Chapter 18

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

I woke up to another horrible dream and soreness in my back where my shoulder blades were.

*Aish, this is becoming a problem…*

I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes as Roo jumped onto the bed. I yawned and pet Roo on the head,

“Good morning, Roo.”

He yipped in response as if he was saying ‘Good morning’ back to me. I smiled and got ready for school. It was in the middle of the week after all, it was Wednesday. I took a long shower and ate breakfast with Jinyoung oppa, Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa. Only Jinyoung was going to school with me, since Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa wasn’t currently going to school. We arrived at school and sat at our usual bench. I laid my head down on my arms, still feeling sleepy, along with my back still being sore.

“Are you alright, Erin-ah?” Jinyoung oppa asked in concern.

I answered,

“Neh… I’m just tired…”

“Are you sure?”

“Neh…”

A minute passed in silence until my curse mark under the scarf that I was wearing started tingling. I quickly sat up and looked around.

“Who are you looking for?” I heard a familiar voice.

I turned to see Yoseob oppa and the rest of Beast!!!

“YOSEOB OPPA!!!”

He childishly grinned and hugged me.

“Shh! Not too loudly! I don’t want to attract fans over here!”

“Wah~ You guys are famous here too?”

“Pretty much all vampires or other species are popular everywhere!”

“Ah… I see… Anyways, what are you guys doing here?!”

Doojoon gently smiled,

“We’re attending school here now.”

“Oh… I don’t mean to be rude, but why?”

Junhyung smirked,

“Our Yoseobie got bored at home all of the time and convinced all of us to attend a human school to see what it’s like.”

Yoseob oppa pouted,

“Well, Dongwoon-ah wanted to go too!”

Kikwang stood next to me,

“Hey there cutie~”

“U-Uh… Hi… Kikwang…”

He smirked,

“Are you busy during lunch and after school?”

“N-Not that I know of…”

I heard lots of fangirl squeals as they walked by our bench, as they started talking about others just approaching school. It got even louder as the fangirls went to the front gate.

“Shall we… Spend some time together, and you know….” He winked.

I heard two voices that I knew too well,

“YAH!!!! QUIT HITTING ON OUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!”

My heart completely skipped a beat and started racing, as my head whipped towards the front gates. I saw Baro oppa and Jonghyun oppa running towards us at human pace, with Seven oppa and the rest of SHINee and B1A4 trailing behind them. It took me a second to realize it was really them, before I quickly got up and ran to both Baro oppa and Jonghyun oppa. The both of them enveloped me in the largest hugs that I’d ever had. Tears quickly streamed down my face. I remembered that Jonghyun oppa was still under an act, pretending to be my boyfriend too.

“O-O-Oppas…..”

They both just shushed me and hugged me tighter. The three of us rocked back and forward for a while. My heart beat pounded, reminding me every second that everyone was here, and how much I really missed Baro oppa. I felt all of the fangirls’ glares on us, but I honestly didn’t care right now. I didn’t know how long we stayed like that, but we eventually broke apart from our group hug.

“What about us?!” everyone else asked.

I smiled and ran over to Sandeul oppa first, then Key umma who was next to him, then Gonchan oppa, Taemin oppa, Minho oppa, CNU oppa, Onew oppa and last but not least Seven oppa! I gave each and every one of them a long hug. After I finally settled down from excitement, we sat down with Beast beside us. I asked Baro oppa,

“So… How did you guys find me? And what exactly happened after I left?” I asked.

He answered,

“Well…. Let’s start from the beginning…”

-Flashback, Baro’s POV-

It’s been days since Erin-ah was kidnapped!!! I kept on pacing as I worried.

*It’s been days!!! She could be dead- NO!!! She has strong will power! She’d never die! But she’s human and can’t live long without food… AISH!!!*

“Yah! Hyung, calm down! Sit!!!” Gongchan-ah yelled.

