Chapter 12

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

-Nightmare-

It was completely pitch black and nothing could be seen. I heard multiple voices echo in my head,

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide.”

They kept on repeating that, and each and every time, it gave me the chills. Suddenly, I felt a humongous pain in my shoulder blades. I screamed, but my voice didn’t come out. Nothing happened, just simple vibration waves coming out of my mouth with no sound. It was almost like I was deaf and could only pick up some vibrations, but no sound was heard from my own voice. I looked over my back to see if anything happened to it, but nothing happened. Out of the darkness, I saw lots of blood stained on the ground. Everything seemed to be in black and white. I looked around and saw everyone that I knew, laid on the ground with open wounds and blood pouring out of their corpses. For all of the vampires I knew, green specs rose from their bloodied bodies.

GD oppa was staring at me, sorrow filled in his eyes. He opened his arms up,

One… last… hug?..... P-Please…

I walked over to him and kneeled by his side. I wrapped my arms around him, and just before he was about to envelope me, his arms dropped on top of my back, and sunk back to his sides as his body completely burst into green specs before floating away. I slowly got up, and looked around some more. Suddenly, I saw Sungmin oppa. I walked over and kneeled down next to his dying body.

I-I tried… I-I’m sorry… I c-couldn’t help you any faster…”

His hand reached for my head, and he lightly played with my hair before bursting into the green specs. Tears poured down my face. Why was everyone dying? I looked around some more and I saw Jonghyun oppa with Roo laying in his arms. I hesitantly walked over and kneeled next to him. I tried petting Roo, but he looked at me and growled, snapping at my fingers.

*What’s going on?!*

Jonghyun oppa glared at me charismically.

H-How could you?! W-Why would y-you do such a th-thing?! You’re my one and only sister! I-I won’t ever forgive you!”

His body burst into green specs as Roo laid there alone, lifelessly curled up on Jonghyun oppa’s non-existent chest. I took another look around.

*Seven oppa! He would never hate or hurt me, right?! He’s under the Queen’s orders!*

I quickly found his body near Sungmin oppa’s. He gave me an exhausted gaze.

“No matter what you’ve d-done… I sh-shall eventually forgive you… but not now…”

His eyes closed and his body burst into green specs.

More unfamiliar voices echoed in my head,

“You did this…”

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide.”

“You did this…”

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide…….”

You shall pay.”

My heart suddenly slowed. After a minute, it throbbed in pain as my curse mark started burning. My vision blurred as I was knocked over by a shadow. I felt like I was falling backwards forever and ever into the never ending abyss. My heart kept on slowing and slowing until it was almost gone. The curse mark had spread completely around my entire body, causing me to scream another silent scream.

My screaming stopped when a ghostly figure appeared above me and cupped my cheek with his hand. It seemed as if he was falling too and just hovering over my body. It was Baro oppa. His face was three inches away from mine and his bright red eyes bored into mine. He looked completely emotionless as hate and sorrow filled his eyes. He asked,

Why?

I couldn’t find any words to say back to him. I was too stunned to actually hear his clear voice.

Why did you do this? I loved you… You’ve betrayed me… Why?

For the first time ever, I saw tears pile up in his eyes and they slowly dropped onto my cheeks…

*How is this possible…? We’re falling with me on the bottom, and yet his tears land onto me…*

He held my head in front of his and he rested his cool forehead against mine.

I don’t care if you still love me… I hate you for what you’ve done…

He put his arms around my shoulders, crushing my chest, making it harder for me to breathe along with worsening my curse mark’s pain. The voices echoed in my head once more,

“You did this…”

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide.”

I hysterically shook my head side to side and screamed,

“Get out of my head!!!!”

I still wasn’t able to hear my own voice.

They continued,

“You did this…”

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide.”

Tears poured down my cheeks as my heart became slower and painfully struggled.

*This can’t be Baro oppa… He’d never hate anyone…*

He crushed my body even harder as he slowly brought his mouth to my throat…

*No… This really can’t be Baro oppa…. He wouldn’t…*

I felt his tongue lightly swipe over my throat before I felt his fangs poke at the skin.

I’m sorry, Erin-ah… I really did love you, but now I don’t think that I can say the same thing about you right now…

He dug his fangs deeply into my neck. My heart started to feel heavy. My heart was weeping. My heart was dying. There was immediate pressure added onto my head, similar to when Kikwang hand mind controlled me.

*Baro oppa!!! Get me out of this nightmare!!!!*

My vision started cracking as if everything was behind an invisible glass, which started to shatter.

-End Nightmare-

“Yah…. Yah!!!!! Erin-ah!!!! Wake up!!!!!!” I felt someone yell as he shook my shoulder.

