Chapter 9

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

Everyone stiffened, as Seven oppa grabbed my arm. Everyone glanced at Seven oppa and they nodded at him as he nodded back. He held onto my arm, and zoomed into Sandeul oppa’s room. Roo followed, and Seven oppa had closed the door so that he wouldn’t get out. He opened the closet, and pushed a button behind lots of clothing. A small door silently opened, and there was tons of candy that spilled out of it. Seven oppa dug through all of it at inhumanly speed and gestured me to crawl through the tunnel. I went in and he went in after me, stuffing all of the candy back in. He pushed a button and the door silently shut. I could hardly see anything in the tunnel, but I kept on going, unsure where it would take me. After twenty minutes of crawling silently with Seven oppa behind me, I finally reached an opening.

-Baro’s POV-

After we were sure that Erin-ah and Seven hyung were in the tunnel, we opened the door. We opened the door to reveal Super Junior. All fifteen stood at the door smirking at us.

“Ah, it’s been confirmed that you’re awake now, Baro…” Leeteuk smirked.

I stayed silent and glared at him.

“Where’s the girl?” he demanded.

Jinyoung hyung answered,

“Nowhere in particular, and none of your business.”

“Tell us now, and we won’t have to hunt her down the hard way.” Kangin threatened.

“No.” Gongchan-ah glared at them.

“We’ll have to hunt her down the hard way, I guess… Ryeowook?” Leeteuk looked at Ryeowook.

*Crap, I forgot about Ryeowook’s power! He can sense auras from hundreds of miles away!!!*

Ryeowook smirked,

“Found her…”

“Let’s go then. Lead the way.” Leeteuk commanded.

“YAH! You’re not going anywhere without a fight!!!” I heard people shout from behind them.

Super Junior had turned around and hissed. SHINee had arrived.

Leeteuk commanded,

“Super Junior-M, go track down the girl. The rest of us shall stay here and fight.”

We heard multiple voices,

“Neh.”

A small group had departed from them.

*Crap, how can we stop them?!*

“There isn’t a way to stop them, since you guys would be completely outnumbered.”

Leeteuk had made the first move and attacked CNU hyung. All of us moved and ran to an open field, where nobody ever went.

-Erin’s POV-

I finally got out of the tunnel, and Seven oppa followed. Once he got out, he kneeled and told me to get on his back. I climbed on and he zoomed away for five minutes. He slowed to a walk and we were in Big Bang’s porch, where they stood.

“We heard the news from Baro… Let’s go before they capture us.” GD oppa stated.

Seven oppa nodded and turned around, zooming away with the rest of Big Bang. I suddenly asked,

“Who’s they?”

“Super Junior… They are another group of vampires.” Seven oppa answered for me.

“Oh, were they sent to find me?”

“Neh, and it’s very important that we don’t allow them to find you and take you away. They’re extremely dangerous.”

“Why? How many vampires are in the group?”

Daesung oppa answered,

“There are exactly fifteen members with extraordinary powers like us. So if you were caught, then it’d be very difficult to get you back. They’re very well-known among other vampire groups because of their power and they don’t stop what they’re doing until the job gets finished. They never slack off.”

That scared me…

*B1A4 oppas… I hope you’re all okay…*

We continued to move for a while longer. I couldn’t help but feel my heart racing as my heart knew that Baro oppa was fighting for me. I couldn’t stop worrying about everyone on how they were sacrificing themselves for me. I just closed my eyes and laid my head on Seven oppa’s shoulder, hoping for the best to everyone. I just focused on the wind whipping against my skin, which I found to my liking.

I didn’t know how long it was, but we’d finally stopped and Seven oppa was slightly crouched in a defensive position. I lifted my head to hearing him and Big Bang hiss. I saw eight guys standing in front of us, arms crossed and smirking.

“Found ya, girly!” One of them shouted.

“Where’s the rest of Super Junior, Ryeowook?” GD oppa hissed.

