Chapter 13 Part 2

My Ten Letters To You

"Only three days and you can go to school arleady!" Onew said as he clinched his bag.

Onew woke up early for an exam and Key made him breakfast. Onew rushed to the door, waving at Key.  The dorm was quite dirty than before, Key noticed. So he had to clean up. Onew hyung didn't clean much, he was too busy visiting and doing homeworks, or eating probably. Key went from the kitchen to their rooms and then to the bathroom. He went to the front door to do a little sweeping. He lifted the map and saw something. It was a envelope. A small handwriting can be seen: "Guess Who, Kibum?" Key already knew who it was from. He put the letter aside, he won't read it unless he was done with the cleaning.

Finally, he grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the sofa. He opened the envelope. He noticed that there was a small note attached to the letter. 
"
I took your exam, I passed. keke~."

Key,

    Today would be your exam. I took it, and I only got about 86%. I bet you could do better than me, so I asked permission from the professor to mail the exam to you. It will probably arrive shortly. 

Only three days until your comeback! In school, that is. I'm very excited. You can't tell how happy I am. People have been doing welcome banners for you here, sorry to spoil. But anyhow, you won't be able to know how it looks like. I helped them make it of course. It would be but ugly if I didn't. No one knew you like me. Keke~ Are you finished with the gifts? Oh and you've opened the box already, I suppose.  That notebook is yours. Maybe you'll write in something handy or special in that pink notebook. Or maybe draw in it perhaps. That ring, keep it. I've told you that I would be the one wearing that to you remember? Don't wear it until we meet. 

Here are some pictures from school, take a good look at them, they really miss you, huh? Nicole's been asking about you and she needed you in the council. I know how much you're being forced to do those things, so I told her that you won't be available for the council until the next two months. All your friends have been anticipating for you since I got here. That's all for now. Don't worry, as for your academics, I've got it all covered.

I can't wait to see you. 

---JH---"

 Key closed the envelope. JH was right, as soon as Key stood up from the sofa, the test papers arrived. It came along with typewritten notes. The mailman was too quick, he wasn't able to catch the sender's name. He studied the notes, and then answered the test paper. He figured out what he could write on the notebook. He glued the test paper and wrote: "What percentage did I get?" He wrote all his thoughts about JH in the pink notebook. and on the last page he wrote:

"I don't know you, but I'm sure that I really love you."

Key closed the notebook and hid it inside his bag. He was excited to see JH. There was this strange feeling of love and excitement for this mysterious person. He can't help but smile.

At aroung 6PM, Onew arrived in the dorm.

"Hey hey." Onew said as he dropped his bag and ate early dinner with Key.

"Hyung, what's that for? Someone's birthday today?" Key asked. Onew was holding a box of cake.

"Someone sent it you to you." Onew opened the box and the Cake looked pretty. It was pink and it had Key's name on it.

"Wow, kibum, this is delicious. can we make this as our dessert?" Onew asked.

"Sure, but...." Key grabbed the card attached to the Box and it wrote: "From JH."

Key would do anything to know who he was, so he kept asking Onew.

"Hyung, who sent this?" Key asked Onew as he started to slice the cake. He paused and stared at Key for a while. 

"Ahhh. Well I don't really know, didn't read the card?" Onew asked too. In his head he was already furious.

"Well yes, but someone also sent me a letter today." Key said. 

"I don't know, Yunho hyung gave this to me and asked me to give it to you." Onew said. He started to shake.

"Yunho hyung doesn't have the initials J and H." Key said. Onew stopped eating. He couldn't tell no more excuses.

"Key-ah...You'll meet this guy in three days."

"That's what I've been wanting to hear from you." Key said.

Onew hyung explained, but he did not mention Jonghyun's name. 

The next day, someone visited their dorm, Onew was the only one awake. It was 8 AM in the morning, a saturday.