Chapter 5

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

We went inside and did our homework for a few hours. I suddenly remembered,

*My birthday already passed… And that was when everyone was in a coma…*

I sighed and shook my head and got up and asked Seven,

“Would you like anything to drink?”

“Nah, I’m fine.”

Roo also got up and followed me into the kitchen. I got myself a cup of water as I also refilled his bowl of water. The rest of B1A4 came home about an hour later. Seven oppa and I had finished homework and were just talking.

“Erin-ah! Let’s play video games!” Gongchan oppa yelled.

“Um… Sure, although I really at playing…”

“NONSENSE!!! CNU hyung can play against you! Seven hyung, did you want to play?”

I chuckled at Gongchan oppa’s sudden energy. And Seven oppa replied,

“Sure, why not?”

The three of us went into his room and started playing Mario Kart and other games for a while.

-almost a year later-

I came home from school with Seven oppa and the rest of B1A4. Today was either really really really horrible, or heartwarming.

-Flashback of the day at school-

I walked to school with everyone silently. They knew that today was my birthday! During my first class, we finished making our projects, and Jonghyun oppa gave me his finished melted metal creation.

“Happy birthday, Erin-ah!!!!!” Jonghyun oppa beamed.

“Th-Thank you.”

It looked exactly like me, holding Roo in my arms! For the first time in a really long time, I gave him a happy smile and hugged him. It was in the middle of class and we were working on new projects, so it didn’t interrupt anyone. I still did get glares around the room. I saw a few of the fangirls smirk at me. I shrugged it off and went back to working on my project. Lunch eventually came and the rest of B1A4 and SHINee loudly sang happy birthday to me. After they finished, all of the fangirls came over to the table, distracting my oppas as half of them dragged me away and started hitting me. I saw Seven oppa looking at me, trying to get through the girls and to get to me. He failed since they held him back and he didn’t exactly want to be rude. I was dragged to the lockers on the other side of the school.

“I don’t care what Jonghyun oppa said about messing with you! You hypnotized him with your ugliness, so he never meant it! WHY?! WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU?! We’re PRETTIER than you!!! We work hard to try and get their attention! But they’re all busy giving you all of the attention! WHY?!”

Some of them threw their food at me, but enjoyed hitting me better.

“Happy birthday, you !” they spat, and continued.

*Aish… I thought they told the girls not to call them oppa too…*

I rolled my eyes at them, and whispered,

“Seven oppa, Jonghyun oppa!”

Ten seconds passed, they were most likely pushing through the girls, and getting rid of the followers. And they zoomed over and appeared behind all of the fan girls.

“YAH!!!!” Both Seven oppa and Jonghyun oppa screamed in harmony.

All of the fangirls jumped like six feet in the air, startled from their loud voices. They stopped what they were doing and turned around to face them. Instead of flirting like they usually would, they were completely silent. Jonghyun oppa shoved all of them aside, and took my hand, helping me up from the ground. The rest of SHINee and B1A4 arrived and glared at the fangirls. All of them walked me to an empty classroom and we sat down.

“Erin-ah, sit closer to me.” Jinyoung oppa said, as he held out a hand.

I sat closer to him as he started to heal my bruises and scratch marks. Throughout the entire day, all of the fangirls humiliated me, picked on me and tortured me in every single one of my classes. I was really frustrated with them and almost broke out crying in front of everyone.

*Aish… hopefully this day will be over soon…*

The day at school had just dragged on. I met up with everyone after school and Key umma pouted,

“Aigoo… My poor daughter! Today’s your birthday and almost none of it was happy!”

I looked away glumly and didn’t say anything. I felt his arms wrap around me, and soon enough, everyone else’s was wrapped around me too. Jonghyun oppa smiled,

“Erin-ah, we just want you to know that we love you. Don’t let those stupid fangirls get you down.”

I smiled as tears spilled down my face as I heard Jonghyun oppa said,

“we love you.”

I replied,

“I love you guys too.”

We shared that heartwarming moment together in silence. After a few minutes, everyone started pulling away.

“Happy birthday, Erin-ah.” Everyone beamed.

“Thank you. I don’t know what I would have done without you guys!”

The eleven of us started walking home. SHINee even came home to B1A4’s house.

-End of Flashback-

I still remembered the hug as if it had just happened. I walked to Baro oppa’s room, seeing him still lying on his bed, motionless. I felt stares on me from the door way. I knew everyone was watching me. I took off my scarf and nicely placed it on the spinny chair that sat in front of his desk. I stood by his side and just stared at him. I his cheek and traced his facial features. When I was done, I sighed and kissed him on the lips. Tears leaked out of my eyes and dripped onto his cheeks.

*I miss your touch… I long to feel your touch… I miss your voice… I miss your rare smile… Baro oppa, overall, I miss you. I need you. You’re everything that my heart has been pleading for.*

A second passed, and all of the sudden, the familiarity of my heart racing was back. Baro oppa’s lips moved and started kissing me back. My eyes widened in shock for a second. I heard gasps come from the doorway and I felt some familiar freezing cold arms wrap around me. After another minute, I pulled away to see his eyes opened, staring back at me. Tears leaked faster as I hugged him as tightly as I could.

