Chapter 17

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

*Man, I am STARVING!!!*

I stretched, remembering that Jinyoung oppa had healed me when I was sleeping on the plane. Jinyoung oppa unlocked the door and let us into the house.

“Jinyoung oppa,”

He looked at me and I smiled.

“Can you cook something?”

A huge grin was plastered his face,

“I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK!!! :DD”

He ran to the kitchen and started cooking and left me with Henry oppa and Sungmin oppa. We started talking for a while.

“Sungmin oppa, are you the only one who uses aegyo in Super Junior?”

“Hm… sometimes the others do~… Ah!!! Henry! Try using aegyo!”

“Ehh? But I don’t feel like doing it…”

“Please~ For me Henry~?” I gave him puppy eyes.

“Fine…”

He puffed out his cheeks,

“Erin-ah~” he poked my shoulder.

“Sungmin hyung~” he poked Sungmin oppa’s cheek.

We just used aegyo on each other until Jinyoung oppa told us that our food was ready. We ate as we had random conversations. After we finished eating, I remembered about Roo! I fed him and asked Jinyoung oppa if anyone had fed him when I was gone. He smiled,

“Baro-ah fed him every day!”

“Ah, alright.” I smiled in relief and held Roo in my arms.

I carried him around for a little bit before I fed him. I got a bit bored so I decided to go out for a walk. Jinyoung oppa came along with me, to make sure that nothing happens to me. We found a large open field. I flopped onto the soft grass and stared at the fluffy white clouds. Jinyoung oppa just simply sat down next to me. We stayed there for a while in silence until I noticed the clouds get darker, and it lightly started sprinkling.

*Ah, we better get home fast!!! Soon it will be pouring!!!*

As if Jinyoung oppa read my thoughts, he told me,

“It’s going to start to rain hard soon; I think we should get home.”

“Neh…”

I climbed onto his back and we zoomed home. We stopped at the porch, and the rain suddenly got harder.

“Thank god that we just got home!”

We went inside and hung out with Henry oppa and Sungmin oppa. I couldn’t stop thinking about Baro oppa. I had a chance to see him, but I didn’t! I was still blindfolded when he called my name!

*Aish… I’ve been away from him for way too long… I miss him so much…”

Roo was sitting in my arms and I just hugged him tighter. Henry oppa must have heard my thoughts, since he lightly pat my shoulder in sympathy. I sighed and Roo’s head as I continued thinking to myself. I couldn’t help but wonder,

*Where would Seven oppa be?*

-Baro’s POV-

*Aish… What can I do?! All I can do is mind reading and pushing thoughts to others!!!*

I pondered to myself since Seven hyung wasn’t with us at the moment. He’d went to Final Destination to report to the Queen that Erin-ah was missing. He said that he’d be back in twenty minutes time…

*Well it’s been fifteen minutes…*

A portal opened up two minutes later as we continued fighting against Super Junior. Seven hyung came through. I suddenly remembered that Seven hyung can paralyze vampires depending how strong they are!

I pushed a thought to him,

*Hey!!! Seven hyung, paralyze Yesung so that I can attack him! We fit better as a team!*

*Neh!*

Seven hyung started counting up to four, and Yesung was completely paralyzed. I zoomed over to Yesung and pounced on him and started attacking.

*I hope that Jinyoung hyung found Erin-ah since she just left with Sungmin hyung and Henry hyung!*

I swung my leg at Yesung and he of course, was hit. Yesung was screaming in pain due to Seven hyung’s power. Suddenly, I was hit from my side, something burned at my skin. I turned to see that part of my shirt was on fire along with my skin. There was something strange about this flame. It was the color of black!

“Gongchan-ah!!!”

He turned and shot some water at the flames, putting them out. I turned to see who threw the black flames at me. It was Kyuhyun.

*Evil… Kyuhyun… Maknae of Super Junior…*

Even though some of my rib bones were showing, I ignored the pains and continued attacking Yesung. I heard Ryeowook’s thoughts,

*I should scream sometime soon… Maybe in thirty seconds…*

I cursed in my head and pushed thoughts into everyone’s heads except for Super Junior.

*GUYS!!! Ryeowook will scream in less than thirty seconds!!! Cover your ears!*

Everyone paused, getting attacked by Super Junior, but covered their ears. All of us had been lucky. Ryeowook screamed, and all of us heard it, but it was muffled. Meaning that his grip wouldn’t affect us as much, and it takes him three hours to scream again. I heard Ryeowook curse in his thoughts.

Yesung was able to get out of Seven hyung’s grasp when we covered our ears, and attacked me. I saw his shadow suddenly expand from his feet and connect with mine. I couldn’t move my body anymore. Yesung smirked,

“Once my shadow is connected with yours, you are no longer in control of your own body.”

He took a step forward, and my body mimicked his. I cursed in my head as my body continued to mimic his as we got closer to each other. As we stood in front of each other motionlessly, our shadows disappeared. I tried moving my body, but nothing happened. I was frozen on the spot. He smirked and leaned for my neck. Strangely, my own body didn’t mimic his.

*Aish!!! I can’t move!!! Yah!!!! Seven hyung!!!*

Yesung was tackled from the side by Seven hyung. I mentally sighed in relief. We continued fighting. No matter what we’d try, somehow I’d always get caught by his shadow. If I was jumping in midair, his shadow would still capture mine.

*Aish… Such a tough cookie… How are we going to defeat them?*

-Changmin’s POV-

“Hyung, where are we going now?” I asked Yunho.

“Nowhere in particular… Where do you guys want to go?”

“Well… I overheard that B1A4, SHINee and Big Bang are here… Should we go to see what’s up?” Junsu hyung suggested.

“We were locked up and released secretly. It’s probably not a good idea to show ourselves.” Jaejoong hyung reasoned.

We continued to zoom away from the hidden castle.

I thought to myself,

*Erin-ah helped us escape… Shouldn’t we help her out?*

I suddenly stopped in my tracks. The others stopped just a few feet in front of me.

“What’s wrong, Changmin-ah?” Yoochun hyung asked.

I told them,

“Well…. Erin-ah did help us escape… So shouldn’t we help her or her friends out too?”

Everyone thought it over for a minute.

“I guess you’re right… Let’s go!”

All of us turned around and zoomed back to the castle.

-Erin’s POV-

*Aish!!! This is driving me crazy!!!* I mentally pouted and flopped onto Baro oppa’s bed.

I sighed,

“When will they be back?”

I was only answered by silence. I lazily rolled over and laid on my stomach. I thought about Baro oppa for a bit longer before whispering,

“Be safe…” before falling asleep.

 

 

 

Hey guys! im sorry for not posting for a while! AND for another short chapter! D: im in school and my schedule is FULL of hard classes Dx meaning of course i have lots of homework :( 90 problems of math, and two essays for english and much more, every day!!! SOMEONE SAVE MEEEE~ DD:

anyways, dont forget to comment and subscribe!!!