Flashback 2

Tik Tok

Flashback

 

Seven years ago......

 

Bomi and Eunji are now in high school and they also meet another two friends called Son Naeun and Hong Yookyung at the middle school times. The four of them are always together, they come to school together, study together, eat together and go back to house together. 

 

They are a happy group of friends and they are now adolescents. And so their thoughts changed from white innocent ones from love.

 

Well, to be exact. It is Bomi and Naeun who are bitten by the love virus.

 

" Come on. We are going to late for class."

 

Bomi is shouting to Naeun who is running beside her. Today, Eunji and Yookyung has already gone to school and the two of them are left as it is Bomi's turn to wait for the lazy Naeun.

 

Naeun is always lazy and they have to wait for her for a very long time. So they make a plan to wait for her by turn. And today is Bomi's turn and as expected, they are late.

 

" You two!!! Where are you going???? Come here!!! "

 

" Damn! "

 

The teacher at the gate saw them and he shouts at them. And they have to walk to him while hanging down their heads.

 

" Late for school, huh?? Then it will be punishment time. Go there."

 

He points to the field where there are some students raisng their bags on the heads.

 

" Ahhh. We are latr because of you."

 

" I'm sooooooo sorry."

 

Naeun said while pouting. They raise their bags on their heads and waits for the evil teacher to arrive.

 

" Aish, I still can't see my Eunji's face today."

 

Naeun said and Bomi looks at her.

 

" Yes??? "

 

She asks as she thinks she has wrong in her hearing. But Naeun quickly turns around to her and she said.

 

" Bomi unnie, I have something to tell you."

 

" In this situation?? "

 

" Immm."

 

Bomi rolls her eyes. Yookyung and Naeun call them as Bomi unnie and Eunji unnie as they are about a year younger than them.

 

" Tell me what is so emergency!! "

 

" I think I like Eunji unnie."

 

" Ha ha. You call it is an emergency??? Of course. We like her too."

 

" No. I do not mean like this. I mean I love Eunji unnie."

 

" Uh oh."

 

Bomi has to think for a while before she understands clearly.

 

" You mean you love Eunji?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Oh. I thought you and Yookyung are dating."

 

" Unnie!! There is no way that me and that Yookyung are dating. We hate each other so much."

 

" Yes. I understand so don't shout. The sun is shining brightly and I can't hear any noise. I am going to faint."

 

Bomi said and Naeun ignores her as she wants to continues.

 

" Unnie. Stop joking. I'm really saying."

 

" Arasso. Arasso. So you like my Eunji?? "

 

" Yes. I need your help. Can you please set me up with Eunji unnie?? "

 

" Of course, I can. I am worried for her as she is not the type who will look for her love. Now if you can be together with her, I can find my own love. Hee hee."

 

Bomi is laughing like a dork and Naeun asks her again.

 

" Unnie, you think Eunji unnie will love me like I do?? "

 

" Hmmm??? That is? I don't know either. But I think she will like you. No one will reject you, Son Naeun-sshi."

 

Bomi said and Naeun is satisfied with the answer so she is smiling by herself.

 

 

After about fifteen mimutes, 

 

The evil teacher is enough of leaving them in the broad sunlight and he walks to them with a big stick in his hand.

 

" We are so dead."

 

Bomi thought and she sighs. But when she notices a girl who is following the teacher with some books in her hand, her jaw drops.

 

" Who is she?? "

 

Bomi is so surprised when she sees the living goddess in front of her eyes. 

 

" Why is she so beautiful??? "

 

Bomi is whispering herself and she keeps staring at the girl all the time. The girl is looking at them with kind and warm eyes when the teacher starts to beat them.

 

But Bomi doesn't aware what is happening around her. She is so lost in the girl and she is enjoying her living doll who is standing not very far from them.

 

" Bomi unnie?? Bomi unnie!! "

 

" Yes!! "

 

Bomi is surprised when Naeun suddenly calls her.

 

" What are you doing?? Let's go back. We should be in the class."

 

She said and she pulls her to the class. But Bomi doesn't still want to go and she is looking at the girl who is now talking with the teacher.

 

" Arasso, Chorong-na. Go and do it by yourself."

 

" Yes. teacher."

 

She said and she walks out from the teacher. Bomi quickly follows her and she passes the girl while she is reading the name card on her coat.

 

" Park Chorong."

 

She whispers and tries to write this name in her brain.

 

" Park Chorong. Park Chorong."

 

She said this name again and again as she is afraid to forget the name.

 

" Unnie!! What are you doing???"

 

Naeun who is behind her asks her. Bomi turns to her and she whispers.

 

" Naeun-na. I think I also find my own love."

 

" What?? "

 

" That girl! She is the one I am interested in."

 

Bomi said while she is pointing to the girl who is walking away from them. And Naeun shakes her head. It is even possible to interested in someone whom they rarely know???

 

 

But Bomi never gives up. She told about the girl called Park Chorong to Eunji and Yookyung and the two are surprised.

 

And they promise to help Bomi. At the lunch break, the two are disappering and after they have come back, they know almost everything about Park Chorong.

 

She is one year older than them and so she is at the final high school. She is the class president, student council president and every teacher loves her as she is a good student who always stands first in her classes.

 

The four girls make a plan of how they can be friends with her and they decide to start the plan the next day.

