Chapter 20

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

All of us ate and had our own conversations, and afterwards, I fed Roo. After we finshed, since the night weather seemed nice, Baro oppa, Seven oppa and I took Roo out for a walk. In the middle of the walk, we decided to get ice cream. I shared vanilla with Baro oppa as Seven oppa got lemon. We slowly made our way home to find everyone out hunting. I yawned and plopped onto the couch. Baro oppa lightly sat down next to me and held me in his arms. He told me,

“Go get ready for bed, alright?”

“Neh~”

I got ready for bed, and went into Baro oppa’s room. I found both Baro oppa and Seven oppa in there. I jumped onto the bed and snuggled into the soft blankets that Baro oppa had laid out for me.

“Goodnight Baro oppa, goodnight Seven oppa…”

The both of them quietly responded,

“Goodnight, Erin-ah…”

I quickly fell asleep to yet another nightmare.

-Nightmare- (by the way, all nightmares are in black and white)

I was falling from the sky. There was nothing above me except for a pitch black sky and bright white clouds. I saw shadow figures surround me as I fell. One by one, everyone’s face was revealed. Everyone in SHINee, B1A4, Beast, Seven oppa, Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa was surrounding me. All of their eyes glowed red as they stared deeply into my soul. I noticed something different about them. All of their bodies seemed to be semi-transparent. They were no longer solid figures like the very first nightmare I had about them. Key umma stated,

“This was all your fault.”

I shook my head and tried saying something, but nothing came out as my voice. Everyone else’s voice echoed the same,

“This is all your fault…”

“Why did you do it?”

“We gave up our lives for you…”

“I tried… I tried my hardest, and the outcome was this… Because of you…”

“I expected more out of you…”

“I’m very disappointed in you…”

“This is all your fault…”

“I hate you…”

That last echo, clenched my heart. All of them gathered close to me. I was surprised to actually be able to feel their bodies against mine. My body felt heavy as they closed in on me. My heart felt the heaviest.

*What is this feeling…?*

Their echos continued,

“You did nothing for us…”

“All you did was cause trouble…”

“You got in our way…”

I suddenly realized what I was feeling… But I didn’t know why I felt that way…

*Why do I feel… guilt?*

The echos continued for a while longer. One by one, their bodies would disappear, their bright red eyes, being the last to disappear. The last ones remaining were Baro oppa, Sungmin oppa, Henry oppa and Jonghyun oppa. My heart was pounding, and we were still falling. I looked at them silently, unsure of what was about to happen. Sungmin oppa gently grabbed my wrist as Henry oppa grabbed the other one. Baro oppa scooted closer to me, so that his face was just centemeters away from mine. Jonghyun oppa was just there, unmoving. Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa brought my wrists to their mouths as Baro oppa kissed me for five seconds. I recognized those similar eyes from all of my other nightmares. They were full of hate and sorrow. He slowly bent down to my neck.

I cursed in my head,

*What did I do?!*

The three of them bit down at the same time. I tried to move out of their grip, only making the pain worse. I looked at Jonghyun oppa for help, but all he did was stay where he was and watch us from afar. I tugged at my wrists and Sungmin oppa just bit down harder. I screamed at the sudden pain, which made Baro oppa bite harder onto my neck. Tears streamed down my cheeks, as my shoulderblades started hurting.

*Where’s Baro oppa?*

-End of Nightmare-

I woke up, hearing two voices calling my name. I jolted up, barely even awake. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I was still in Baro oppa’s room, but Baro oppa wasn’t around. I looked to my side to see Seven oppa and Jinyoung oppa. I asked,

“W-What happened?”

“Baro-ah is out hunting with Henry and Sungmin, and he told us that you were having a nightmare and told us to wake you up before anything happened.”

“Oh…” I looked away as Roo walked over and sat on my lap.

