and typed in the digits.

He pushed the door open and went in. Where he expected a messy one-room-apartment, he now stood in the foyer of a painstakingly clean apartment with a seperate kitchen and private bedroom. The interior had an elegant touch to it, though it was very industrial. Examining the living area, he forgot that he had a girl on his back and was only reminded when Hanna gnashed her teeth.
The apartment looked a little bit like a loft, a wide open space with huge, industrial windows on one wall. Furthermore, the walls were laid open red bricks and in constant distances, the room got hold with metallic pillars. The floor were dark, broad wooden latches.
The kitchen was furnished highly modern, with sleek white surfaces and some bar stools standing at a high dining table.
On the other side, there was the living area with two massive, antique leather sofas which looked like they had been taken directly out of a 1920's gangster movie. The rest of the furniture was mixed, some looked really expensive, whereas other looked not chic, but very extraordinary. The whole apartment looked simply amazing and had been arranged with a lot of effort and great taste.
"What are you looking at? Let me DOWN!", Hanna suddenly nagged and Kris went over to the couch to drop her there. As soon as she hit the soft leather, she snuggled up with one of the cushions.
Kris hissed in frustration and ruffled his hair, when Hanna demanded some water from the fridge.

Hanna was still following her plan. The more annoying she was, the better she could determine how far this guy would go for her. Up until now, he'd been surprisingly patient with her.
Kris handed her a bottle of water, which she gulped within seconds.
"Do you mind if I change?", Hanna asked with a childish grin, "don't worry, just feel yourself at home."
She barged into her bedroom where she closed the door, only to straighten up completely, changing into her sleeping clothes. They consisted of ridiculously short sweats and an oversized t-shirt. It wasn't necessarily the nicest outfit to wear in front of a guy, which was exactly what she intended.
As soon as she stepped out of her bedroom, she barged back to the couch where Kris was sitting, and when she was almost there, she faked stumbling over the rug edge and fell into Kris' lap. Nervously, she laughed as he cringed.
"Oops, I'm sorry! My fault", she stuttered and flipped around. She was now resting her head on his thigh, clearly making him uncomfortable.
"No need to be nervous", Hanna assured Kris and cuddled up by burying her face into his thick knit cardigan. She could feel how Kris was not sure where to put his hands, so she guided them around her, obviously provoking him to touch her.
Hesitantly, he let Hanna put his hands over her stomach to hold her right hand that was resting there. Still insecure, he slowly started playing with her fingers, which made Hanna close her eyes in comfort.

This didn't turn out as she planned.
When she actually just wanted to be admired, she suddenly felt a fulfilling comfort flowing her body as Kris fondly played with her fingers and allowed her to cuddle up against him. She hadn't expected him to let her go this far. And now, she was genuinely enjoying his sweet company.
She pouted in the dark, allowed the pure moment a while longer and eventually straightened up.
She couldn't let this happen. She didn't even like this guy. No, he liked her! She decided that he had to put more effort into it if he wanted her to stay around. She got up suddenly and turned to Kris, who sat there, staring at her startled.
"I'm tired, I'm going to bed now. Thanks for taking me home", she said indifferently and turned her back to Kris without looking at him again. She shuffled to her bed, slumped on it and entangled into her sheets. She listened attentively as she eventually heard the door falling into the lock.

Kris had left, but why was Hanna disappointed at that? No, she wasn't. She was just a little drunk. Shaking her head continuously to chase off her emotions, she fell asleep shortly after.