Chapter 16

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

-Baro’s POV- (heehee!!! im evil, aren't i?)

It’s been days since Erin-ah was kidnapped!!! I kept on pacing as I worried.

*It’s been days!!! She could be dead- NO!!! She has strong will power! She’d never die! But she’s human and can’t live long without food… AISH!!!*

“Yah! Hyung, calm down! Sit!!!” Gongchan-ah yelled.

“Don’t ‘Yah’ me!!! I’m worried as heck! She could be dead now!!! What if she starved to death?! Or even worse, what if someone bit her?!” I snapped at him.

“Remember she still has Sungmin hyung…” Jinyoung hyung calmly stated.

*I guess that’s true…*

I sighed, and took in a deep breath as Seven hyung rested a hand on my shoulder.

“Everything will be alright. If anything horrible happens, Erin-ah can always contact the Queen.”

“Bwoh?” everyone asked.

“I sensed something different about her when I first met her… I’m not sure what it is, but I think she can contact the Queen through her thoughts. I just don’t think she’s figured it out, or even thought about it yet.”

“Hm… She did seem a little different from all of the other normal humans…” CNU hyung nodded.

*That’s interesting…* I heard Sandeul hyung’s thoughts.

I couldn’t take this any longer. I was too worried about Erin-ah and I needed to lay off some stress. I wanted to go hunt and I left without a word.

-Sandeul’s POV-

Baro-ah was pacing around in front of me as I quietly munched on some chips. He must be worried sick about Erin-ah. Well, all of us, Big Bang and SHINee were worried sick about her.

“Yah! Hyung, calm down! Sit!!!” Gongchan-ah yelled.

“Don’t ‘Yah’ me!!! I’m worried as heck! She could be dead now!!! What if she starved to death?! Or even worse, what if someone bit her?!” Baro-ah snapped.

“Remember she still has Sungmin hyung…” Jinyoung hyung calmly stated.

He sighed, and took in a deep breath as Seven hyung rested a hand on his shoulder.

“Everything will be alright. If anything horrible happens, Erin-ah can always contact the Queen.”

“Bwoh?” everyone asked.

“I sensed something different about her when I first met her… I’m not sure what it is, but I think she can contact the Queen through her thoughts. I just don’t think she’s figured it out, or even thought about it yet.”

“Hm… She did seem a little different from all of the other normal humans…” CNU hyung nodded.

*That’s interesting…*

Baro seemed to be irritated and just left. He probably went to go hunting since he always went when he was either annoyed or bugged by something. The rest of us got bored and started playing cards as we thought up of plans on how to find Erin-ah. We’ve searched high, low, far and wide. We found no signs of her. We started playing Go Fish.

“Seven hyung!!! Do you have any….. Sevens? Hehehehe…” Gongchan asked.

“Go fish…” he smiled at the childish pun.

Gongchan-ah pouted and picked up a card. The card game went on for an hour and we started switching up the games.

*I miss eating candy with Erin-ah…*

Baro-ah finally came back home and came into the living room to see what we were up to.

-Baro’s POV-

After killing a few animals, I went over to SHINee’s house to hang out for a little bit. I wasn’t surprised to see Jonghyun in the same state that I was in earlier.

“She’s my only sister!!! I don’t want to lose her again!!! AISH!!! WHERE IS SHE?! I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!! TAEMINNIE, WHERE DO YOU THINK SHE IS?!?!”

He grabbed Taemin and shook him by the shoulders.

“I-I don’t know hyung!!!”

“Yah! Kim Jonghyun, do not raise your voice!!! Especially at my son!!!” Key nagged.

“Aish!!! Wouldn’t you be the same way if your sister was kidnapped by Super Junior?!”

I sighed and went over to calm Jonghyun down.

“We’re figuring out a plan to go find Erin-ah… We’re still unsure of where she is, but I have a feeling that I know where she is.” I told them.

“BWOH?!?!?! WHERE?!” Jonghyun asked.

“I cannot tell you… I just don’t feel that it’s right to tell anyone yet…”

-Erin’s POV-

I couldn’t form any words from surprise. He just stared at me emotionlessly. I had the courage to finally choke out,

“Y-You… W-Why?”

A light smile formed on his face, making his slightly chubby cheeks lightly puff out. He didn’t respond to me.

“H-Henry… Why?”

