Chapter 13

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

Sungmin oppa nodded and the three of us pushed through the crowd. We started walking until Sungmin oppa grabbed my wrist, pulled me onto his back and started running like a crazy person!!! Not at a vampire speed, but like……. A hyper drunken man!

“You better not struggle or let go, missy! You’re gonna fall and get hurt~”

“Aish… what did I do to deserve this punishment?”

“You didn’t let me eat you~ So this is your punishment~!” he sang.

I sighed and looked at the others who seemed frozen and had a sweatdrop. We eventually got home with SHINee. Sungmin oppa finally put me down on the porch before we went inside.

“So, what did you need to tell us?” Key umma asked.

“Super Junior found out about Erin-ah. They found out that she’s still alive and human.”

Everyone froze, and cursed in their heads. I asked,

“S-So what do we do?”

“We just need to keep you safe, and possibly one or more of them have to keep an eye on you at all times, like Seven.”

Everyone nodded in agreement and Sungmin oppa stayed for a while longer.

“So what do you think that Super Junior is up to now?” Onew oppa asked.

Suddenly, the door was broken down. Well, not exactly broken down, but kicked open.

“I heard that Erin-ah is back~!!!!!” Daesung oppa sang.

“ERIN-AH~~~~!!!! I MISSED YOU!!! GIMME A HUG!!!!”

All of us knew who that was. I quickly got up from where I was sitting and hid behind Baro oppa.

“Yah! Don’t hide behind me!” Baro oppa pouted.

I saw GD oppa’s blonde hair flash behind me. I quickly escaped before he could capture me. I ran away and my shoulder bumped into Key umma’s.

“Yah! Erin-ah, watch where you’re going!!!” he yelled.

“Sorry umma!” I apologized and lightly bowed.

I continued to run and I found my way behind Taemin oppa.

“Wah~ Erin-ah! GD hyung’s hugs scare me!!! Don’t hide behind me~! I’d much rather hug Sungmin hyung!!!”

“His hugs scare me too~ But I don’t want Sungmin oppa to eat me!” I pouted.

He stepped aside and pushed me away from him.

“Aish!!!”

I continued to run and hid behind Taeyang oppa.

“Oh, no… I don’t want another one of hyung’s hugs!” he stated and stepped away from me.

I eventually hid behind everyone except Sungmin oppa, because they rejected me. I ended up bashing into Sungmin oppa’s chest while his arms were open.

“Darn it…”

“Aigoo, Erin-ah!!! You really do forgive me and love me again~” he sang and hugged me tightly, suffocating me in his strawberry scent.

He swung me from side to side as if he was hugging a giant stuffed animal. GD oppa caught up and group hugged. Baro oppa was right… His group hugs were even worse than his singular hugs. My head was squashed in between both of them, and it was hard to breathe.

“Aish!!! Min-Min oppa! GD oppa! Let go!!!”

Sungmin oppa gave in,

“Fine, fine…” he let go, but GD oppa still held on to the both of us.

“GD oppa, are you gonna let go?”

“Hmm… Nah, I don’t feel like it.”

I pouted,

“Somebody please help!!!”

Everyone shook their heads,

“Remember what we said last time: no matter what we do to try and pry him off, nothing works!”

“Aish…” I sighed.

I poked his side, to see if he was ticklish.

“Vampires aren’t ticklish.” Key umma stated as if he knew what I had in mind.

“Darn….”

I started to squirm and I accidentally kicked Sungmin oppa in the process.

“Wah~ Erin-ah! Why’d you hit me? Do you hate me~?” he pouted.

“No~ I didn’t mean to!!! I was just trying to get out of GD oppa’s grip!”

We were stuck in the position for a while longer until I said,

“GD oppa, will you let go if….. If I let you hug me whenever you want and I won’t run away, just not now?”

“Deal~” he let go of me and Sungmin oppa.

“Anyways, to continue our previous conversation, Taemin-ah and Gongchan-ah should transfer to Erin-ah’s class.” Jinyoung oppa said.

They both nodded and we arranged our elective classes so that I had at least two others in the same class as me. Sungmin oppa had to leave and go back to Final Destination to finish some business. I felt kind of scared for him. Would Super Junior’s leader hurt him?

Sungmin oppa smiled at me before glomping me,

“Be safe Erin-ah!”

