Chapter 11

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

“Bwoh…? Ah, hi there Heechul hyung~” Sungmin oppa sang.

It must have been that diva guy who slapped me earlier.

“Yah, yah, what are you doing with the human?”

“Ah, you see… She is unconscious and the venom has mostly eaten away at her muscles. So I’m going to dispose of her body somewhere.”

“Ehhh? But her heartbeat is normal. Did you do something to her?!”

“No hyung! Remember their heart stops struggling and eventually slows right before they die? She’s in that stage right now.”

“What are you talking about?! I don’t remember anything about that!!!”

I heard another voice,

“Sungmin-ah, what exactly are you doing with the girl?”

“A-Ah!! Leeteuk hyung! I was going to dispose of her body! I was going to give it to the werewolf guards!”

“But the werewolf guards are in that direction. I’m not believing you.”

I suddenly felt someone grab my arm and twist it in a painful way. I had to bite my tongue in order to keep myself from doing anything.

“Hmm… she’s not reacting…”

“I smell blood…” Heechul stated.

There was a short pause. Leeteuk questioned,

“Sungmin-ah. Did you do anything to this girl?”

“No, I did not do anything!”

“So if I break all of her bones, throw her around for a bit, and eventually bite her, nothing would happen?”

*Ah crap…*

“N-Nope…” Sungmin oppa stuttered.

“Hmmm… Alright then… Bring her downstairs to the western wing!”

“B-But hyung, that’s where the prison cells and torture room is!”

I heard a smirk in Leeteuk’s voice,

“She’s pretty much dead, isn’t she? So she wouldn’t really feel a thing! Sungmin-ah, you’re sounding as if she’s still alive and well!”

“Oh…”

I suddenly felt someone near my neck, and sniff.

“It seems that her blood was spilled not too long ago Sungmin-ah…” Heechul stated.

I felt Sungmin oppa stiffen.

“Just bring her there. That is an order from your leader.”

“Neh, Leeteuk hyung…”

They left and I heard Sungmin oppa sigh.

“Aish… What should I do?”

“Well if you don’t bring me there, what will happen?” I quietly asked.

“They’ll most likely kill me. I’ll bring you to Yoseob.”

“B-But you’ll be killed, I don’t want you to be dead.”

He didn’t say anything and just stood there.

“Yah! I heard about what just happened! Are you coming?!” I heard a voice yell from a distance.

“A-Ah, neh~” Sungmin oppa nervously answered.

“Well, let’s go!!!”

I knew Sungmin oppa didn’t want to go.

“Well, you go ahead! I have to do something first!”

“I’ll wait, we can go together!”

“Umm… Forget it, let’s go.”

He started walking with the mystery person.

“So Shindong… when did you hear?” Sungmin oppa asked.

“Um, just a minute ago from Leeteuk hyung.”

A second passed as some wind hit my skin and he slowed to a stop.

“Place her over there.” Leeteuk stated.

I felt Sungmin oppa hesitantly turn and bring me somewhere. He gently laid me down on something hard.

*I’m so scared!!! Sungmin oppa, what’s going to happen???*

I heard his light footsteps fade away.

“I think Sungmin-ah should know something.”

“Bwoh? Me?”

“She is still alive, and isn’t going to die anytime soon… So she will feel our pain. So you shall step aside and watch.”

“Why~?”

Nobody answered him and a few seconds passed and I heard some shuffling. I felt people surrounding me and I felt Ryeowook’s familiar grasp around my body. He started crushing me. I had no option but to struggle. Everyone started attacking me with their special powers, but they didn’t do full power so that I still lived. By now, they knew I was awake and suffering. All of them introduced themselves as they attacked. I was attacked from the ground, so I was pushed up so that I was standing.

“I don’t know if you are still infected with the venom, but you will die either way.” Leeteuk stated.

I closed my eyes in fear as I felt him my neck.

“Wait, shouldn’t Sungmin hyung finish her off? He was the one who dealt with her the most.” Kyuhyun asked.

Leeteuk pulled away,

“Ah, why not? Sungmin-ah!”

“Neh, hyung…” he mumbled.

Leeteuk got off of me and got replaced by Sungmin oppa. He very hesitantly bent down to my neck.

*Don’t do it, please don’t do it, please don’t do it…*

I kept repeating that in my head. Suddenly, the door busted down right as Sungmin oppa was about to bite. I looked up at him and there were small tears in his eyes. As everyone’s attention except ours was on the person at the door, I tried to hug Sungmin oppa. He lightly hugged me back and we turned our attention to the person at the door. We saw Yoseob oppa!!!