“I’ve known about Sungmin since the day he brought you back to the castle… and I figured that I should just help you out. Remember the time when I was chasing you and Yoseob? That was when I was thinking things over. I didn’t exactly attack and debated whether or not if I should join you guys.”

“Omo…”

“And in case you’re wondering, I’m the guy who can read minds that Yoseob talked about with you.”

I was still in shock. He said,

“And unfortunately, I can’t help you out of here… yet. If I make any sudden moves, I’ll be noticed. I’m working out a plan with Sungmin right now.”

“Oh…” I shifted my body slowly, and winced at the sudden pain.

Henry sighed,

“Sorry about your inconvenience, you will have to stay like that for a while longer.”

“How much longer? I-I miss everyone…” I asked, as sorrow started filling up in my eyes.

He squatted down so that he was at my level. He stuck a hand through the metal bars and pat my head. He answered with sympathy,

“Just a bit longer. It could be weeks to months before we can sneak you out of here.”

*Ehhhhh?!?!?!?!?!*

He read my thought and said,

“Neh… I’m really sorry… We’re trying hard to come up with a plan. We’ve also been trying to contact your friends and warn them not to come find you. So far, I don’t think the message has been received.”

I sighed,

“Well, I hope to get out of here soon. All of those vampires in the other cells are scaring me. Except for Changmin.”

Changmin whispered,

“Call me oppa…”

I nodded as Henry whipped his head towards the doorway which he came from. He stared for a couple of seconds,

“Ah, well in due time you will get out of here. I have to leave now, the rest of Super Junior are wondering where I am. You can call me oppa and I’ll see you tomorrow. Goodnight.”

He vanished

“Neh… Goodnight… oppa” I whispered.

I slowly fell into a dreamless sleep. I slowly woke up to banging on the metal bars. I opened my eyes to see poor Changmin oppa trying to attack me. Not only him, but also the vampire whose cell was right beside his tried to attack me now. I freaked out, and moved away from where I was. After ten more minutes, Changmin oppa finally stopped attacking and muttered a small apology to me for waking me up. I stared blankly at him as I slowly continued to wake up from my sleepy state. I sighed, bored out of my mind since I couldn’t really do anything for a while.

Weeks passed and I always fell asleep to crazy nightmares about everyone dying and sharp pains in my shoulder blades. I quickly woke up and wiped sweat off of my forehead, taking notice that I was still in the prison cell.

The same door that Henry had always come through was slammed open. All of the vampires down the hall started begging for blood and for their release. The two guys from Super Junior just ignored them and went over to my cell.

I slowly moved to the back of the cell to the corner farthest away from its door. It was Siwon and Yesung. They opened my door and grabbed me and zoomed away. I heard Changmin oppa yell after me and try to escape. I had no idea where we were going, and just remained limp in their grips. I was put into Siwon’s grip as Yesung tied my wrists and ankles together along with blindfolding me. I felt lots of sharp turns and within ten minutes we slowed.

“Yah, Sungmin-ah, Henry-ah! You guys take care of the human! We need to help fight with the others!” Yesung shouted.

“Neh!!!” the both of them chorused.

I assumed that they were fighting someone, but I was glad that I would be taken by Sungmin oppa and Henry. I felt Sungmin oppa’s arms around me.

“ERIN-AH!!!” someone called me.

*Omo… T-That voice can only belong to…*

I was taken somewhere else, away from where ever we were. Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa had zoomed away from a battle. I heard Sungmin oppa whisper to me,

“Erin-ah. Be prepared for your escape. You’re leaving today.”

“N-Neh… Thank you Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa. And um… is it alright if we can free five others? And can one of you take off my blindfold, it’s irritating not knowing where I’m going.”

“Ah! Neh, who are they?”

Henry took off my blind fold and undid the ropes around me.

“TVXQ… I befriended Changmin oppa.”

“Ah, sure but you have to beware. He’s been trying to attack you right?”

“Neh…”

“Hmm… Let’s bring blood servants to them then…” Henry pondered.

We took a detour and went to an upper level. They knocked on several doors and told the poor humans to report to the prisons where TVXQ were scattered to.

We continued to move and finally stopped once we got to a door way. Henry slowly opened the door to see if the coast was clear and we started moving once more. We were outside and continued on for thirty seconds and we seemed to be at a prison.