My eyes opened and I immediately sat up from where I was laying down. I woke up in loss of breath. I immediately put a hand over my chest. My heart was pounding! I looked around at my surroundings. I was sitting on Baro oppa’s bed. Seven oppa and everyone in B1A4 were staring at me in concern as Baro oppa’s hand rested on my shoulder. I quickly grabbed Baro oppa and hugged him as tightly as I could, and didn’t let go. He lightly put his arms around me and cooed,

“Calm down, Erin-ah… Deep breaths… That’s it… I’m here for you.”

I slowly caught my breath and pulled away from him,

“Wh-What just happened?”

CNU oppa answered,

“You screamed in your sleep, and your heart was racing when we got here… Then you started tossing and turning for a while, and your curse mark started to lightly turn orange. Then you started to cry in your sleep… You seemed pretty frantic…”

“O-Oh….”

*Then what was that sudden pain in my shoulder blades?*

I touched my cheeks, and surely they were wet from crying. Baro oppa wiped them away for me,

“That was some nightmare, Erin-ah…. Good thing that I heard you when you told me to wake you up!”

“Omo… Poor Erin-ah… What happened in your nightmare? Did you want to talk about it?” Sandeul oppa asked.

I looked away and shook my head being too afraid to tell them.

“Aww… Alright, when you’re ready to tell us, just let us know.” Jinyoung oppa pouted.

“Can you please give us a hint on what it was about?!” Gongchan oppa pleaded.

Jinyoung oppa snapped,

“YAH! Second maknae! Don’t force her, she’s obviously still in shock from her nightmare! That’s how bad it was!”

“Sorry…”

I looked at Baro oppa and asked,

“If you saw my dream, how come you didn’t wake me up earlier?”

“The five of us were all out hunting. And I was watching your dream as I hunted…”

“Oh…”

A minute passed in silence and a tear silently rolled down my cheek.

“Erin-ah, are you alright?” Baro oppa asked in concern.

I didn’t say anything and just hugged him again. I never wanted to have that kind of nightmare ever again. I wanted to hug him and never let go. He hugged me back just as tightly.

“Baro oppa…”

“Neh, Erin-ah?”

“Saranghae…”

“Saranghae…” he kissed my forehead.

I heard everyone lightly go,

“Awwwwww…..”

I asked,

“What time is it?”

Sandeul oppa answered,

“It is currently 3:48am…”

“Aishhh…. I won’t be able to fall back asleep for a while…” I pouted.

“Well, try to sleep. We have school later today.”

“Neh~ I’ll try…”

Everyone except Baro oppa and Seven oppa left. Seven oppa stayed in his usual corner as Baro oppa looked at me,

“Go to sleep Erin-ah.”

“I-I’m kind of afraid to sleep now…”

He sighed and laid down on the bed next to me, and pat the space next to him. I laid down and he wrapped his arms around my waist, as I was pulled closer to him. He kissed my forehead and my cheek.

“Don’t worry Erin-ah, I’ll be here. And if you have another nightmare, I’ll wake you up.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.”

I cuddled up to his chest and eventually fell into a dreamless sleep. I woke up the next morning and my face was snuggled into Baro oppa’s chest. He my head and asked,

“Did you have a nice sleep?”

I moved my head so that I was looking at him.

“Neh~”

“It’s time to wake up now. Just survive today, then it’s the weekend!” he smiled.

I replied,

“Neh… I’ll try. And hopefully my day will be undisturbed.”

Baro oppa let go of me and I went to the bathroom to do my daily routines. I suddenly realized, all of my clothes are being washed, and I don’t have any extras to wear. I went back to Baro oppa’s room and he was sitting on the spinny chair.

“Baro oppa?”

“Neh?”

“Um… do you have any extra clothes? All of mine are being washed! >.<”

“Oh, sure. I’ll get you some clothes.”

He went over to his closet and handed me an outfit and I went into the bathroom to change. I went out and had breakfast with everyone. I couldn’t stop thinking about the nightmare. Pretty much the entire day, I couldn’t stop thinking about it and the echoing voices in my head. Even when SHINee was excited to see me, I was still thinking. It was lunch time, and I was too much in a daze to even notice that fangirls stood in front of me in the bathroom. One of them slapped me, snapping me out of the daze.

“Did you do it with my Baro oppa?!”

“No! I did nothing like that, I just ran out of clothes again!”

“Are you sure, ?! Cause I remember that you wore his clothes once and then soon enough, you’re wearing Jonghyun oppa’s clothes!!!”

“Aish… you guys are annoying!”

I pushed passed them so that I could get out, but one of them shoved me against the wall, choking me.

“Listen to me, ! We’ve warned you many times before, and its coming down to the last straw!”

Another girl joined in,

“Yeah! Stay away from our oppas, or else we’ll make you regret it even more!”

Another girl also stated,

“Including our Seven oppa! He’s incredibly close with you!!!”

*Well it’s because he’s my bodyguard… Obviously.*

The grip on my neck tightened as the girl continued to choke me. I felt her long nails dig into my skin.

“S-Seven oppa…” I barely whispered.