“Don’t ‘Yah’ me!!! I’m worried as heck! She could be dead now!!! What if she starved to death?! Or even worse, what if someone bit her?!” I snapped at him.

“Remember she still has Sungmin hyung…” Jinyoung hyung calmly stated.

*I guess that’s true…*

I sighed, and took in a deep breath as Seven hyung rested a hand on my shoulder.

“Everything will be alright. If anything horrible happens, Erin-ah can always contact the Queen.”

“Bwoh?” everyone asked.

“I sensed something different about her when I first met her… I’m not sure what it is, but I think she can contact the Queen through her thoughts. I just don’t think she’s figured it out, or even thought about it yet.”

“Hm… She did seem a little different from all of the other normal humans…” CNU hyung nodded.

*That’s interesting…* I heard Sandeul hyung’s thoughts.

I couldn’t take this any longer. I was too worried about Erin-ah and I needed to lay off some stress. I wanted to go hunt and I left without a word.

-Sandeul’s POV-

Baro-ah was pacing around in front of me as I quietly munched on some chips. He must be worried sick about Erin-ah. Well, all of us, Big Bang and SHINee were worried sick about her.

“Yah! Hyung, calm down! Sit!!!” Gongchan-ah yelled.

“Don’t ‘Yah’ me!!! I’m worried as heck! She could be dead now!!! What if she starved to death?! Or even worse, what if someone bit her?!” Baro-ah snapped.

“Remember she still has Sungmin hyung…” Jinyoung hyung calmly stated.

He sighed, and took in a deep breath as Seven hyung rested a hand on his shoulder.

“Everything will be alright. If anything horrible happens, Erin-ah can always contact the Queen.”

“Bwoh?” everyone asked.

“I sensed something different about her when I first met her… I’m not sure what it is, but I think she can contact the Queen through her thoughts. I just don’t think she’s figured it out, or even thought about it yet.”

“Hm… She did seem a little different from all of the other normal humans…” CNU hyung nodded.

*That’s interesting…*

Baro seemed to be irritated and just left. He probably went to go hunting since he always went when he was either annoyed or bugged by something. The rest of us got bored and started playing cards as we thought up of plans on how to find Erin-ah. We’ve searched high, low, far and wide. We found no signs of her. We started playing Go Fish.

“Seven hyung!!! Do you have any….. Sevens? Hehehehe…” Gongchan asked.

“Go fish…” he smiled at the childish pun.

Gongchan-ah pouted and picked up a card. The card game went on for an hour and we started switching up the games.

*I miss eating candy with Erin-ah…*

Baro-ah finally came back home and came into the living room to see what we were up to.

-Baro’s POV-

After killing a few animals, I went over to SHINee’s house to hang out for a little bit. I wasn’t surprised to see Jonghyun in the same state that I was in earlier.

“She’s my only sister!!! I don’t want to lose her again!!! AISH!!! WHERE IS SHE?! I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!! TAEMINNIE, WHERE DO YOU THINK SHE IS?!?!”

He grabbed Taemin and shook him by the shoulders.

“I-I don’t know hyung!!!”

“Yah! Kim Jonghyun, do not raise your voice!!! Especially at my son!!!” Key nagged.

“Aish!!! Wouldn’t you be the same way if your sister was kidnapped by Super Junior?!”

I sighed and went over to calm Jonghyun down.

“We’re figuring out a plan to go find Erin-ah… We’re still unsure of where she is, but I have a feeling that I know where she is.” I told them.

“BWOH?!?!?! WHERE?!” Jonghyun asked.

“I cannot tell you… I just don’t feel that it’s right to tell anyone yet…”

I really had a feeling that I knew where she was.  I went home to find everyone playing cards. I went to my room and sorted my thoughts out. Weeks passed and I was slowly going crazy without Erin-ah. I was with B1A4 and I told them,

“We should go find Erin-ah now. I’m positive that I know where she is now. I have no doubts of where she is.”

They nodded and got ready to leave. I went to go notify SHINee. I told them everything and said,

“Be prepared to leave soon… Come over to our house and we’ll leave.”

