Chapter 15 Part 2

My Ten Letters To You
"Meeting someone eh?" Onew already knew that Jonghyun was going to meet Key that day. He just isn't sure of what Jonghyun's plans are.
 
"Yeah." Key replied.
 
"You're excited. Who could it be?" Onew was acting clueless, but somehow it works.
 
"I won't tell you." Key answered.
 
They arrived in school at around 8 AM in the morning. The usual routines are finally back. Some people still greeted Key, but the were far less than the number of students who piled up yesterday. Onew waved goodbye at Key as he was going to attend his Math class. Key on the other hand, had his morning art class. The professor asked them to paint someone that they felt they knew, but they don't know him/her yet. Key knew who to paint. JH. Key couldn't picture his face, so he decided to paint JH's back. He didn't think while he was painting, so he went on and on, until he finished his work. He noticed that the person he painted was the same person that he saw leave the dorm and leave the room, the day before.
 
"Hmm, strange but, it tells a story Kibum. Good job." the professor said.
 
"Thanks sir!" Key replied.
 
Key didn't bring the painting with him. He left it in the room, on his usual place there. He glanced at it again, today, I'm meeting you. He thought. He went out of the art room. 
 
At last it was lunch time. Key approached the table and ate with Taemin and Minho.
 
"Where's hyung?" Key asked.
 
"Oh, he was just talking to someone a while ago." Minho replied.
 
Key saw Onew from a distance, talking to someone. He couldn't see from his point of view who that person was, because many people were passing by.
 
"Jonghyun, when are you planning your sort of 'revealing'?" Onew asked Jonghyun. To make sure that Key doesn't see Jonghyun, they talked near the stairs where a lot of people pass by.
 
"A little bit later hyung, I'll have to watch him read the letter first." Jonghyun said.
 
"Arrasso." Onew said. 
 
"Where will you do it by the way?" Onew continued asking.
 
"There, in the field." Jonghyun replied.
 
"Okay, okay. Go, now. he's starting to be curious again." Onew said, pushing Jonghyun to go upstairs.
 
"Nae." Jonghyun answered and went upstairs.
 
Onew went back to the table and started eating again.
 
"Hyung, who was that you were talking to?" Taemin asked.
 
"Jj--- Ah, someone from the math class I was attending to." Onew replied. He almost slipped. But in just a while Key will know who Jonghyun is, and he won't have to be terrible in lying anymore. 
 
"Oh." Minho replied, looking at his food. He knew that Onew was talking to Jonghyun.
 
"I bet he at at math so he asked for tutoring." Minho said. Onew giggled. it was true that Jonghyun at math, so he never took math classes again.
 
"Key-ah, you're here!" Onew said while munching his food. 
 
"Key-hyung what was your 'inspiration' in your morning art class today?" Taemin asked.
 
"Someone that you feel you know but you don't." Key replied.
 
Life had it's slight hint for Key. Onew thought that this day was very prepared for their first meeting after the accident. 
 
"Well? Who did you paint?" Minho asked.
 
"Someone's back." Key replied.
 
Minho and Onew looked at each other. Could it be Jonghyun? They were both 90% sure that it was Jonghyun's back. After all, Key saw his back when Jonghyun visited their dorm. Taemin had no idea what they were taking about.
 
"Can we see the painting later, hyung?" Taemin asked. He started to fix his bag again, a sign that he will have classes in 10 minutes.
 
"Nae, nae, sure." Key answered. He was almost done with his food.
 
"I'll see you later hyungs!" Taemin said and quickly left the cafeteria. 
 
Soon after, the three of them went to the library. Each of them had their own different spots. Key just made doodles whenever they went to the library, or if not, he would read magazines and a few rare books that interests him. at his spot he looked through the window and saw the large field. That's where I'll meet him, he thought. The spot near the tree, where he does his meditation. 
 
"Key, you seemed so excited today." Minho said.
 
"I'm finally meeting someone again." Key replied.
 
Minho acted like he didn't know the person Key was pertaining to. He wanted to know how excited Key was, so if ever Jonghyun won't show up, he'll punch him on the face.
 
After reading a number of books, Key decided to go out of the library. The library was usually the place where the group parts during break time. 
 
Key went to the field, got to his usual spot and sat down. He observed the people in the field. Playing, lying down or just simply sitting as well. He relaxed himself. He layed his head on the tree looking as if he wanted to sleep.
 
He then grabbed the letter. Maybe now's the time to read his letter. Key brought the pink notebook, along with all the letters inside. With JH's gifts and the ring.  He looked around first, but he didn't feel that JH was near. He tore the envelope slowly and started to unfold the letter.