Chapter 22

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

I sank completely into the ground, being pulled by someone. We shifted, and his grip on me changed. He had my wrist in his hand, as moved for a few seconds. We started floating, seeping back up into the ground and solidated behind five other figures.

“Nice job Chunji-ah.” The leader-like guy smirked.

“Thank you Cap hyung.” The guy who had me in his grip smirked back.

I looked at my arms and felt them.

*Whoa… What just… happened?*

I saw Baro oppa narrow his eyes at the guys who stood in front of me.

“Teen Top… What are you guys doing here?”

The guy named Cap smirked and answered,

“We’re here for the girl… Anyways, we have to go now, so TAH-TAH for now!!!”

We zoomed away from B1A4 and Big Bang. I screamed for Baro oppa, but that only earned a smack in the head. Both B1A4 and Big Bang surrounded us and stopped Teen Top. Seven oppa and Sungmin oppa was literally right in front of me, about to grab me, but Chunji quickly moved before they could.

Cap met eye contact with Chunji and the both of them nodded. Chunji wrapped his arms around me, and the both of us turned transparent. We sunk into the ground, and I saw nothing but darkness as I felt Chunji’s arms around me. Twenty minutes passed and we rose above the ground. We seemed to be in Final Destination. I saw the familiarity of the area, when I first came here with SHINee, except there was now snow everywhere.

*Aish… Not again…*

I looked around for a few seconds and looked at my hands. We had solidated once more. I just started running in a random direction. After two seconds, I slammed into someone. It was Chunji.

“Where do you think you’re going, missy? If you listen to me, you won’t get hurt.”

I yelled,

“No! I won’t listen to you! I’m tired of being kidnapped by vampires!!!”

I started sprinting away again, but this time, he slid in the snow and ended up in front of me. I saw this and I turned around, only to continue drifting the same way that I was running. I bumped into his chest. He scratched my cheek and tightly wrapped his arms around me. He growled in my ear,

“Do you seriously want to get hurt in a minor situation?!”

I struggled against him as he grew annoyed with me. I suddenly felt his breath on my neck and I froze.

*I do not want to be bitten once more…*

“Now, will you listen to me?” he muttered against my neck.

“N-N-Neh…” The cold air was starting to get to me.

“Good.”

We turned transparent and sank into the ground once more, and in less than five seconds, we rose. We seemed to be in another castle. He brought me into their dungeon and shoved me into a jail cell. I flew into the wall, and fell to the ground.

He walked in as I slowly stood up. He trapped me against the wall, wrapping an arm around my waist. He crushed me against the wall, and rubbed the side of my waist as he stared deeply into my eyes. I started struggling against him and tried to push him away, but it was no use. I sighed in fatigue as he continued to stare. With his other hand, he touched the scratch mark that he made earlier. He wiped some of the blood off and it off of his fingers. A few seconds passed and he stated,

“You are a tasty human… Do as I say and let me do I want, then I just might be nice. Alright?”

I couldn’t form anything to say or do. He scowled and crushed me even more against the wall, and brought his face so close to mine that I could feel his breath as his forehead rested on mine. I screamed for a second, at the surprise pain.

I slowly nodded and he smirked,

“Good girl.”

He turned around, closed the jail cell’s door and vanshed. I quietly asked myself,

*What exactly was his power? It was like we turned into ghostly figures!!! And that was close… It looked like he was about to kiss me…*

I shook the thought off, and rubbed my arms, since it was cold outside and there was no heating in here. It was cold enough so that each time I let out a breath, I was able to see it. Suddenly, the vampire whose cell that was next to mine, started screaming. He pounded at the wall, causing some dirt to fall off of some cracks. I was startled and moved away from the wall. Twenty minutes passed and I was already shivering! I looked around to see some more vampires in their jail cells around me. One of them didn’t look very Korean, but maybe Japanese. He looked up from his curled up sitting position and met his gaze with mine. He lightly smiled with a small accent,

“Hello.”

A sudden chilly wind blew into my cell.

“H-Hi…”

“What’s your name?”

“I-I’m Erin… you?”

“I’m Yamada Ryosuke, nice to meet you. Call me Yama-chan or Ryosuke-chan” He gave me an adorable cheeky smile.

“Y-You aren’t Korean, are you?”

“Nope… I’m actually Japanese. I was captured not to long ago…”

“Oh… How’d you get captured?” I asked.

He answered,

“I was captured for killing a higher class vampire. Why is a human like you, in here?”

I sighed,

“I’m in a forbidden relationship with a vampire…”

“Ah, I’ve heard about you… How are things going?”

I looked away,

“So far, I’ve been kidnapped by five different groups of vampires… None of the elites will leave us in peace. All of them want me dead, including the King… But the Queen actually supports us, and we have no idea what to do…”

“I see…” he suddenly dropped his head back down as a guard passed by us.

The guard secondarily paused in front of our cells and glared at the both of us. After a huff, he continued on his way around the corner. As soon as the guard was no longer in sight, he turned to his side and pulled out a stone that was stuck in the wall. He pulled out a scroll, and put the stone back into where it was. He faced me again and pushed the scroll over to me.

He said,

“Open it.”

I looked at it and then at him. He nodded at me to go on. I opened the scroll to see a map of the castle completely drawn out. He smiled and a daisy formed in his hand. He blew on it and it floated through the metal bars and into the cell. It landed right beside me and suddenly, hundreds of petals formed around it and swirled into a body. All of the sudden, compressed and started shining before it turned into an exact clone of Ryosuke. He was sitting down cross-legged right next to me!

“Hi! :D” he waved his hand in a silly way.

“Whoa…” I looked at both of the Ryosukes sitting across from each other.

He grinned,

“I can make clones of myself and different things! It’s really fun!”