I nodded and replied,

“You too…”

With that, he finally left to go back to Final Destination. Big Bang decided to hang around for a little while longer as I started on my homework. Baro oppa and Jinyoung oppa went hunting together. I was stuck on a math problem until I felt someone poke me. I looked up to see Seungri oppa smiling at me.

“Need some help?”

“Y-Yeah.…”

He suddenly took my pencil, lightly traced my handwriting and suddenly finished my homework in two minutes. How did he do it? He wrote everything using his vampire speed after memorizing my handwriting.

“There~ All done!!!” he sang.

“U-Um….Thanks?”

I looked at the paper, and the handwriting looked completely identical to my own!!! Since my homework was finished, I looked around to see what everyone was doing.

Key umma was busy talking with Top oppa, Taeyang oppa, and Taemin oppa. Jonghyun oppa, GD oppa, Daesung oppa and Minho oppa were talking together, Seven oppa was sitting next to me, resting his head on the table, Onew oppa was snacking on chicken, Sandeul oppa was eating candy with Gongchan oppa and CNU oppa was in his room.

Seungri oppa looked around too and pulled me and Seven oppa over to Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa. We sat on the floor, eating candy and just talked for a while until Jinyoung oppa and Baro oppa came home. I quickly got up and glomped Baro oppa.

“Aigoo… Since when did you turn so cutesy?” he hugged me back.

“I think Sungmin oppa’s aegyo rubbed off onto me.”

“Ah, the King of Aegyo has taught you some without even knowing.”

I smiled and we went to the couch, and squished against Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa. I sat on Baro oppa’s lap and talked. After a while, SHINee left to go home and the rest of us went out to dinner since it was a Friday night. A few times, Baro oppa fed me, and course we made sure that we didn’t go overboard to annoy everyone. After dinner, the twelve of us went bowling since nobody had good experience and wanted to improve. On my team, it was Seungri oppa, me, Baro oppa and Daesung oppa. On another team, it was Taeyang oppa, GD oppa, Sandeul oppa and Seven oppa. The third team had Gongchan oppa, Top oppa, Jinyoung oppa and CNU oppa

Seungri oppa went up first on our team and he managed to knock down eight pins, ending up with a split. He took his second turn and somehow ended up hitting both pins. He grinned and dusted off his shoulders.

“Not a problem!!!! Your turn Erin-ah~”

*Aigoo…* I sighed.

*What’s wrong?* Baro oppa asked.

“I’ve never been bowling before, so I don’t know how…” I said.

“I’ll show you then!” he smiled at me.

He got up with me and the other teams yelled,

“YAH!!! That’s cheating!!! Let Erin-ah bowl by herself!!!”

“Yah, if you didn’t know how to bowl, wouldn’t you want help too?!”

“…….She doesn’t know how to bowl?”

“Nope.”

“GO ERIN-AH AND BARO-AH/HYUNG!!!!” everyone cheered.

Baro oppa taught me how to hold the ball and held my hand that held the bowling ball as he stood behind me.

*You want to knock down all of those pins in order to score points.*

We started walking to the front and he told me to release the ball as he swung my arm down. I managed to knock over four pins.

“GOOD JOB ERIN-AH!!!!!” everyone screamed.

*Did you need help with your second half?*

*Um… Sure!*

The same thing happened again but this time all of the pins were down!!!

I watched everyone else bowl for a while until it was my turn again.

“Go Erin-ah!!! You can do it!!! I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!!” Daesung oppa cheered.

I smiled at him and bowled. Everyone was silent as they watched me. I hit all of them in one go!!! Everyone was silent for a few seconds with their jaws dropped. I turned around and asked,

“What?”

They didn’t say anything, so I asked again,

“What? …Why are you guys staring?”

Baro oppa got up from his seat and hugged me.

“You got a strike, and that is very very good for a first timer!!!”

Everyone started cheering and the game went on. I kept on getting strikes for the next six turns and by now I was leading. It was my turn again and I stood up and grabbed a bowling ball. I saw Seungri oppa whisper something to Baro oppa and Daesung oppa. I gave them a weird look but went back to bowling. Right when I was about to go, Daesung oppa started making a lot of noise as Seungri oppa and Baro oppa went to the sidelines and did aegyo.

“Wah!!! You guys are distracting me!!!”