*THANK GOD HE DECIDED TO COME!!!*

“What is it, Yoseob?” Leeteuk asked, annoyed that he interrupted.

“A-Ah… Did I interrupt you guys? Sorry…”

“It’s fine, what did you want?”

“I-I heard about earlier, and I just wanted to give Erin-ah a hug before she… you know…” he trailed off.

“You can hug her after she’s dead.”

“But… But… I wanted to give her one last hug!!!”

“Aish, fine… Do it quickly.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes at Yoseob’s aegyo.

Sungmin oppa quickly got off of me, taking a deep breath in relief. Yoseob oppa walked over to me,

“Omo… You’re so hurt… Well, at least you got to experience a life full of vampires and a curse mark…” he started off.

He slowly bent down and wrapped his arms around me securely.

“Your life must have been so hard… Being kidnapped from your Baro oppa… Needing to come to Final Destination more than once… Having to bear my curse mark… And Hopefully…” he trailed off.

Thirty seconds passed in silence.

“And hopefully… I CAN GET AWAY FROM SUPER JUNIOR WITHOUT GETTING KILLED!!!” he screamed the last part, picking me up still in hugging form and zoomed away.

“BWOH?!” everyone except Sungmin oppa and I screamed.

“Hah, if I can make it out of the castle, then you can go!” Yoseob oppa slightly panted.

I slowly nodded, and looked behind him to see everyone except Leeteuk and Sungmin oppa chasing us.

-Sungmin’s POV-

Leeteuk hyung was on top of Erin-ah, just about to bite. I had to close my eyes. I didn’t want to see poor Erin-ah get bitten!

“Wait, shouldn’t Sungmin hyung finish her off? He was the one who dealt with her the most.” Kyuhyun asked.

*AISHHH!!! EVIL KYUHYUN!!!!! STUPID MAKNAE!!! I will kill you later, maknae…*

Leeteuk pulled away,

“Ah, why not? Sungmin-ah!”

“Neh, hyung…” I mumbled and walked over to Erin-ah.

I took Leeteuk hyung’s spot and stared at Erin-ah, who closed her eyes in fear. I could sense it from her heart that she was truly scared. I hesitantly and slowly bent down to her neck. Tears piled up in my eyes and lightly spilled over. I didn’t want to do this!!! My mouth neared her neck and right when I was about to bite… Okay I might not have bitten anyways, but the door busted down. I didn’t want to look to see who it was, but the rest of Super Junior looked. Erin-ah looked relieved as did I.

“What is it, Yoseob?” Leeteuk asked, annoyed that he interrupted.

“A-Ah… Did I interrupt you guys? Sorry…”

“It’s fine, what did you want?”

“I-I heard about earlier, and I just wanted to give Erin-ah a hug before she… you know…”

“You can hug her after she’s dead.”

“But… But… I wanted to give her one last hug!!!”

“Aish, fine… Do it quickly.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes at Yoseob’s aegyo.

*Thank god that he came…*

Yoseob walked over and I got off of Erin-ah, sighing in relief.

“Omo… You’re so hurt… Well, at least you got to experience a life full of vampires and a curse mark…” Yoseob started off.

He slowly bent down and wrapped his arms around Erin-ah.

“Your life must have been so hard… Being kidnapped from your Baro oppa… Needing to come to Final Destination more than once… Having to bear my curse mark… And Hopefully…” he trailed off.

Thirty seconds passed in silence.

“And hopefully… I CAN GET AWAY FROM SUPER JUNIOR WITHOUT GETTING KILLED!!!” he screamed the last part, picking her up still in hugging form and zoomed away.

“BWOH?!” everyone except me and Erin-ah screamed.

Yoseob fled from everyone, as they started chasing the two. Except, Leeteuk hyung stayed behind and stared at me.

“What~? I wasn’t a part of this.”

“Are you telling me the truth, Sungmin-ah?”

“Neh~ I had no idea that she was still awake!!!”

He pressed on further for a few minutes longer until he gave me a suspicious look before saying,

“Aish… Fine, I believe you… But if anyone, or myself finds out that you did something, then you’re in big trouble.” Leeteuk dismissed.

“Thank you hyung… So what should we do now?”

“We should go find Yoseob and Erin before they get away.”

“Alright…”

The both of us zoomed away in different directions to find Erin-ah.

*I hope I can find her before the others do!*

-Erin’s POV-

Yoseob oppa continued to run away from Super Junior, minus Sungmin oppa and their leader, Leeteuk.