“Ah~ them? They’re busy fighting B1A4 and SHINee!”

I knew everyone cursed in their heads as they lunged for Big Bang and Seven oppa. GD oppa took on three of them as everyone else took on one. The one who shouted at us earlier, attacked Seven oppa. He could only dodge and avoid his attacks since I was on his back.

“Erin-ah, do you know how to dance?” Seven oppa asked.

“Umm… Not really, I’ve never danced with anyone… Why?”

“You may need to do a three-way dance with us and learn in the process. My power tends to take a lot out of me, so I don’t really want to use it.”

“Ummm, okay… Just tell me what to- AHHH!”

Seven oppa had pulled me off of his back, and held my waist in one arm and twirled me as he kicked Ryeowook. He grabbed my waist once more and pulled me to his chest, pulling me out of harm’s way when Ryeowook recovered and tried attacking me. Seven oppa briefly let go of me, doing a backflip over me, to block another attack. He turned around again pushing me into one of his arms, made a 180 degree spin and punched with the other arm. Ryeowook dodged it and landed a side kick into Seven oppa. He flung away about ten feet as Ryeowook stood just barely three feet away from me, staring down at me, thirstily.

He took a step towards me, as I took a step back.

“So I heard that your name is Erin, huh? And I’m not sure if I want to use my other power either… I’m too lazy.”

I slowly nodded as he took another step towards me, and I took another back. He smirked,

“Let’s tango!”

He quickly grabbed my waist and in a way, we tangoed, avoiding Seven oppa’s attempts to get me back. I tried pulling away, but he had an iron grip on me.

“Excuse me, but you stole my partner! Erin-ah, I’m sorry about what I’m going to have to do in order to steal you back!” Seven oppa smirked.

He swung his leg at Ryeowook, but we dodged it, because at lightning speed, Ryeowook swung me closer to him, causing me to (unwantedly) wrap a leg around his waist as he bent backwards, with me right above him, just missing Seven oppa’s kick.

*That was close!!!! Any slower, and Seven oppa could’ve hit me in the head straight on!!!*

Seven oppa used that as a distraction and jumped above us, looping his arm between my and Ryowook’s stomachs, and around my waist, ripping me out of Ryowook’s grip. He told me,

“Duck.”

“W-What?” I asked in confusion.

“You heard me! Quickly now!”

I ducked and he kicked over my back, hitting Ryeowook. We continued to dance in a violent fashion for fifteen minutes. By now, Seven oppa had large wounds all over his body and blood dripping from his head. Ryeowook seemed just as bloody and bloodthirsty. I knew that a majority of their bones were broken. Their eyes had turned bright red as I just stood there. Ryeowook had me back as a ‘dance partner’ now. Ryeowook stood up straight again and smirked. We continued to tango, as Seven oppa attacked and blocked his attacks. We saw Seven oppa coming toward us with a flying kick. We did another tango move, where we pulled our chests apart and looked to our side, as Seven oppa just flew right between us.

Ryeowook snickered,

“Erin-ah, you’re a really good dancer for your first time! You catch on fast!”

“Aish!” I sighed.

Ryeowook spun us around, just barely avoiding Seven oppa’s attack. He threw me out of his arms, throwing me to the ground as he jump kicked Seven oppa, which was blocked. As I focused on easing my pain, Ryeowook grabbed me once more. He grabbed my waist and lifted me in the air, as Seven oppa came down from above. Both of our eyes widened as Seven oppa’s fist was heading straight for my hand. I saw him slow down, decreasing his power. In less than a second, his fist collided with my hand, and on pure instinct I grabbed his fist. Ryeowook grinned in victory as he pushed me up, grabbing my legs, swinging me around in a fast circle. From the sudden force, my hand lost its grip on Seven oppa’s fist. Seven oppa went flying away from the both of us. He knocked into a large concrete wall and he started coughing up blood. Ryeowook flipped me so that I landed on my feet. I stared at Seven oppa who looked up angrily. I ran over to his side. He slowly got up and stood in front of Ryeowook, as if the damage given to him didn’t affect him.

