Chapter 6 Part 1

My Ten Letters To You

 

After their visit to the hospital, the whole school was silent. Nicole and Jessica, the close friends of Key and Jonghyun heard about the story and wept quietly in the student council. Taemin informed Jaebeom about Key’s accident and half of the practices were cancelled. The music class offered a song number for Jonghyun and Key. Yunho arranged a student union immediately for the two.

“Two of our best students had a fatal accident last night. “

Yunho continued his speech and almost everybody wept for Jonghyun and Key. Especially Onew , Taemin and Minho. Meanwhile, Sekyung only heard the news now and angrily approached Onew and the rest of the group, crying.

“Oppa, why didn’t you tell me!”

Onew was quite surprised at Sekyung’s approach.

“Tell what!? You heard Yunho hyung, Both of them got into an accident last night, who are you to know anyway!?”

Onew had the loudest voice in the whole field, everyone looked at them. Minho and Taemin grabbed Onew’s arms as he calm down a bit.

“Who am I!? I’m Jonghyun’s girlfriend you idiot!”

“You have no right to say that!”

Taemin shouted right at Sekyung’s face and turns away from her. Sekyung goes to the hospital to visit Jonghyun.

“The nerve of that girl, who does she think she is?”

Onew said while eating his chicken and Minho gave a funny stare at him.

“ Hyung, that was the first time I saw you act like that…But anyways, she still has the right to know after all, she’s from this school.”

Minho had a little smirk on his face. Taemin also had his temper all over the place.

“UUUURRGGGGHHH. She is ANNOYING. I like noonas but her…She is just….”

Taemin’s fist got tight and slightly punched the table of anger.

“ I’ve never been this angry, but if she does that again, I will fry and eat her!”

Minho and Taemin giggled. The tension disappeared as the three find gifts for Jonghyun and Key after class.

“Jjong, are you awake?”

Jonghyun slowly opened his eyes, it was Sekyung. She kissed his eyes and gave him a smile. Jonghyun blankly stared at her.

“Aren’t you happy to see me?”

Sekyung had a confused look. Jonghyun stared at her once again and after a while said:

“…..Y—yes…”

Sekyung gave him a kiss on the cheek and started to tell the incident with Onew and Taemin that morning.

“Maybe, they’re just…upset. That’s all…”

“B-but yeobeo, they shouted at me and told me, who was I to know? So being your girlfriend isn’t enough to know that you were in an accident with…him?”

“ His name is Key. And he’s my best friend.”

“and Ex boyfriend maybe, see what happened? You got hurt! He did that on purpose so you could be together again, stay away from him Jonghyun!”

“ He is in a coma, Sekyung! Watch your mouth! We maybe over but I know him so well and I know WELL that he wouldn’t do that so we could be together again!”

Sekyung received a lot of shouts today, but Jonghyun’s shout was probably the loudest. Sekyung hugged Jonghyun to finish the argument. Jonghyun felt uneasy with her. Jonghyun wanted to see Key again. But he knew that Sekyung wouldn’t allow him.