“B-But Erin-ah~ aren’t we cute?!” Seungri oppa asked, giving me puppy eyes.

Suddenly, Jinyoung oppa, GD oppa, Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa joined them in the distractions using aegyo.

“Aish!!! You guys keep on distracting me! What if I accidentally hit one of you guys?!”

“It wouldn’t hurt us anyways…” Jinyoung oppa shrugged.

I rose a brow and just took my turn. At the last second, Baro oppa did one last piece of aegyo on me, making me hit just one pin.

“Aish!!! Baro oppa!!!!” I whined.

He just smiled and chuckled, ruffling my hair. I pouted as I got another ball and again, everyone started using aegyo. This time everyone that came with us got in two lines, facing me on the isles’ sidelines and used aegyo. I closed my eyes,

*Ignore them…*

*Ignore who…?* Baro oppa cutely asked in my head.

*Aish!!!!*

I ignored everyone and bowled. I was still able to get a spare! We played three more games as I grew tired. All of us went home and I got ready for bed.

“Goodnight Baro oppa, goodnight Seven oppa.” I said as I closed my eyes.

They both quietly replied,

“Goodnight.”

The next morning, I woke up to a loud crash, wrestling and yelling. I sat up in bed and looked around. Seven oppa looked extremely focused and was backed up against the bed, slightly crouched with his arms out in a defensive position.

*What’s going on?*

I opened my mouth to ask, but Seven oppa leaned back and covered my mouth with his hand, silencing me. He turned around and put a finger to his lips, signaling me to keep quiet. I slowly nodded and he turned back around, getting back into his defensive position in front of me. There was a sudden bang on the door, as if someone had hit it while fighting. A few seconds passed as Seven oppa and I stared intently at the door. I looked at the clock on Baro oppa’s desk. It read, 3:17am. What would be going on at this time? A few more crashes were heard, followed by yelling that I couldn’t understand due to the walls.

A few more bangs on the door were heard and the door finally broke down, and flew towards Seven oppa and I. I closed my eyes and brought my arms up in ‘protection’ of myself on instinct. A second passed and I opened my eyes to see that Seven oppa had deflected the door and threw it into the wall. There was nobody in the doorway when I looked. More crashing was heard from the living room.

I heard a low evil chuckle erupt from somebody hiding behind the wall. It gave me the chills. Seven oppa narrowed his eyes. A second later, there was a flash of black hair that zoomed straight for us.

I screamed at what I saw in front of me in slow motion. It was Donghae, with his large fangs bared, with his arms up to attack me. His fingernails were grown out longer than a normal human’s and were shaped almost like claws. He reached to swipe me, but Seven oppa had caught his leg and yanked him back. I felt a strong hand painfully grab my ankle and pull me. I looked and saw that Donghae had grabbed onto me, and created a chain of bodies, starting from Seven oppa who was going to throw him. Seven oppa noticed this and slowed down, gently letting go of Donghae’s leg and lightly set us down. As we touched the ground, I felt his grip on my ankle tighten even more, and it was followed by a loud ‘snap’. I couldn’t hold it in at the moment and screamed.

*S-Super Junior is here…*

Donghae tried kicking himself out of Seven oppa’s grip, but nothing happened. I tried crawling away, but Donghae still had his grip on me. He pulled at my leg, dislocating my hip, and pulling me closer to him. His sharp nails dug into my leg, drawing blood. I squirmed at the pain and desperately tried to get away. As I struggled, Seven oppa pounced onto Donghae, making a distraction. Donghae had taken one hand off of my ankle and shoved Seven oppa off of him. He pounced onto me, trapping me between his body and the ground.

*Where are the others?!*

Donghae stared into my eyes. His eyes turned from bright red to a dark purple. I heard a hypnotizing voice in my head,

*Sleep… Forget about all of your worries and sleep it all away…*

My body started feeling tired.

*No… I don’t….. I don’t want to!*

*Forget all of your troubles… Sleep…*

My eyes felt heavy.

*I… I… I don’t…. No sleeping… I don’t want… to*

I didn’t have the strength to fight it, and sleep overcame me as Donghae leaned for my neck. The only thing I heard after that was my heartbeat racing.

 

 

yay~ i updated! :DD did you like this chapter? don't forget to subscribe and comment!! :)