Chapter 14

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

-Seven’s POV-

Donghae had trapped Erin-ah against the floor.

*Crap! I need to get him away from her!!!*

Erin-ah’s eyes slowly started to droop as Donghae started hypnotizing her to sleep. I quickly zoomed over before he could bite Erin-ah. I hit Donghae on the side, knocking him off of Erin-ah.

*Phew! I was just in time! She wasn’t bitten!*

Right now, the rest of Super Junior was here as Big Bang and SHINee came over to help B1A4.

*Aish…*

Donghae and I started fighting for a while longer, but he didn’t give up on trying to get back to Erin-ah.

-Erin’s POV-

I woke up to being in an uncomfortable position. My head was pounding, along with dizziness.

*Aish… Where am I?*

I took a look around, and I was in a prison cell. It was cold, dark and damp. My only source of light was from the moonlight shining through the barred window, high above me. It was also so cold that I could see my own breath in the air. I rubbed my hands over my arms in attempt for warmth.

*Don’t tell me that I’m in Final Destination again…*

I immediately felt around my neck, checking to see if there were any bites. To my relief, there were none. I slowly tried to stand up, but as I put weight on my right leg and ankle, I felt lots of pain and fell to my side.’

*Aish… that Donghae!!! He dislocated my hip and broke my ankle!*

I dragged myself over to the bars and looked out to the hallway. It was really dark and hard to see anything. I held in a scream as I saw bright red eyes open and quickly hit the metal bars across from mine. In the moonlight, I could see his arms reach out for me from his cell. I stared at his claws, noticing how long they were. I still couldn’t see his face.

“H-Human… A-A human being… So thirsty… Must… Have… I… want…” he gasped.

His arm went limp and dropped to the ground as his eyes closed. I slowly moved, but once I pulled myself up, the vampire’s eyes quickly opened as  he desperately reached for me again. My heart just pounded in fear, probably driving him crazier than he already was. I tried looking around, only to see nothing but darkness. I sighed,

*Maybe I should try communicating with the vampire… But then, he seemed pretty dazed from my scent…*

I looked at the crazed vampire again. He’d tried so desperately to get to me, and finally gave up after ten minutes. I noticed him fighting with himself. He kept on looking guilty after each try he made. He stared at me through his bright red eyes.

“H-Human…”

I was startled by his voice in the silence. Was he talking to me?

“N-Neh?”

“C-Can I… Can I please… hold your hand? A-And may I see your face? M-My sight has weakened since I have not had b-blood in a long time. It is harder to s-see in the dark n-now…”

“Bwoh…?”

“I-It’s been a really long t-time s-since I’ve e-even felt human flesh…”

I debated whether or not if I should let him. It’s just lightly holding hands, right? I decided to let him, and slowly stuck my arm through the bars as I scooted closer in the moonlight, showing my face. Our hands met and he lightly wrapped his hand around mine.

“Y-Your skin is so soft… And you a-are a beautiful h-human…”

I stayed silent, unsure of what to say to him. His hand suddenly tightened around mine and he swiped his other hand against my arm, giving me five really ugly scratch marks. I winced at the pain as I tried pulling away. He looked crazed once more as he the blood off of his fingers. He let go of my hand and I scrambled away from the metal bars.

“Hmm… H-Human blood…. T-Tastes so good~”

Suddenly, I saw multiple pairs of bright red eyes open from all of the other cells and stare at me thirstily.

*D-Don’t tell me that I’m in a vampire prison…*

For twenty minutes, I sat there in silence just trying to ease my pain. I watched the crazed vampire fight with himself. I asked,

“What’s your name?”

“Ch-Changmin…”

Suddenly the door to another room down the hall suddenly opened up revealing two figures. They seemed to walk down the hall, earning pleads from the vampires in the other cells. They finally stopped beside my cell, still hidden in the darkness. They slowly stepped into the moonlight. I recognized their faces as Henry and Eunhyuk. Henry opened the door to my cell and Eunhyuk grabbed me, dragging me out since I couldn’t even stand. I was blindfolded by Henry and the both of them dragged me somewhere. They sat me down into a chair and bound my wrists and legs together.

“I see that you are still human… I wonder what happened?” I heard a familiar voice.

I struggled against the ropes, but that only earned me a harsh slap in the face.

“Tell us everything!” someone else yelled.

I shook my head,

“No…”

“Aish!”

All of them started torturing me in attempt to get my answer. I kept on refusing each time.

“Fine then. If you won’t answer, we will wait until everyone comes looking for you, then we’ll kill them.”

I froze. Even though my body had felt limp from the torture, I couldn’t bear to think about all of my friends and Baro oppa dead.

“N-No…” I said just above a whisper.

Through the blindfold, I knew that they were smirking. I heard Leeteuk’s voice say,

“Henry-ah… Bring her back to the prison.”

I felt a light hand on my shoulder and arm, gently pulling me out of the chair. I was lightly pulled onto his back as he zoomed back over to the prison. All of my blood spilling from my wounds drove all of the vampires crazy. I was lightly tossed back into my cell after he took the blindfold off of me. I whimpered on the ground as he silently left.

*Aish! How am I going to get out of here?*

I felt tears pile up in my eyes.

“H-H-Human g-girl… A-Are y-you alright?” Changmin asked.

I was startled by his voice and looked at him through the darkness.

“N-Neh… S-Sorry that I’m a bother to all of you vampires…” I answered just above a whisper.

He shook his head slowly,

“It’s f-fine…”

His shaky and weak sounding voice didn’t convince me. I shrugged it off as he asked,

“What is your n-name? I never got it…”

“Ah, m-my name is Erin.”

“I-I like y-your name…”

“Thanks…”

We were silent for a while longer. I suddenly asked,

“Where are we? I hope we’re not in Final Destination…”

“No, w-we’re actually n-not in Final Destination, we are just in an old c-castle that was abandoned.”

“Oh…”

Suddenly he attacked through the bars. I flinched as his arms reached for me. He pulled away from the bars,

“S-Sorry… I lose m-myself more f-frequently from not drinking e-enough blood. I’ve b-been trying t-to stay sane…”

“It’s alright… I understand.”

 

Sorry that this chapter was short!!! anyways, don't forget to subscribe and comment!! :D