“Baro oppa!”

“E-Erin-ah…”

“B-Baro oppa… I’ve missed you!”

He lightly smiled at me. I silently cried into his shoulder as he just held me there in silence. I felt the others leave us in peace to have our moments together. I laid on the bed on top of him as his arms were wrapped around me. We stayed in that position for a while, in silence. Not a word was spoken, nor thought. We just laid there, enjoying each other’s presence. A couple of hours passed and we finally talked. He started,

“Erin-ah,”

“Neh?”

He gave me one of his rare, full smiles,

“Happy birthday. Saranghae.”

I was completely stunned. How did he know the date? Oh yeah… Mind reading.

“Thank you, Baro oppa. Saranghae.”

A moment passed in silence, and it really felt like my heart was finally back together. There was a light knock on the door. We looked and saw Jinyoung oppa.

“Sorry to ruin your moment if you were having one, but dinner is ready.”

We nodded and got up. Baro oppa saw SHINee and the rest of B1A4 and Seven. He greeted all of them and got himself some blood and sat down next to me. Everyone smiled at the two of us sitting next to each other. We fed each other a few times, knowing not to overdo it so that we wouldn’t annoy everyone. Everyone refreshed Baro oppa on what had happened and how long that he was in a coma. We told him everything from Beast with MBLAQ, to Seven oppa being a 24/7 bodyguard, Jonghyun oppa’s and my fake relationship and to what had happened at school lately with bullying. The night passed by and SHINee eventually left.

I remembered that I had to introduce Roo to Baro oppa! Baro oppa accepted him as an adorable pet living in their house. I stayed up as long as I could so that I could spend as much time as I could with Baro oppa. Yet, I ended up falling asleep against his shoulder with Roo all cuddled up against the both of us. As I slept, Baro oppa had moved me to his room. I’d waken up seven times, but didn’t take notice of where I was. I didn’t get very much sleep at all.

The next morning, I woke up in Baro oppa’s room. I mentally freaked out,

*Wah!!! How did I get here?!*

*Relax, Erin-ah. I brought you here after you fell asleep!*

I looked at the doorway to see Baro oppa staring at me.

*Oh… Thank you… What time is it right now?*

*It’s 6:30am. It’s time to get up!*

I groaned and rolled out of his bed and went to the bathroom and did my daily routines. I fed Roo and plopped down onto the couch, since I was still half asleep.

“Good morning, Erin-ah.” Seven oppa greeted me.

“Morning…” I mumbled back.

Baro oppa sat down next to me,

“Are you alright?”

“Neh… I’m just really tired…”

I leaned over and put my head on his lap with my eyes closed. A few minutes later, I heard some rustling coming from above me. I felt something poke my mouth and I opened an eye to see Baro oppa holding a stick of strawberry Pocky to my lips.

“You need to eat at least a little bit before attending classes.”

I nodded as he stuck the Pocky into my mouth. I silently munched on it as everyone came out of their rooms. Each of them greeted me as I greeted back without opening my eyes.

“Aww, poor Erin-ah is tired.” Sandeul oppa pouted.

“Neh~ I woke up seven times last night and didn’t sleep well.”

Roo suddenly jumped up onto the couch and laid down on my stomach. I started petting him slowly as he leaned into my hand. A few minutes passed and we finally left for school. I seemed too tired to get up, so Baro oppa piggybacked me all the way to school. I had my eyes closed, trying to gain as much rest as I could. Gongchan oppa was holding my backpack for me. I heard SHINee’s voices as we met up with them. We continued our way to school slowly as everyone else talked. It seemed that a lot of other students were already at school. I heard fangirls approach SHINee and B1A4. They all yelled,

“Hello oppas~!”

I felt their glares on the fangirls. Jinyoung oppa coldly replied,

“I thought we told you not to call us oppas.”

There was silence for a few seconds.

“Move aside now, we need to get through.” Baro oppa commanded.

“N-Neh…” they most likely backed off.

I felt Baro oppa start walking again. We were most likely walking toward a bench. I heard everyone sit down, but Baro oppa continued to stand.

“Erin-ah,” he called.

“Mmm… Neh~?”

“Do you need to go to your locker?”

“Ah, neh. You can put me down and I’ll go get my things.”

“Eh, it’s alright, I can tell that you’re still tired. I’ll bring you there. I also need to go to the office to get my new schedule.”

“Are you sure?”

“Neh. Guys, I’ll be back. I’m bringing Erin-ah to her locker, and to the office.”

Gongchan oppa put my backpack in one of my hands.

“Neh~” all of them chorused.

*Thank you Baro oppa.*

*No problem.*

He walked away from them and after five minutes it seemed that we approached my locker.

*What’s your combination?*

*9-47-38*

He quickly opened the locker for me. Lots of hate mail flooded out of the locker. Not being surprised, he kicked them away and stood sideways just a few inches in front of my locker. I opened my eyes and reached in to get a few binders and put them in my backpack. I finished and Baro oppa zipped it up for me as I shut my locker and locked it. When I finished, I put my arm back around Baro oppa as he brought me to the office. I looked around and earned glares from all of the girls.