“One…”

Ryeowook paused as all of his veins popped up under his skin. I turned around to see him mentally fighting Seven oppa’s power.

“Two…”

Ryeowook gritted his teeth as his muscles started twisting in impossible ways. He hung his head low, building up a lot of his focus.

“Three…”

Ryeowook started panting and looked up, shaking his head as he struggled. A minute passed and he continued to struggle. Seven oppa smirked,

“Four…”

Five seconds passed and Ryeowook hung his head low once more. I saw him smirk as his eyes were closed.

“I didn’t think that you would push me this much, Seven… You’re usually really kind-hearted.”

I looked at Seven oppa, and suddenly his eyes widened. It seemed that Ryeowook was able to get out of Seven oppa’s grasp.

“Erin-ah! Cover your ears!” he zoomed over to my side.

I didn’t have enough time to ask why, due to a loud piercing scream erupting from Ryeowook. It stopped everyone else from fighting and made them cover their ears, or clutch their heads in pain. I even covered my ears, but it did almost nothing. I doubled over and leaned onto Seven oppa’s shoulder. He had one hand over his ear as he wrapped an arm reassuringly around me while he gritted his teeth in pain. It finally stopped after one very long minute. Everyone except Ryeowook himself, seemed weakened by the loud scream. I suddenly felt an invisible force around my body. It started crushing me harder and harder. I screamed at the pain as it got harder for me to breathe. I heard several snaps from my bones. I bit my lip as Ryeowook smirked saying,

“As soon as you hear my piercing loud scream, I can control the forces around you.”

I tried wriggling out of it, but nothing happened. I noticed that he tightened the pressure on everyone else except the other Super Junior members. Seven oppa moved his arm off of me and was able to resist against some of the force that Ryeowook put on him. He slowly stood up, and charged at Ryeowook. He quickly moved out of the way and picked me up and we started ‘dancing’ again. Ryeowook was able to move me around freely as he continued to fight Seven oppa. Twenty minutes passed and Seven oppa was losing really quickly as his thirst for blood was really starting to slow him down. I saw Ryeowook stare at Seven oppa intently as he tightened the forces around him, crushing him even more. For the first time, I heard Seven oppa scream. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him scream or even yell before! Ryeowook threw me into the air as he threw Seven oppa against the concrete wall once more as he started blacking out. At least his eyes were still open as he fought against the blacking out.

“SEVEN OPPA!!!!” I screamed as I fell.

I felt forces under my feet, flip me over and allow me to land lightly onto the ground on my feet. I felt Ryeowook’s chest against my back.

“And thus, we finish our dance.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I felt his mouth on my neck. He opened his mouth as I felt his fangs grow against my skin. I couldn’t think of anything to do except scream. I screamed as loud as my lungs allowed me to. Everyone literally paused and stared. Seungri oppa was barely even able to get out of Ryeowook’s grasp and zoomed over to us, pulling Ryeowook off of me. I sighed in relief, as Seungri oppa started fighting him. I took notice of my surroundings as I noticed that Big Bang started fighting back at Ryeowook’s power and succeeded. My relaxation didn’t last very long though… The tall vampire that Seungri oppa was fighting previously gracefully made his way over to me and glowered at me. Just by looking into his eyes, I felt like I was being hypnotized!

“The name’s Siwon.”

I stayed silent, and couldn’t take my gaze off of his eyes. I suddenly felt someone my neck. I blinked and Siwon’s figure slowly disappeared in front of me. I turned my head to see him bent over and his head at my neck. I quickly turned around and took a giant step away.

*I’ve already been bitten once before, and I’m not going to let it happen again!*

Siwon kept on lunging for me and I kept on sprinting away from him.