*Yoseob oppa, where are we going?*

*I can’t tell you. One of them can read minds.*

I sighed, annoyed that I was barely able to do anything since I was injured.

Yoseob oppa snapped his fingers, healing my biggest injuries, and just one of my arms and some of my ribs were still broken.

“Thank you Yoseob oppa.”

“No problem…”

*Aish… How are we going to get away from Super Junior? ……. Wait… Yoseob oppa, poof up some random stuff that you think I’d be able to hold.*

A second passed and a bag of popcorn was poofed into my hand. I gave it a weird stare.

“What? You told me to!”

“Whatever, I can use it… Poof up more stuff other than just popcorn.”

“Neh!”

I threw the bag of popcorn at Hankyung and it hit him in the shoulder. He gave it an odd stare and started throwing it at the others who wanted popcorn. A basketball poofed into my hand and I threw it at Heechul.

“YAH!!! Why are you throwing things at me?! You’re going to mess up my beautiful face!!!”

I snickered as a heavy disco ball poofed into my hand. I threw it at the others and they either got hit or tripped over it. This happened multiple times until Yoseob oppa came up with an idea. He poofed up a bomb that was about to explode.

“Wah!!!” I freaked out and threw it at Super Junior.

They stopped as it exploded in their faces. Ten seconds after the smoke was lifted up into the atmosphere, the thirteen of them jumped through and continued to chase us.

“Wah~ Yoseob oppa, please poof up more stuff!”

“Neh!!!”

He poofed up a knife into my hand, and I threw it at Eunhyuk but he dodged it easily. Then an old looking sword poofed into my hand as Henry gained up on us and zoomed by my side.

“Wah!!! I’m really scared!!!!” I was literally scared now that he was running right beside me.

Yoseob oppa slightly sped up, only to have Henry speed up too. I swung the sword at him but he only caught it in his hand and snapped the blade in half. Yoseob poofed up another bag of popcorn. I stared at it weirdly for a second. Yoseob oppa said,

“Sorry, I’m just hungry! Just throw it!”

I nodded it and threw it at Henry’s face. It hit him, but he caught it before it fell, took a handful and threw it back at my head.

*Ow… How can just a small bag of popcorn hurt so much?*

The bag fell to the ground as an xbox controller poofed into my hand. It had the name, KYUHYUN written on it.

*Hahahaha! He must play video games a lot!*

I threw it at Kyuhyun, which he dodged and quickly caught.

“YAH!!!! DON’T USE MY STUFF!!!” he yelled.

Suddenly, there was a lamp in my hand. I shrugged and threw it at Kyuhyun.

“Yah, this is my lamp too!!! Quit it with my stuff!!!”

Yoseob oppa snickered and there was a small nightstand in my hand. I grinned and again… I threw it at Kyuhyun.

“Aish… I’ma kill you when I get my hands on you!!!” he sped up and ran beside Henry.

Another disco ball poofed into my hand and I threw it at the both of them and I got a perfect hit!

“Score!!!! Ten points for Erin!!!” I cheered for myself.

Yoseob oppa chuckled,

“Good job Erin-ah! You managed to hit not one, but two vampires!!!”

I lightly slapped him….

“Make that three!” he laughed.

I laughed with him as more stuff was poofed into my hand, and was thrown at them. Another bag of popcorn was poofed into my hand.

“What’s with you and popcorn?!”

“Throw it!!! Quickly!!!!”

I listened to him and quickly threw it at everyone. It landed in front of Yesung and exploded.

“……..That is one explosive bag of popcorn…”

“Yup!!! It’s my new creation! A bomb inside of a bag of popcorn! Do you like it?”

“Neh~ It’s AWESOME!!!”

We eventually slowed them down and lost them for a while. I remembered about Ryeowook and what Baro oppa had told me about him. He can sense auras over hundreds of miles and easily find someone if he wanted to.

*Aish…*

Yoseob oppa finally slowed down as we entered another castle. It was the same one that I went to the first time I was here. I asked,

“Is this where you, the rest of Beast and MBLAQ live?”

“Neh~ and nobody can get into here except MBLAQ, Beast, you, SHINee, B1A4, Big Bang and Sungmin! I have a special spell set around the boundaries of the outer gates! So the land in front of the castle is covered with a large invisible barrier!”

“Awesome!!!”

He put me down and took me on a tour through the gardens in front of the castle. We finished walking in the garden for a half an hour and sat down. Neither of us felt like getting up so Yoseob oppa poofed his tv from his room to in front of us. The both of us were surprised that we actually had good channels out here! We watched a few cartoons for an hour and he poofed it back into his room. We stood up and Sungmin oppa seemed to have arrived.