I was sure that none of the girls heard it.

“Is everything alright in there, Erin-ah?” Seven oppa shouted into the girls’ bathroom from outside.

“N-No… H-Help p-please…”

“I’m coming in!”

A second passed and he walked in, to see our current situation.

“Yah! What are you girls doing?!”

The girl quickly let go of my neck as I sunk to the floor. The girls started flirting with him but he just gave them the cold shoulder. He helped me up and dragged me away from the girls.

“Thank you, Seven oppa.”

“It’s not a problem… I am your bodyguard.” He smiled at me.

We walked to the cafeteria and Jonghyun oppa and Baro oppa had already got me a tray of a lot of food.

“Omo, Erin-ah! Why does your neck have a hand print on it?!” Taemin oppa frowned.

I was sure that my scarf had covered it up.

“Wait, what?!” Key umma panicked.

“If you look just above her scarf line, you can see finger prints and nail imprints.” Taemin oppa pointed out.

“OMO!!!”

Key umma panicked and pulled my scarf down a little, and surely there was a hand print.

“How’d that happen?” Minho oppa asked.

“A bathroom incident with some fangirls.” I answered.

Jinyoung oppa walked over behind me and took all of the marks away.

We started eating and I wasn’t bullied in front of everyone like I usually would be. I decided to get up and walk around for a while with Jonghyun oppa and Seven oppa. Again, we heard a few fangirls talk about us.

“Have you noticed that the girl has been more clingy to Baro oppa? I wonder if her and Jonghyun oppa are really dating…”

“Let’s go look for them and spy! I saw them leave with Seven the cafeteria earlier!!! I wonder why he went too!!”

“Alright!! I’m in!”

“Me too!”

Our eyes widened as they got closer. At lightning speed, Seven oppa took a few steps away from us and opened an empty locker with papers in it, as Jonghyun oppa and I held hands and strolled away from where the girls were coming from.

I heard the girls pause and quickly run to get out of sight. We knew that they were still behind the corner, watching us.

Jonghyun oppa pushed me against the lockers like the first time. He rested his forehead on mine, to make it more believable. After a few more acting tactics of fake… (cough) , they still didn’t leave. I tangled my fingers in his hair.

*Whoa… I never realized how soft his hair was… hehehe… maybe I can about this later…*

Suddenly, Seven oppa joined in on the acting by shutting the locker. He lazily turned our way and jumped, pretending to be startled. He coughed and I smacked my lips before Jonghyun oppa ‘pulled away’ and we both looked at him.

“Um…. Shall we?” Seven oppa gestured us to continue walking.

We nodded and started walking, mine and Jonghyun oppa’s hands together. The girls started to stalk us. We eventually made our way back to the cafeteria and sat down at our table. The day passed by rather quickly and we were going to meet up in front of the school. I got there first with Seven oppa. We noticed that there was a crowd of obsessed fangirls. Seven oppa asked,

“Did you want to go check it out?”

“Sure, why not?”

We made our way over there and I saw Sungmin oppa casually leaning against a wall, with a leg stepped against it. His eyes were closed and he was probably trying to ignore all of the fan screams. One I was able to push through the fans I glomped him, engulfing myself in his familiar strawberry scent.

“Erin-ah!!!!!!” he screamed and glomped me back.

I suddenly felt something lightly tug my hair. I looked up to see a few strands in his mouth. He playfully smiled at me,

“What?”

“Why is my hair in your mouth?”

“Aigoo~ Don’t you remember? From the castle?”

“….Not really…”

He pouted,

“I said that you’re so cute that I can just eat you! So now, I’m eating you!”

“Wah~ Stop eating me!!!”

“No!!!”

I let go of him, but he didn’t and just hugged me tighter.

“Sungmin oppa! Please?”

“No~”

“Aish! These fangirls are going to murder me in my sleep if you don’t let go and continue eating me, Sungmin oppa!”

“Aigoo~ well, you have your Seven oppa, Jonghyun oppa and Baro oppa! They can protect you~”

I sighed,

“If I call you Minnie oppa, or Min-Min oppa, will you let go and stop eating me?”

“Hmmm~ Maybe~”

I let him ‘eat’ me for a few seconds longer until I came up with a plan.

“Baro oppa! Sungmin oppa is eating me!!!”

I yelled over the crowd who seemed to glare at me as they called for Sungmin oppa.

Suddenly Baro oppa pushed through all of the fangirls and saw me. Sungmin oppa immediately let go and spit out my hair with a O.O look. Baro oppa started laughing at his expression. A minute passed and asked,

“Sungmin hyung, what are you doing here?”

Sungmin oppa casually replied,

“I have some matters to discuss with you, Erin-ah and everyone else. Do you mind if we talk about it somewhere else?”

“Sure, let’s go home first, then we can talk.”

 

 

Updated!!! :DD please don't forget to subscribe and comment!!!