Seven oppa opened his arms for a hug, which I took. He was the only one who wouldn’t hate me, besides possibly Baro oppa. Sandeul oppa, and Gongchan oppa came in to see if I was alright. I lightly smiled at them, saying that I was okay. I told everyone,

“I want to go somewhere…”

Everyone nodded, knowing that I wanted my space for a while. Of course Seven oppa was coming, since he was my bodyguard. I changed and checked the time. It was 2:20am. I sighed and left the house with Seven oppa. We went on a long walk to the park nearby. I led him to the large open field that they had and laid down in the soft grass. I sighed and let my body relax into the Earth, as I pat the space next to me so that Seven oppa could lay down too. We just stared at the stars in the sky for a while, as I sorted out my thoughts from waking up to that nightmare. I couldn’t believe how annoying this was. Every single night, I’d have nightmares and wake up with my shoulderblades hurting. I deeply sighed rolled my shoulders back, in attempt to stretch my shoulderblades, to ease the pain.

“Are you alright?” Seven oppa asked.

I pondered whether or not if I should tell him about my random pain.

“Neh… I’m fine…” I decided not to tell him.

He looked at me for a few seconds and looked deeply into my eyes.

“It seems like you’ve been having a lot of nightmares lately… Are you sure that you’re fine?” he asked.

“Neh… It’s just that I’ve been having a lot of bad feelings whenever I sleep. It feels as if something… Big will be happening soon… I’m not too sure what it is…”

He nodded,

“I’ve been feeling the same too…”

Our conversation ended there for a while and we continued to stare at the sky.

“Erin-ah,”

“Neh?”

“I don’t want you to think me of just a bodyguard or a friend… I want you to think me more as… another brother…”

“Eh…?”

He smiled,

“Neh… Since we spend so much time together because I’m your bodyguard, and you already have Baro-ah for a boyfriend, then why not bond like brother and sister?”

I smiled back,

“Sure!”

A few more minutes passed and we went back home. Once we got home, we found everyone doing their own things. Baro oppa, Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa still weren’t home yet, so I went to go back to sleep. I checked the time to see that it was already 3:55am. I hopped onto Baro oppa’s bed and slowly fell asleep, to again, another nightmare.

I woke up at 6:05am and jolted up, once more from my nightmare. Seven oppa’s hand was on my shoulder. The house seemed really quiet at the moment. He greeted me,

“Good morning, Erin-ah.”

“Good morning, Seven oppa…” I greeted back.

I went to the bathroom and got ready for today. I walked around the house to find it empty, except for me and Seven oppa. I asked,

“Where is everyone?”

He answered,

“Oh… All of them went over to SHINee’s house. They should be back soon…”

As if on cue, the front door opened and everyone, including SHINee and Beast walked in. I was actually surprised at how many people were in here. I ran over to Baro oppa and hugged him. I noticed that his hair was wet and there was a scratch mark on his right cheek.

“Good morning Erin-ah… How did you sleep?”

“Horribly… I’m guessing that you told Seven oppa to wake me?”

“Neh.”

I suddenly asked,

“How did you get that huge scratch mark on your cheek?”

“When I went hunting, another vampire attacked me, but don’t worry, he’s dead now and the scratch will heal quickly.”

“Oh…”

I went to feed Roo and all of us hung around for a while as I ate cereal. After I finished eating, all of us left for school. Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa smiled, and said their goodbye’s to me. As school came into our view, I looked at Baro oppa, and it looked as if he never had a scratch on his face!

*Omo… That’s so cool!!!*

He turned and looked at me smiling. I smiled back as we held hands with each other for a few minutes. As we approached the front gates, Jonghyun oppa went straight into the acting and went to my other side, and held my hand.

All of the girls squealed at the guys and coldly glared at me as I came into view. We walked to our usual bench and talked. Since it was hard for me to sleep last night, I leaned onto Baro oppa’s shoulder and closed my eyes. For the first time in a while, I had a dreamless sleep. I suddenly woke up when I felt something lightly touch my foot, and something gently grab my arm. I looked around, and I found out that Baro oppa was piggybacking me, and lightly setting me down into my desk, with the help of Jonghyun oppa.

“Oh… You’re awake!” Jongpuppy oppa smiled.

“Neh~ … How long was I sleeping?”

Baro oppa answered,

“About fourty five minutes… You were really tired.”

“Oh…. Well, thank you for bringing me here…”

They both smiled at me adorably and nodded. They kissed me goodbye and left. I took a glance around the room to see all of the girls glaring at me. I shook them off and waited for the teacher to come.

The rest of the day passed by quickly and I tiredly plopped onto the couch.

 

 

 

updated!!! :)) don't forget to comment and subscribe, it gives me motivation to write more~