Chapter 9 Part 1

My Ten Letters To You

 

The bell rang and the three had to part. After school, the boys we’re overwhelmed by the people kept asking about the huge visit that day. Onew thought, this day is gonna be…unforgettable. But as casually, he would always smile and say yes. Eventually, Minho decided to put up a schedule since not everyone can fit in the hospital, more of which, Jonghyun and Key’s rooms. After he got all the numbers and gave out the schedules, The first group of people left ahead of the three.

Jonghyun was half asleep when Amber, Donghae and Lee Joon suddenly barged in his room. Sekyung was obviously annoyed,

“Jonghyun! Ah, I haven’t saw you for the last months…I really really missed you!”

Joon exclaimed, having that usual pabo look on his face.

“Ah, paboyah! I missed you too! Life wouldn’t be as good as it is without...Lee Joon-sshi lovely, Leen Joon-sshi wonderful.”

“Of course, I haven’t heard that song from you either.”

Jonghyun turned his eyes on Donghae and Amber this time. He flourished a smile and waved at them.

“ Amber-sshi, you’ve grown a bit more pretty! You look just like me now!”

“Oppa, don’t say that. I’ve been naturally pretty ever since.”

Jonghyun chuckled, but he was definitely sure that Amber looked almost exactly like him already.

“Donghae-hyung, how have you been?”

“I’ve been fine, Jonghyun. It was just too miserable not to have one dinosaur around. It felt lonely for the two of us.”

Jonghyun replied with utter laughter. He was waiting for that dinosaur topic. The three really looked like dinosaurs, especially when they’re together.

It was a fun night for Jonghyun, finally he had the school fun that he’d been looking for months. Jonghyun had a little party inside his hospital room. But he is still waiting for someone to call his name, possibly remember him. Kibum.

On the other room, it was an outrage. Only half of the people who wanted to see the two followed the schedules.

“This is probably the noisiest hospital room that I’ve ever been to, but it is freakin’ AWESOME!” Yeosob kept shouting the whole night.

“And thank God, no alcoholic drinks are allowed in here. Or else…we would’ve been dead moments ago, and the two wouldn’t have rooms anymore.” Minho said, in a quite annoyed voice. Taemin just smiled at his comment.

“Good thing nobody brought speakers, or else…we’re chicken.”

Onew frankly said, because as he stooped down the stairs, nurses were talking about the two noisy rooms.

Everybody seemed to have enjoyed the night. Soon enough, some of the guests went to Jonghyun’s room.

At last, the party ended. The two received many gifts from their friends who came. So many letters containing WE MISS YOU, new food from school, pictures and more. These helped Kibum remember some things in school and Jonghyun to get new updates on what’s going on without him being the news.

Kibum kept all the letters, then found JH’s letter. Key had an idea. What if he replied to JH?

He grabbed a pen and a paper immediately and started writing. His beautiful thoughts went on ink.