“This is where you were kept, Erin-ah.” Sungmin oppa stated.

“So Changmin oppa is there?

“Neh.”

We entered and all of the vampires started reaching for me. Henry oppa growled at them and a couple of them backed off a bit. We walked over to Changmin’s cell. He looked up and sighed in relief to see that I was okay. Not long after that he attacked through the metal bars.

“YAH! Changmin oppa, calm down!” I yelled at him.

He shook his head and calmed down.

“We’re helping you out of here.” Henry oppa stated as four blood servants walked over to us. The blood servant went into the cell and we closed the door behind them. Changmin oppa attacked one and ten minutes later, she was dead. He went straight to another one. It continued until all four of them laid dead on the ground. Changmin’s eyes finally turned back to their normal color before smiling at me.

“Are you finished being a crazed vampire?”

“Neh…”

“Just a question, why were you guys locked up?”

“We were bodyguards for another castle in Final Destination, and we weren’t on good terms with Super Junior’s elite vampire, so we were captured.”

“You won’t try anything anymore, will you?” Sungmin oppa asked.

“We won’t try anything, we promise.”

“Alright then, TVXQ is released.”

Henry oppa opened the door and let him out. Changmin oppa walked out and went with us to find his hyungs. Within five minutes, we found them all gathered in one prison and they had finished drinking blood. I also Jinyoung oppa there!

“JINYOUNG OPPA!!!!”

I screamed and ran over and hugged him, as TVXQ screamed,

“CHANGMIN-AH!!!!” all of them screamed and hugged him.

“HYUNGS!!!! I MISSED YOU GUYS!” Changmin oppa screamed back.

They had a hug fest. I pulled away from Jinyoung oppa, tears in my eyes,

“You guys are here!!!”

He smiled back,

“Neh!!! I’m so glad that you’re alright!”

Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa came over and we watched TVXQ. I asked Henry oppa and Sungmin oppa,

“So… what’s the plan for my escape?”

“Ah, we will bring you back home with Jinyoung-ah and the three of us will take care of you until the battle is over. Your other friends know about it.”

“Oh… Who came?”

“B1A4, SHINee and Big Bang.”

Suddenly, Changmin oppa yelled,

“AH! I forgot to introduce someone to you guys!!! Erin-ah, come here!!!”

I ended my conversation with Henry oppa and Sungmin oppa and walked over to Changmin oppa.

“Guys, this is my new human friend! She’s the famous Erin!”

“Bwoh?” everyone’s eyebrows raised.

“How did you get here?” one of them asked.

“I was kidnapped really early in the morning.”

“Ah…”

“ANYWAYS,” Changmin continued,

“The one who you just talked to is Jaejoong hyung, that’s Junsu hyung, Yunho hyung and Yoochun hyung!”

“Nice to meet you all, I’m Erin!”

“Nice to meet you too! Call me oppa!” Junsu squealed.

“O-Okay, Junsu oppa…?”

He squealed and hugged me as the others smiled telling me to call them oppa. Yunho oppa smiled warmly at me,

“If you’re his friend, then you’re our friend too.”

I smiled back at him,

“I find something funny… All of my friends seem to be vampires, and I don’t have a single human friend.”

He laughed and said,

“Well, humans come and go, but vampires last longer! Plus, they’re better friends!!! :D”

Jaejoong oppa walked over and knocked Yunho oppa on the head,

“Don’t listen to his nonsense. Vampires are pretty much the same with friendships.” He smiled and pat my head.

I didn’t know why, but he reminded me of someone, I just didn’t know who. I shrugged it off as Sungmin oppa called me over so that we could leave. We could be caught any minute now. I bid my farewells to TVXQ and went with Sungmin oppa, Jinyoung oppa and Henry oppa. We went on a plane and I suddenly asked,

“Wait… Where exactly are we?”

Jinyoung oppa smiled,

“We’re in Spain. The castle that you were in was hidden.”

“Oh… Wow, why am I always far away from home whenever I get kidnapped?!”

“They want to separate you and Baro. They want the distance to be far.”

Later on, I eventually fell asleep finally able to relax. I woke up a couple of times because Sungmin oppa got bored and started eating me… The plane eventually landed and we went home.

 

:DD howd you like this chapter?! Yay~ Henry decided to help!!! anyways, don't forget to comment and subscribe!!! :))