*Ignore them, Erin-ah. They’re just jealous of you. Just relax.* Baro oppa said to me in my head.

*But… it really looks like they want to kill me!*

He glared at all of the girls and they flinched and looked away from me. He did that to every single girl who shot a hateful glance at me.

*Feel better now?*

*Not really…*

*Just close your eyes again. Just relax.*

*Neh~* I did what he said as we kept moving.

Shortly, we arrived at the office and Baro oppa was given his new schedule. Of course, we had no classes together, but all of them were nearby each other’s. He brought me back to the bench where everyone was sitting. I got off of Baro oppa and sat between him and Jonghyun oppa. He smiled and said,

“Hi there, Erin-ah!” and pecked me on my forehead.

“Hello, Jonghyun oppa!” I hugged him tightly, pecking him back as quickly as I could on the cheek.

We had to keep up the act to make it look like our ‘relationship’ was real. It did work on some fangirls. They kept their distance, yet more rumors were spread about me as they continued to admire from afar. I mean, did they want to have a muscley, handsome kingka yell at them all of the time? Or even possibly slap them? He actually did have to slap a few girls to set them straight about our ‘relationship’. Baro oppa didn’t seem to mind our fake relationship. He actually found it quite funny how all of those fangirls bought it, and how awkward we still were together at some points.

-Flashback, in the morning before school-

“Yah, Jonghyun oppa!!!”

“Neh?”

“We have to be clear on a few things on our fake relationship.”

“Yeah, I was about to talk about that with you too…”

“Neh… I know that you’re the King of Skinship… We’re allowed to hug, hold hands, and semi-flirt. Oh yeah, and there will be absolutely no kissing at all.”

“Shouldn’t it be more believable? Pecking can be allowed just not on the lips, how about sitting on laps?”

“Aish… Fine!”

“And there should be none of that shoving against the locker thing… I don’t think I can do that to you. Hehe…”

“You can only do that if it’s necessary. When there’s an emergency, then you’re allowed to do that.”

“Neh.”

We continued our way to school, totally unaware that our day was going to be filled with awkwardness.

-later that day, during lunch-

Jonghyun oppa and I were holding hands and I had to keep myself from pulling away at the awkwardness. We had stares from the fangirls.  They were watching us very closely ever since Jonghyun oppa told them that we were ‘together’. We shared a tray of food, and I had to sit on his lap. I looked at all of the others who seemed to be snickering at how we hid a large amount of awkwardness.

“Shut up.” I hissed at them.

CNU oppa shrugged,

“Sorry, it’s just that we know how awkward you two are together, but you guys are really good at not showing it.”

We rolled our eyes at them and ate.

*Man, this makes me miss Baro oppa a lot…*

As we walked in the hallways to have ‘time alone’ from the rest of the group, we overheard fangirls having a conversation about us.

“Have you seen that girl with Jonghyun oppa?! I haven’t even seen them kiss on the lips yet! I’m starting to think that they’re just faking it!”

 “I guess that’s right, but they have been extremely close together… I wonder if they’re just siblings… Although I don’t think they look alike…”

“Yeah, I think that they’re faking it. If they haven’t fully kissed in front of us, then I don’t believe that they’re really dating.”

“But… Jonghyun oppa said that the girl slept with him in his room. Apparently he made her sleep for a very long time…”

“There’s no proof of that.”

“She missed a full day of school previously though.”

“Hmm… I guess that’s true, but that doesn’t exactly explain everything. Maybe she was just faking it too.”

Both Jonghyun oppa and I cursed in our heads as they neared the corner, where we were at. Suddenly, Jonghyun oppa shoved me against the lockers, and had an arm against the lockers next to me, and above my head. He brought his head close to mine, as I put my hands on his shoulders, looking like we were making out against the lockers. His worried face was just centimeters away from mine. My eye twitched as I started blushing at the awkwardness. I had a huge urge to just shove him back and away from me, but the girls just turned the corner and stopped talking as their gazes landed on us. They both gasped and yelled,

“OMO! Jonghyun oppa!”

Jonghyun oppa heard it and pulled his head away from me and glared at them. They were just standing there, staring at us.

“What? And how many times do I have to keep telling you to not call me oppa?! And thanks a lot for ruining our moment!!!” He coldly told them as he his lips.

“S-S-Sorry!!! W-We’ll leave you two alone!!!” they turned around and ran away, totally bewildered at our actions.

As soon as they were out of sight and hearing range, Jonghyun oppa let me go.

“Phew!!! They almost caught us!” I said to Jonghyun oppa.

He nodded in agreement and pat my head,

“Yeah, sorry about that.”

“It’s fine, it was an emergency…”

 We continued walking around, without holding hands or anything. Whenever we had our ‘alone time’, it was when we took a break from being all lovey-dovey since nobody really roamed the hallways at lunch. All we did was walk around or sit and talk.

-End Flashback-

 

 

 

updated~ :D d'awwwwww its cute how Baro oppa woke up on Erin's birthday, huh? anyways, please subscribe and comment!!!