“Sorry that I’m so late!!!”

“It’s fine. We were able to watch tv out here.” I smiled.

Sungmin oppa stared at us weirdly.

“What? My tv actually had channels out here! I was able to poof it out here! You wanna see?!” Yoseob oppa cheerfully asked.

“Really??? That’s cool!!! I wanna see~” Sungmin oppa cutely answered.

Yoseob oppa snapped his fingers and his giant plasma flat screen tv poofed up in front of us. He picked up the remote on top of it and turned it on to a random cartoon show.

“Ah!!! Naruto is on! It’s the new episode! I want to watch it~” Sungmin oppa pouted.

We talked for a few minutes longer until Sungmin oppa flinched. I asked,

“What’s wrong?”

“S-Super Junior are wondering where I am, so I think you should leave.”

Yoseob oppa nodded, and turned to me as he poofed the tv back into his room.

“Is there anything else you need before leaving?” Yoseob oppa asked.

“Hmmm…. Can you poof me a bag of popcorn when I get home? I’ve always seen you with popcorn, and now I really want popcorn! But not the explosive one!”

Yoseob oppa grinned,

“Of course!!! I love popcorn!!!”

“Alright, I think that’s it….. Bye Sungmin oppa…” I smiled and waved in a cutesy fashion and glomped him.

He smiled, lightly hugging me back squealing,

“Aigoooo~ you’re really cute! I just want to hug you until you explode!!!”

Yoseob oppa pouted,

“What about me?”

“Bye Yoseob oppa.” I hugged him.

“Bye bye!”

Both him and Sungmin oppa made hearts above their heads before I was poofed back into B1A4’s house. I was in the middle of the kitchen where everyone was gathered in a tight circle talking. They paused as I stared at Baro oppa, whose face was nearly an inch away from mine. We stared at each other for three seconds before he tackled me in a hug.

“Thank god you’re still human!!!! I missed you so much!” he yelled into my shoulder as we laid on the ground with his arms around me.

*Ouch… this really hurts….*

I weakly smiled,

“Of course- Owwwwww!!!”

The rest of B1A4 had tackled us and piled up, with me on the bottom. Seven oppa just stayed where he was, chuckling at everyone’s reaction.

“O-Of course I’m still human, like Sungmin oppa promised. And I missed you too, Baro oppa, now can everybody get off of me, I’m still kind of injured.” I said to Baro oppa.

He nodded and told the others,

“Yah! Everybody, get off!”

Everyone got off and Jinyoung oppa healed my broken bones. After he finished, everyone retackled me in an individual hug each. I smiled and mentally thanked Sungmin oppa. I was really thankful for his secret help. After I finally let go of CNU oppa, a bag of freshly popped popcorn poofed into my hand. Everyone gave me a strange look at the random popcorn.

“I asked Yoseob oppa to poof me a bag of freshly popped popcorn before I left.”

“Ohhhh~” everyone harmonized.

I laughed and opened the bag of popcorn.

“Do you guys want some?”

Everyone shook their head and I shrugged,

“Alright, more for me~! :D”

I sat down on the couch and munched on the popcorn as the seven of us watched a movie. It was a really sad movie and I got a little teary eyed as I sat on Baro oppa’s lap and Roo sat on my lap. Baro oppa kissed the tears away and whispered,

“Don’t be sad, Erin-ah~”

I sighed, and continued watching. By the end of the movie, I was sniffling along with someone sitting beside me. I looked over to see Gongchan oppa slightly teary eyed. Baro oppa hugged me tighter saying,

“Calm down, Erin-ah. It was just a movie, none of it really happened.”

Jinyoung oppa lightly smiled,

“Awww…. The two maknaes crying at such a sad movie~”

Baro oppa tapped the side of my arms, signaling me that he needed to get up. I got off of him and plopped back down next to Gongchan oppa. We looked at each other’s teary eyes for two seconds and tightly hugged each other,

“Waaaaaah~~~~ So sad~!” we both cried like those fangirls in mangas.

Jinyoung oppa eventually called us over for dinner and we ate. I fed Roo before I sat down and ate. After we finished, I went back to the living room and curled up on the couch.

Baro oppa came over after a minute, wiping his mouth and I sat on his lap again. I chuckled.

“What?”

“You still have blood on the corner of your lips.”

“Oh…” he it off.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck. I eventually fell asleep to the sound of his gentle breathing.

That night, I fell asleep to a nightmare. 

 

 

i finally updated!!! :D howd you like the chapter? i made it slightly longer!! :D please dont forget to subscribe and comment!!!