Chapter 8 Part 2

My Ten Letters To You

 

After Jonghyun woke up, he went outside for a little walk. Of course, he was still pretty slow, but he had been practicing until he can walk normally. He took the stairs and went to a little garden at the back of the hospital, where patients and some guests can go out and have some fresh air. There were not much people during the morning, so he had more space to meditate. He didn’t worry if Sekyung would come early that day because she didn’t know much of the hospital except his room. He started to think about his school. What have been they doing since the two had been gone? Is there someone who’s covering up for Jonghyun in the school choir? He didn’t mind, he preferred to perform solo anyway. What about Minho, Taemin and Onew? There was a big change in their routines, probably. No dinner night, since Kibum wasn’t there to cook for them and there was no one to drive them since Jonghyun usually took Taemin and Minho to Onew and Key’s Apartment. Everything was suddenly different ever since their absence he thought.

Jonghyun suddenly remembered his letter sent to Key. It was pretty long. He isn’t really into love letters, but he enjoys writing them for Key. He wondered if Key slightly remembers some people in school and some of him as well. He looked to the clock from the outside and it was just past 7:30 am. Sekyung’s probably on her way. Jonghyun went from the garden to back to his room to sleep until the annoying person shows up.

 “Hello…Hello???”

Onew answered his cellphone just after he woke up. A few people would do such since it’s just around 7.

“Hello…ONEW? Onew????Onew????

The caller kept repeating his name. Onew was already sure of who that caller was. He was quite a pabo but he is such a good dancer.

“…..Yes Joon hyung…What do you want?”

“Oh, I thought I called the wrong number….Can I visit Jonghyun with you guys later? I sort of miss him already.”

“Sure! You can go with us anytime you’re in the mood to visit him..keke”

“Oh…Okay! Thanks Jinki! BYYEEE….”

Joon hung up the phone. It was a quick call and only a few people call Onew Jinki. It was kind of weird but somehow natural since Joon was a pabo.

One moment later, another call from an unknown number. Onew was starting to get annoyed by these calls, he hasn’t ate yet, nor took a bath or even get out of bed. He answered his phone.

“Onew hyung!!!”

“Who’s this?”

Onew thought the voice was pretty familiar, it was quite deep.

“It’s me, Dongwoon…I was wondering if I can visit Key with you guys later???”

That was almost the exact line that Lee Joon said about thirty seconds ago. He agreed to bring Dongwoon with them without any hesitation. Onew loved a huge group of people.

About a minute later, a text from Amber saying that Victoria, Luna, Krystal, Sulli and herself would be coming over to see Key and Jonghyun. She also said that Luna and Sulli will be a little late, so she asked Onew for directions.

After Amber’s text, piles of messages came to his phone. Onew felt like his phone was going to explode anytime. He had a text from Eli, Thunder, Jessica, Nicole and so much people from school. It was almost as if the whole campus was going to visit the two.

He hurried to school to tell Taemin and Minho.

“We’ve been receiving a lot of texts too hyung…I wonder what’s up?”

Minho told Onew after just meeting up with him in front of the library.

“ I got only a few, but when I got to school, people asked me if they can come with us to the hospital…”

Taemin told the two as he looked through the messages sent to him this morning about the visit.

“The hospital is not as big as the University you know, Will they fit in there?”