*Aish!!! I’m already really tired! What am I going to do when I can’t move anymore?!*

Siwon lunged at me one more time and I bumped into somebody’s back. I froze, knowing that it wasn’t anybody from Big Bang. I slowly turned around to see a guy with a semi matured baby face. He seemed to be a guy who would hold lots of aegyo.

“Ah, maybe I should take a break from fighting G-Dragon and get to know the human~. I guess that I should introduce myself~ I’m Sungmin, the King of Aegyo! I already know your name, Erin-ah.” He turned to face me as he trapped me with Siwon behind me.

GD oppa was busy fighting two other guys, but I saw him quietly curse. I suddenly felt Ryeowook’s grasp take over me again. I felt it crawl up from my feet, ankles, around my waist and to my shoulders. I couldn’t move at all! I struggled against it, but he just tightened his grip on me, breaking a few more bones in the process. I screamed at the pain as Siwon and Sungmin gained on me.

“Oppas… Help…”

Top oppa came and attacked Siwon. Now Top oppa was busy fighting two vampires. He moved away from us, closer to the others who were fighting about thirty feet away. I was still glued to my spot as Sungmin gave me a blank stare. It looked like he was looking far off, but into my eyes. He cocked his head and said,

“I want to try something…” he came closer to me.

He went behind me and laid a hand on my left shoulder blade, where the back of my heart would be. I flinched at his touch, thinking that he was going to do something really bad.

“Relax, I’m not going to hurt you. Just try not to resist, because it makes it difficult for me…” He trailed off.

As if he controlled my body, I relaxed and closed my eyes. I saw darkness at first, but I saw glowing red eyes staring back at me.

*They must be Sungmin’s eyes…*

I had multiple flashbacks of my painful past. Everything that had happened from my first years at home came first… I saw a young boy who must have been Jonghyun oppa. He always grinned at me and enjoyed holding my hand wherever we went. Then my memory went to when he suddenly vanished from my life and my parents abused me. The years passed as I grew up and my parents continued to abuse me. I saw everything that happened in my life just within minutes. The day where I first met B1A4 was shown. My first date with Baro oppa was shown. I even saw the part when Jinyoung oppa told me that they were vampires.

Something really hit me. My parents were actually dead.

The scenes where I moved into B1A4’s household and when I dealt with Infinite were shown. Especially the part where Dongwoo had bit me just before SHINee and B1A4 arrived. I also re-watched my dream about dancing with Baro oppa in the stone platform.

I also saw the big adventure to Final Destination. I still remembered the pain that Beast and MBLAQ gave me. Including the time when Yoseob gave me the curse mark. The day of my birthday when everyone was still in a coma was seen.

I saw my everyday life of being bullied, and the times when everyone except Baro oppa had woken up. It also showed the time where I met Seven oppa for the first time. The times where I almost gave up on life and became tired of waiting for Baro oppa to wake up were also seen. I remembered all of the tears that were shed. I was literally broken for the entire year.

The day of my birthday recently when all of those girls beat me similarly to my parents were seen again. I mentally sighed,

*Why does my heart feel so heavy? The majority of my life is so unfortunate…*

The flashbacks continued, and it showed my most recent dream about being in heaven, but the voices echoed in my head again.

Later, it even showed my recent date with Baro oppa. It showed how truly happy I was with him. The flashbacks faded and the glowing red eyes faded back to their normal color before closing.

I felt Sungmin’s hand slowly pull away from my back, and I slowly opened my eyes. He stepped around me and faced me. He looked at me silently, like he was lost in thought. After two minutes, he finally said,

“I just read your heart and saw your entire life… And I’ve been thinking…” He trailed off at the end and looked away.

“And you’ve been thinking…?” I asked.

 

 

:DD sooo, what do you guys think?! OMG Super Junior has APPEARED!!! :DD did you like the 'dancing'? xDD LOLOL and oooooh what has Sungmin been thinking???? ;) anyways please subscribe and comment!!!