I chuckled at how adorable he was acting. He sent another daisy and it morphed into a heavy blanket. Ryosuke-chan’s clone took it and wrapped it around me and he kept on acting cutesy. His clone finally turned over to the map that I was holding.

“So, you should probably know that a guard walks down this hallway every ten minutes to check on us. There is a small chance that you can escape from here. As soon as you get out of the cell, with my help, of course, you need to go down these hallways.”

He pointed onto the map, on which hallways to take and traced an escape route.

“Wait… why are you telling me this? And you said that you weren’t here for very long…”

He smiled,

“Because I want to help you out of here before anything happens. And I know an escape route because I can make clones of myself, remember? This is also a benefit for me!”

He suddenly looked away from me, for a couple of seconds before his clone disappeared into shadows. Before he disappeared I heard him whisper,

“Sorry, I can’t have my clone out when Teen Top comes, they might find out about our plans.”

I understood what he meant. If they found a clone in my cell, they would think that something is up. Two minutes passed and a door down the hall swung open, revealing Teen Top. The six of them walked over and stopped in front of mine. One of them opened my prision door and the six of them trapped me against the wall. I looked passed their knees to look at Ryosuke-chan. He was watching us intently. Suddenly, a guard walked down the hall and roughly took Ryosuke-chan away.

*No!!!*

Ryosuke-chan gave me one last concerned glance before he left the room. Many other guards came in and emptied the rest of the jail, so I was the only one left there with Teen Top.

Chunji stepped foreward and grabbed me by the neck and held me up against a wall. He smirked and his lips as the others, watched us. He let go of my neck and s his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer to him than I already was. I started struggling against him, which only made his grip tighter on me. He leaned in close to my face, and stared deeply into my eyes. A second passed before I felt his lips on mine. I mentally freaked out.

*N-NO!!! He’s KISSING ME!!!! I’M IN LOVE BARO OPPA, NOT CHUNJI!!!! NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT!!!*

I struggled against him more as his lips lingered on mine. I was also losing air, and I opened my mouth to breathe, but he only shoved his tounge in my mouth.

*Noooo!!! I didn’t mean it for that!!! EW!!!*

After a few more minutes, as I continued to struggle, he finally pulled away and let go of me. I crumbled to the ground, as Chunji walked back to the rest of Teen Top. All of them exchanged glances before smirking and approaching me.

I thought to myself,

*Ohhhhhh no…. Don’t tell me…*

They started to roughly grab me, possibly giving me bruises. Two of them laid on top of me and my neck. Another was beside me, on top of the other two and was busy with my mouth… KISSING me. As who knows what the other two were doing to my body. I felt their fangs lightly scrape against my neck. I made sure that I didn’t move too much or else their fangs would pierce my skin, and I did NOT want to be bitten! I felt something tug at my clothing.

I cried in my head,

*AISH!!! THIS IS !!!*

I completely lost my mind and completely struggled against everyone, not caring that I was getting scratches all over my neck. My first intention was to get away from the two laying on top of me, before trying to knock off the others from my legs and waist.

I just had to get away from everyone; I didn’t want to get by anyone, even if I meant getting hurt in the process. I turned my head, breaking the kiss with the vampire, and gasped for air before I started kicking and punching aimlessly. The vampire re-captured my lips and shoved his tounge into my mouth as I felt my shirt rising.

With all of my might, I rolled over, knocking everybody over. All they did was just pile back on me. I panted from all of that effort, only to allow them to continue what they were doing. I continued to struggle in their iron grips. I started coughing at the lack of air and how cold it was getting. Snow started to blow in through the barred window. I stopped struggling and started shivering again. I felt tears pour down my cheeks. I just couldn’t win this fight.

*Baro oppa… Where are you? I need you desperately right now!*

I curled myself into a ball and held onto my legs as tightly as I could. Nothing worked against Teen Top. They pulled my grip on my legs, away easily. I was laying on my stomach when all of the sudden, I felt a really cold draft on my back. I looked over my shoulder to see that Chunji had rejoined them and ripped my shirt off. I tried crawling away from them, but they just pulled me back to them.

I suddenly felt their weight lift off of me. I sighed in relief and turned over to see what happened. I saw ten clones of Ryosuke-chan! Six of them pulled Teen Top off of me as one of them had a hand on my arm for reassurance that I was alright. The rest of Ryosuke’s clones lined up in a straight line with their arms crossed.

“Hey! No my new friend!”

My eyes widened in surprise,

*How did he…? Is the real one in there?*

Teen Top glared at the clones as the clones’ gazes landed on me.

“Erin-chan, come here.”

I got up embarrassed of my shirt, and walked over to his clones. The one closest to me handed me a tulip and it morphed into a girl’s shirt. I hid behind him and changed my shirt. Another clone that was close to me stepped back so that he was in front of me. He smiled, giving me a look saying that he was the real one. He whispered,

“You know where to go,”

And he created four more clones that surrounded me. I nodded as three of them gestured me to start running, as one of them already did start, at a human pace in front of me. We weren’t close enough for piggybacks yet. We ran for about ten minutes in the endless hallways. We suddenly came to a halt. I was silently panting, since I still wasn’t used to running for that long. The Ryosuke clone in front of me signaled me to be quiet and to stay where I was. He peeked over the corner and started tiptoeing. Thirty seconds later, he came back and signaled us to continue. We encountered with a few guards, but the Ryosukes surrounding me took care of them for me.

We stopped running, and I almost slammed into Ryosuke’s back. When I looked up to see why we stopped, I swear. My heart stopped beating from what what I saw. I fell to my knees as tears leaked once more.

*N-No… There’s no way…*

 

 

Hi hi~ i updated again ^^ do you like Ryosuke Yamada? don't forget to comment and subscribe!! :DD