 

It is an easy plan but Bomi is already afraid to death. They force her to be brave and finally, Bomi has to do what thay have planned.

 

Chorong is coming back to the office of the student council while she is carrying many papers in her hand.

 

* Bump *

 

" Ahhh."

 

" Are you ok?? "

 

Bomi who is waiting at the corner bumps into her and all the papers in her hands are dropped onto the floor.

 

" I'm so sorry."

 

" It's ok."

 

Chorong answers softly and Bomi helps her to pick up the papers back. She picks up all the papers and hands to Chorong.

 

" Here."

 

Thanks you."

 

Chorong said but she is looking at the papers with a frown. Bomi notices this and she asks her.

 

" Wae??? Have I done a mistake??? "

 

" No. I have arrnaged all of thrm the whole morning and now they are ruined."

 

" Let me help you to arrange them."

 

Bomi suggests an offer and Chorong looks up her.

 

" It's ok. I will do it by myself."

 

Chorong said and she stands up to walk away. Bomi quickly follows her and she stops her.

 

" No. I made you busy again so let me help you."

 

She said and she takes the papers from Chorong's hand as she skips into the student council office. 

 

And that day, Bomi becomes friends with Chorong. She can successfully make Chorong to eat the lunch together with her and she can learn many things about Chorong.

 

The next day, 

 

Chorong is sitting alone in the canteen and she is eating her lunch. She is always alone as everyone think she is a stupid nerd and no one wants to befriend with her as she is not that rich.

 

It is too bad for Chorong but it is too good for Bomi. She can easily comes closer to Chorong.

 

The four friends enter the canteen and they saw the lonely girl.

 

" Go Bomi. Go take her."

 

The friends said and Bomi smiles widely before she walks towards Chorong and sits in front.

 

" Unnie, can I join you?? "

 

" Awww, Bomi-ya. Where are your friends?? "

 

" It's ok. They are ok without me. I want to have lunch together with you."

 

Bomi said while she is looking at Chorong's face in awe. She wonders how a human can be beautiful that much.

 

Chorong becomes uncomfortable under Bomi's stare as she feels something weird. She is blushing or feeling excited, she doesn't know. But she surely like the presence of the other girl.

 

They eat their lunch together and Bomi sends Chorong to her class. Chorong is feeling shy as she is worried what people will say if they saw she and Bomi walking together.

 

" Hey!!! Look. Park Chorong is together with a junior!!! "

 

They clearly hear the shout and both of they can feel that blood are rushing to their faces. Chorong is about to walk away from Bomi when the later suddenly puts her arm over her shoulder.

 

" Bomi-ya. Wae?? "

 

" Unnie, let's give your classmates the latest breaking news. Let's pretend that we are dating. Hee hee."

 

Bomi said stupidly and she pulls Chorong closer to her. When they reach in front of Chorong's class, they both stop.

 

" Unnie, let's hang out together tomorrow."

 

Bomi said and she hopes Chorong will agree with her. Chorong shyly lowers her head as she feels like she is being asked to go out with Bomi. Although she is happy by Bomi's request, she nods her head in agreement.

 

Bomi smiles widely and watches Chorong entering into the class and sits at her own seat. Bomi waves at Chorong and she waves back.

 

The classmates are watching the cute junior at the door and they are whispering about Chorong and that girl. But Chorong decides she doesn't have to tell them that Bomi is only her junior as she wants to be misunderstood as Bomi's girlfriend.

 

 

 

Another lunch break.....

 

" Unnie, come. Let's go to my friends' table."

 

Bomi said while she is pulling Chorong to the other part of the canteen. But Chorong is refusing to come.

 

" But what if they don't like me?? "

 

" They like you, I bet. Come on. The more people we have, the happier we are."

 

She said and she pulls Chorong to their table where Eunji, Naeun and Yookyung are waiting for them.

 

" Guys, this is Chorong unnie. Chorong unnie, they are my friends."

 

" Hello. Nice to meet you."

 

" Hi, unnie. I'm Son Naeun."

 

" And I am Hong Yookyung."

 

Yookyung and Naeun said and Chorong slightly bows to them. Bomi looks at her bestfriend who has been watching them all the time. And she introduces her.

 

" Unnie, she is my best friend. Jung Eunji. We have been friends since primary school. And she is the most important one for me after you."

 

Bomi said and Eunji smiles. And she stands up before she extends her hand.

 

" Hello, Chorong unnie. I have heard about you from Bomi. You can talk to me like Bomi. Me and Bomi are the same."

 

She said and Chorong shyly takes the hand. Eunji squeezes her hand a little and she releases it.

 

" Welcome to our gang, unnie."

 

Eunji said and she pulls the chair for Chorong.

 

" Please sit down, unnie."

 

She said and Chorong notices Eunji's care for the others. Chorong leans to Bomi's ear and she whispers.

 

" Eunji is so friendly. Is she always like this?? "

 

" Yes. That's why I like her."

 

" Awww."

 

Chorong murmurs and she finds it easy to talk with Bomi's friends. They are good to her and they welcome her like their old friends.

 

And starting from that time on, they become a five friends group. But both Naeun and Bomi still have difficulties to confess their love for the ones they love.

 

 

They need time. They need the right time to confess.