Chapter 6 Part 2

My Ten Letters To You

 

“He’s still sleeping…I’m not used to not hearing Key’s voice everyday.” Onew said to Taemin and Minho while looking at Key through the door window.

Onew is trying to learn more cooking, more laundry and preparing everything in the morning. He even asked Minho to help him with the dishes one night.

“Pssshhh, look who’s here.” Taemin glared at her, as Minho and Onew also looked at the same direction.

“Oh, it’s Se Kyung the bi---“

“Lower down your voice hyung, If she hears that word she’ll probably start a scene again.” Minho said and rolled his eyes.

Sekyung looked at them annoyingly and entered Jonghyun’s room. She brought many gifts for him. She sat down the bed, as Jonghyun barely woke up.

“Jjong, I brought  your favourite chocolate.” Sekyung gave him a kiss on the forehead. Jonghyun, without saying a word smiled at her and took a closer look at the gifts.

“Thank you, Sekyung…”

Sekyung locked the door as she began to talk to Jonghyun about Onew, Minho and especially Key.

“Jjong, I respect your friends a lot. But I think it’s better if you avoid them nowadays, they’re getting really….”

“Annoying? Sekyung, you have to...you have to understand how they feel right now.”

“…I know that Key is in a coma but they can keep their emotions right? I mean, they’re starting to be rude and all and I guess a way to calm them down is to not talk to them until..you get better or something.”

“Sekyung... They’re my friends… I love them as well.”

Sekyung gave Jonghyun a glare.

“Jonghyun, you love me as well! You told me that night near the theatre that you will put me above everything… I took those words by heart!”

Sekyung looked concerned and started to tear up a bit. Jonghyun wasn’t looking at her and starting to think about Key. About how foolish he was with Sekyung.

“Sekyung, I…I also…I want them to talk to me…please…J-just now...”

“Jjong…”

“Please, Sekyung! If you love me then you have to at least give me some of my life back!”

Jonghyun couldn’t hold it up much longer. His voice went a little too far and the three boys outside heard him.

“Yah, that was Jonghyun.” Onew looked to Jjong’s door.

“Well, she’s worth the shout…and anger….” Taemin said in a very rude way, which made Minho giggle a bit.

“Taemin-ah, you’re not supposed to say that to a noona.” Minho told him but still, he kept giggling.

After five minutes, Sekyung wento out of the room and went to the restroom for a while. She approached Onew at the bench which was in front of Key’s room. The three were very surprised to her approach.

“O..Onew Oppa…Jonghyun wanted to see you. You three, I mean.”

Onew stared at her with a smirk and said:

“Ughm…Okay, sure.”

Taemin looked as if he wanted to punch her but Minho covered his face and gave him a noogie. They quickly went inside Jonghyun’s room.

“Jonghyun-ah, it’s good to see you. How are you?”

Onew gave him a kiss on the forehead and pinched his cheeks, which usually annoys Jonghyun but instead, a big grin came from his face.

“Aah Hyung, I’ve been quite better. How is Kibum?”

“He’s sort of stable but…maybe soon he’ll wake up.”

Minho said while fixing Jjong’s blanket and Taemin ransacking his gifts from Sekyung.

Jonghyun laughed as the three told stories about school and other stuff. It was like Jonghyun never saw them for a year. But all throughout the conversation, Jonghyun was always worried about Key. After almost an hour of chatting, he asked about Key again.

“Jonghyun-hyung, the doctor said that he’s very stable and that he may wake up soon.” Minho told Jonghyun.

“But, there will be complications as to his memory, his head was injured a bit they said.” Onew added and Jonghyun had a very concerned look. Sekyung was outside eagerly waiting for the three to go out of the room. When they finally stepped out, she rapidly came in and shut the door.

“What a rude girl. I would want to have a gun with me every time we go here.” Onew said while slowly turning away from Jonghyun’s room.  Before going home, Taemin peaked at Key’s room. Taemin saw Key’s progress and he looked much better.

The next morning, the doctor called Onew and told him the good news.