All of them blankly nodded as I turned around to go to Big Bang’s house and do the same thing. I went back home. I opened the door and saw everyone playing card games.

“Yah,”

Everyone paused and looked up at me.

“Let’s go.”

Everyone walked up to me, as SHINee and Big Bang walked through the door behind me.

“Alright, explain to us how you know where she is!!!” the rest of B1A4 screamed at me.

“Neh… I will….” I stared at the floor, thinking hard about it.

*Erin-ah and I seem to be connected to each other through our hearts…*

Gongchan-ah broke my thoughts and asked me.

“Baro hyung… What are you thinking about?”

“I was just thinking about how I know where Erin-ah is…”

CNU hyung asked.

“How is it possible that you know where she is right now?!”

I answered,

“We seem to be… Connected to each other’s hearts somehow… Her heart always seems to race when ever I’m around her or when I’m fighting for her.”

“You guys are not only lovers, but soul mates!!! That’s how you can find each other!” Key exclaimed.

Everyone smiled and agreed with him. I sighed,

“Well, I guess that we should get going?”

Everyone nodded as I told them where we were going.

“We’re going to Spain…”

We got on the next flight to Spain which was in less than fifteen minutes, and we were able to board the plane in time.

(in Spain)

After we quickly got through security and into the heart of Spain, we took off zooming away. We went to the Southern part of Spain, and found a hidden castle. I had a feeling that Erin-ah was trapped in there somewhere. We stopped once it was in full view.

“Omo… A hidden castle…” Sandeul hyung whispered.

We decided to just run through with caution. We encountered some werewolves but we easily fought them off. Jinyoung hyun broke off of our group to go seek where Erin-ah was. We were in the Eastern wing when we ran into Leeteuk.

“Ah~ What are you guys doing here?!” he smirked.

“Where is Erin-ah?!”

He didn’t answer me, and the rest of Super Junior walked out of the shadows. I noticed that Yesung and Siwon weren’t with them at the moment.

*Where could they be?*

“If you came here to retrieve Erin-ah, you aren’t getting her back!” Donghae yelled.

With that, we started fighting. I ‘fought’ with Sungmin hyung for fifteen minutes.

I pushed a thought into his head,

*Yah, Sungmin hyung! Do you have any idea where Erin-ah is kept?*

He responded,

*Um… Well she’s kept in one of the two hundred prisons in the Western wing. I’m not exactly sure which one. I’ve been there a couple of times but I didn’t memorize which one she’s in… And at vampire speed it takes about ten minutes to get there.*

*Aish…*

I lightly swung my leg at him which he blocked, grabbing my leg. He swung me around and lightly threw me across the open space. I roughly landed on my back and skidded, but it didn’t hurt much. We were fighting, but not full power. We were just barely even using any power. We were more like tossing each other around instead of throwing or chucking eachother. Five more minutes passed and I smelled Erin-ah’s scent nearby. Not only hers, but I also smelled Siwon and Yesung approaching with her. I saw them stand about thirty feet away. Erin-ah was blind folded and tied up.

“ERIN-AH!!!” I screamed.

She turned her head torwards me in surprise,

*Omo… T-That voice can only belong to…*

Yesung yelled,

“Yah, Sungmin-ah, Henry-ah! You guys take care of the human! We need to help fight with the others!”

“Neh!!!” the both of them chorused.

Yesung handed Erin-ah over to Sungmin hyung’s arms. He and Henry zoomed off to somewhere else. I heard Sungmin hyung’s thoughts directed toward me,

*Yah, Baro-ah! Henry is on our side now! He’s the only one whos been really keeping Erin-ah alive with food! We’ll take care of Erin-ah!*

*Alright!*

Suddenly, Yesung took Sungmin’s place as my partner to fight. This time I really had to put effort into fighting.

