Chapter 7

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

We nodded in agreement as Baro oppa wrapped his arms around my waist. I held Roo close to my chest and in two seconds, we were back home. Seven oppa opened the door, but as soon as we walked in, the three of us cursed. The rest of B1A4 was sitting there, and saw us as their eyes turned bright red, smelling my blood. They held their noses as Jinyoung oppa commanded,

“G-Get her out of here… We haven’t fed for a while. We’ll meet up with you later.”

Seven oppa nodded as Baro oppa grabbed my waist once more. My vision blurred for another second as we arrived outside of SHINee’s house. They didn’t seem to be home so Baro oppa contacted Onew oppa through thoughts.

“They’re at Big Bang’s house. They invited us over.”

“Alright then, let’s go.”

Again, my vision blurred for a few seconds and we arrived at another house. I put Roo down on the ground.

*Poor Roo… He’s probably sick now.*

We got to the door, and Baro oppa opened it. My legs suddenly fell weak along with my body feeling heavier. I started to fall, but Seven oppa caught me before I hit the ground.

“You’re probably weak now from blood loss.” He stated.

I slowly nodded as I was slightly dragged in. I saw a guy with a faux hawk running away from a blonde guy at lightning speed.

“C’mon Taeyang-ah! Give good ol’ GD a hug!”

“No thank you!”

The other three seemed to be just watching in amusement with SHINee as the two zoomed across the living room, into the kitchen, around the kitchen, into the living room again, into another giant room, around the giant room, back into the living room, down a random hallway, back into the living room, up the stairs and back into the living room once more. They finally stopped once they smelled my blood. Key umma noticed and shrieked,

“Omo!!! MY BABY DAUGHTER IS HURT!!! WHO DID THIS?! I WILL KILL THEM ONCE I FIND OUT!!!”

“K-Key umma, calm down. Seven oppa and Baro oppa already killed them.” I told him.

“That looks like a really deep wound… Who did that to you?” the guy apparently named Taeyang asked and pointed to the one on my back.

I answered,

“Some crazy vampires that hid in an alley did all of this to me.”

The rest of SHINee came over and asked if I was alright.

“DOES SHE LOOK ALRIGHT?! OF COURSE SHE’S NOT!!!!” Key umma screeched.

I almost fell down again, but Seven oppa held me up because he was already hanging onto my arm from earlier. He led me to an empty chair and sat me down. Roo immediately jumped onto my lap out of habit. One of them suddenly realized they hadn’t introduced themselves.

“Hi there~~~ I’m Daesung!!! You can call me oppa! I hope we become close friends!” he beamed and waved at me.

“As you heard my name from earlier, I’m Taeyang. Nice to meet you, and you may call me oppa.” He gave me an eye smile.

“Wassup, I’m Jiyong, but call me G-Dragon oppa or GD oppa. I’m the leader of this group and you should probably know that I’m a big fan of hugs.” The blonde winked at me.

“Yo, I’m Top… You can call me oppa. And you should probably stay away from GD’s hugs. You wouldn’t want him to hug you.”

“Yah!!! What are you talking about?! Everybody loves my hugs!!!” GD oppa pouted.

“AND I’M THEIR MAKNAE, SEUNGRI!!!!” the childish one beamed, ignoring what GD oppa had said.

I smiled,

“It’s nice to meet you all. I’m Baro oppa’s human girlfriend, Erin.”

“Ah, you’re the famous human that we’ve been hearing about…” Daesung oppa pondered.

“You guys know about us?”

“Neh, all or almost all of the vampires living know about you, Erin-ah. Your relationship with him is forbidden, but in our opinion, we don’t really mind!” he cheerfully smiled.

“Oh…” I glanced at Seven oppa’s shoulder, noticing that it was already healed.

I suddenly started to feel dizzy from blood loss.

Everyone noticed and Daesung oppa walked over and held out his palm. His hand started glowing yellow. He stated,

“This might sting a little…”

“And by a little, he means a lot.” Seungri snickered.

“Yah! I was just trying to make her feel better since we just met!!!” Daesung oppa pouted.

I shrugged and said,

“Go ahead, I’ve felt lots of pain before.”

“Alright… Are you ready?”

“Neh.”

He tapped his hand on top of my back’s wound, causing it to sting like heck!

“Wah!”

“Heheh, I told you… Sorry!”

“I-It’s alright…”

It continued to sting as I felt the wound heal itself. He moved over to my stomach wounds and did the same to them. After he pulled away, the yellow color faded from his hand. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from screaming in pain. Roo gave me a worried look, but I pet him to assure him that I was fine. The stinging finally stopped after two long minutes. All that was left were scars. Strangely enough, there wasn’t any blood on my skin anymore.

“Thank you, Daesung oppa. That was pretty cool… All you did was tap the wounds and they started healing by themselves! But… what happened to all of the blood on my skin?”

“No problem! Hehe, that’s part of my special power to heal. And the blood just burns off while your wounds heal.”

I looked at myself, noticing my clothes were torn and stained in blood.

*I need new clothes…*

Baro oppa heard that thought and asked nobody in particular in Big Bang,

“Do any of you guys have any old clothes that you don’t wear anymore? Erin-ah needs to change. We can’t go back home now, since the others may or may not still be there.”

“They were thirsty?” Seungri asked.

“Neh… So do any of you have any old clothes that don’t fit?”

“I do~ Follow me~” GD oppa sang.

I put Roo back on the ground and followed GD oppa to what I guessed was his room. He led me to a giant walk-in closet. My eyes widened at how huge it was. He had lots of clothes!!! He snickered,

“You seem completely surprised.”