*Aish… What can I do?! All I can do is mind reading and pushing thoughts to others!!!*

I pondered to myself since Seven hyung wasn’t with us at the moment. He’d gone to Final Destination to report to the Queen that Erin-ah was missing. He said that he’d be back in twenty minutes time…

*Well it’s been fifteen minutes…*

A portal opened up two minutes later as we continued fighting against Super Junior. Seven hyung came through. I suddenly remembered that Seven hyung can paralyze vampires depending how strong they are!

I pushed a thought to him,

*Hey!!! Seven hyung, paralyze Yesung so that I can attack him! We fit better as a team!*

*Neh!*

Seven hyung started counting up to four, and Yesung was completely paralyzed. I zoomed over to Yesung and pounced on him and started attacking.

*I hope that Jinyoung hyung found Erin-ah since she just left with Sungmin hyung and Henry hyung!*

I swung my leg at Yesung and he of course, was hit. Yesung was screaming in pain due to Seven hyung’s power. Suddenly, I was hit from my side, something burned at my skin. I turned to see that part of my shirt was on fire along with my skin. There was something strange about this flame. It was the color of black!

“Gongchan-ah!!!”

He turned and shot some water at the flames, putting them out. I turned to see who threw the black flames at me. It was Kyuhyun.

*Evil… Kyuhyun… Maknae of Super Junior…*

Even though some of my rib bones were showing, I ignored the pains and continued attacking Yesung. I heard Ryeowook’s thoughts,

*I should scream sometime soon… Maybe in thirty seconds…*

I cursed in my head and pushed thoughts into everyone’s heads except for Super Junior.

*GUYS!!! Ryeowook will scream in less than thirty seconds!!! Cover your ears!*

Everyone paused, getting attacked by Super Junior, but covered their ears. All of us had been lucky. Ryeowook screamed, and all of us heard it, but it was muffled. Meaning that his grip wouldn’t affect us as much, and it takes him three hours to scream again. I heard Ryeowook curse in his thoughts.

Yesung was able to get out of Seven hyung’s grasp when we covered our ears, and attacked me. I saw his shadow suddenly expand from his feet and connect with mine. I couldn’t move my body anymore. Yesung smirked,

“Once my shadow is connected with yours, you are no longer in control of your own body.”

He took a step forward, and my body mimicked his. I cursed in my head as my body continued to mimic his as we got closer to each other. As we stood in front of each other motionlessly, our shadows disappeared. I tried moving my body, but nothing happened. I was frozen on the spot. He smirked and leaned for my neck. Strangely, my own body didn’t mimic his.

*Aish!!! I can’t move!!! Yah!!!! Seven hyung!!!*

Yesung was tackled from the side by Seven hyung. I mentally sighed in relief. We continued fighting. No matter what we’d try, somehow I’d always get caught by his shadow. If I was jumping in midair, his shadow would still capture mine.

*Aish… Such a tough cookie… How are we going to defeat them?*

I kept on thinking hard about it. I suddenly realized,

*He can’t use his power if he doesn’t have a shadow!!!*

I looked around to see how everyone was doing fighting wise. I saw that Sandeul hyung was having a bit trouble, but I still pushed a thought to him,

*Yah Sandeul hyung, can you make it cloudy? Or make it rain?*

*Neh…*

He lifted his hand and faced it towards the sun. Soon, it got really cloudy and it started to sprinkle a little.

*Is this good?* he asked.

*Neh! Thanks!*

I looked at Yesung, to see that now he didn’t have a shadow to use.

*Darn that Baro found me out!* he cursed some more in his head.

“Now we’re even…* I thought to myself.

I attacked him and he evaded me. Seven hyung started counting again, paralyzing Yesung again. Daesung was really useful in this fight. He was able to briefly heal all of our more serious wounds, and attack Super Junior, injuring them with his power. Daesung jumped over to me, taking notice of my huge burn mark on my side. His hand glowed yellow before he tapped the burn mark. After he made sure that my burn mark healed, his hand glowed red before slapping Yesung on the leg and on his side, making a large wound, and ripping tendons. Yesung hissed at the sudden pain as Daesung zoomed back to fight against Kibum.