“I am! I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many clothes besides Key umma’s closet!!!”

He laughed and pulled out a slightly smaller t-shirt and basketball shorts.

“Here, these don’t fit me as well as my others do, so you can keep these.”

“Alright, thanks! Annnd, where’s your bathroom?”

“When you leave my room, turn left and it’s the first door on the right.” He smiled.

“Thanks!”

I ran to the bathroom, since I really needed to use it. After that, I washed Seven oppa’s blood off of my face and changed into the t-shirt and shorts. They were a little loose on me and of course, made me look tomboyish, but I didn’t mind. I walked out with my old clothes and went to the living room where everyone was. I smiled at them as Baro oppa pulled me onto his lap on the couch next to Top. He lightly wrapped his arms around my waist, stating that I looked cute. All of the sudden GD oppa stared at me and said,

“Erin-ah~ Come here and hug GD oppa! You look so cute in those clothes!!!”

Everyone’s eyes widened,

“Uh-oh~……”

Baro oppa immediately released his arms from around my waist as Top oppa helped push me away.

They both mouthed,

“RUN!”

I started running but all of the sudden, there was a flash of blonde hair in front of me. I ran in the opposite direction, back into the living room, and someone grabbed me really tightly. It was GD oppa.

“Wait, why don’t you want him to catch-“

He squeezed me really tightly and picked me up off of the ground. Everyone said in unison,

“He’ll hug you until you die and will never let go of you.” Some of them snickered.

“G-GD oppa…… Can’t…. breathe!”

“Oh… I forgot that you’re human…” He loosened his grip but still held onto me.

Five seconds…. Ten seconds… fifteen seconds… twenty seconds…

“Uh… GD oppa?”

“Neh~?”

“You can let go now…”

“I can, but maybe I don’t want to~”

I pouted, just standing there in his grip as everyone started laughing at us. The rest of B1A4 suddenly came in, seeing the two of us. They started snickering as they walked passed us.

“Wah! Somebody save me!!!!”

Everyone shook their heads saying,

“Sorry… When it comes to his hugs, he literally won’t let go, even if we try pulling him off.”

I sighed and started squirming in his arms. He only squeezed me tighter when I did that. I tried walking but he seemed to be as heavy as a stone! We repeated this process multiple times as everyone watched us in amusement. I told everyone,

“You know, this should be used as a punishment if someone gets angry…”

Everyone including GD oppa himself laughed and nodded, agreeing with what I had said. I continued to squirm and try to get him to let go for a while longer. I panted from squirming a lot and relaxed for a few minutes. Everyone chuckled at me. GD oppa smiled,

“Aigoo… You’re just too cute! I’ll let go now!”

He squeezed me super tightly one last time before he finally let go. I ran over to Baro oppa, and let myself into his arms. I pouted,

“How come you didn’t protect me from him?!”

He apologetically replied,

“Well, would you rather be stuck in a singular hug, or worse, a group hug from him?”

“Hmm… I guess that’s true… Sorry!” I hugged him as he kissed me on the cheek.

Roo jumped onto my lap

“So what exactly happened earlier, before you guys came home?” Sandeul oppa asked, as he poured some candy into my hands.

Baro oppa explained everything to them as they listened intently.

“Hmm…. Crazy vampires like that aren’t usually paired like that… They’re always scattered out and never together. Could it be that they were sent by the other elites?” Taeyang oppa pondered.

“Maybe… We will have to wait around and see what happens. We just need to be extra careful now that Baro-ah is awake.” Seven oppa answered.

We stayed a while longer until my eyelids became heavy and I yawned. Baro oppa my cheek and asked,

“Sleepy?”

“Neh~”

“I think that we should go home, guys.”

They nodded in agreement as they got up. Baro oppa picked me up, bridal style. Big Bang also got up, smiling at us.

“It was nice to meet you, Erin-ah! We hope to see you again soon!” Big Bang beamed at me.

I smiled,

“Same with you guys, and you can throw away the clothes that I was wearing earlier.”

“Neh~ Bye Erin-ah~” all of them chorused.

“Bye~” Roo was in my arms and we took off.

Five seconds later, we were home. Baro oppa set me down in front of the bathroom and said,

“Get washed up, then you can go to bed.”

I sleepily nodded, put Roo down, and did the daily routines to go to bed. I entered Baro oppa’s room and crash landed on top of his bed. I saw Seven oppa standing in the corner of the room to watch me, as Baro oppa sat in the spinny chair.

“Mmmmmh.” I grumbled as I felt my body relax onto the comfy mattress.

“I guess that you’re really tired, huh?” Baro oppa asked.

“Neh~ I have no idea why though…”

“Maybe from what happened earlier when we went on a night walk together wore you out. I mean, sometimes if your emotions take control of you it can be pretty exhausting.”

“Neh… Maybe it’s that. I just know that I’m really tired.”

“Well, goodnight Erin-ah. You shall see me in the morning.”

“Goodnight Baro oppa, goodnight Seven oppa.” I mumbled.

“Goodnight, Erin-ah.” I heard Seven oppa’s soft reply.

-Dream-

I fell into a deep sleep as I dreamed of a far off place that seemed like heaven. Only Baro oppa and I were there, living in complete peace. It seemed to be the happiest place that I could be at. Everything was left completely undisturbed. Not a thing out of harmony until something suddenly happened. I heard multiple male voices echo in my head, as I sat in between Baro oppa’s legs.

“We’re coming for you… Just wait…”

-End of Dream-

 

 

i updated again!!! ^^ Erin met Big Bang!!! do you guys like GD oppa's character?! xDD let me know down in the comments!!! dont forget to subscribe and comment!!! :D