Yesung was still paralyzed under Seven hyung’s attack. I was able to attack him easily, but other Super Junior members tried getting in my way by attacking me too. I had to watch out for Kyuhyun’s black flame. It was a kind of flame that wasn’t put out very easily. It needed a large amount of water just to stop burning. Also, Leeteuk had a similar power that Sunggyu had (refer to chapter 11 in the first story), but his recharging time was just a little slower. He took five seconds before he was able to use his power. Sometimes he’d face me and blow me away from Yesung.

Suddenly, right when Leeteuk was about to attack me, someone zoomed in front of me and intercepted it.

“Bwoh?”

“HAHAHAHA!!! TAKE THAT!!!!” I heard a familiar high pitched squeal.

It was followed by a loud explosion.

“Junsu?”

“NEH!!! TVXQ TO THE RESCUE~”

I looked around and surely enough, the rest of TVXQ was here. I remembered TVXQ’s special powers! Junsu’s was to be able to create random explosions on command, where ever he wants, Jaejoong was able to summon mythical creatures, Yunho’s was to control time, Yoochun’s was the ability to control nature, and Changmin was able to create crystal figures out of thin air.

We fought for hours and hours, spilling blood everywhere. Everyone seemed to be really worn out from bloodloss and thirst for blood. I was about to be attacked by Eunhyuk but Jonghyun intercepted him by throwing a lazer ball at him, which sliced through some of his skin.

“Thank you Jonghyun…”

“No problem. YAH!!! TAEMIN-AH WATCH OUT!!!” he ran off.

Every once in a while, we’d switch up our enemies. I was currently fighting Eunhyuk who had the ability to form metal where ever he’d like. He threw a large daggar at me, but I was lucky enough to dodge it. I found it easier to fight since TVXQ had come to help us. We outnumbered Super Junior with B1A4, SHINee, Big Bang and TVXQ. With Yunho’s and Junsu’s extraordinary powers, it was definitely easier to fight. With Junsu’s explosion, it distracted them and gave us an opening to attack them. Also, with Yunho’s ability to control time, it was also easier to hit Super Junior directly.

Eventually, we were able to knock out most of Super Junior. We didn’t intend to kill them. Only Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi, and Heechul were still awake. As we finally managed to knock out Eunhyuk, they glared at us.

I growled,

“You’re outnumbered now… What do you plan on doing now?”

Leeteuk narrowed his eyes at us.

“I don’t suppose that we can do anything since most of our special tactic vampires have been knocked out…”

Minho asked,

“Do you guys surrender?”

“We will not surrender, but we can make a truce or keep on fighting until our knock outs or deaths.”

GD stated,

“Let’s make a truce then. If you guys quit trying to end Baro’s and Erin’s vampire-human relationship, then we will stop interfering with you guys.”

“Truce… For now…”

Everyone lightly nodded as the rest of Super Junior picked up the unmoving bodies before disappearing. All of us sighed in relief after they left. TVXQ took their leave, as the fifteen of us quickly went hunting before going back to Korea. Before we got to an airport, Daesung made sure that all of us were healed and got new clothes since the ones we had were all ruined with rips, tears and blood. We arrived at the airport, and the boards said that we’d arrive in Korea at 7:15am.

*Good… Then we can surprise Erin-ah at school!*

The flight back to Korea didn’t seem too long because of my anxciety to see Erin-ah. Once we landed, Big Bang went home and the nine of us went straight to school.

-End Flashback-

 

 

 

Hey guys~ i updated!!!! did you like this chapter?! annnnd just a quick question... does it bug you when i tend to write violence? LOL i know that i asked that in my first story, but i still want opinions! heehee... well, don't forget to comment and subscribe! it gives me more motivation to write!!! (since i have lots of homework to do, i lose motivation -____-')