Chapter 8

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

I woke up to Baro oppa lightly shaking me, I decided to forget the last part of my dream.

“Yah, Erin-ah. It’s time to wake up!”

“Hmm, I don’t want to wake up~”

“Please Erin-ah, for me?” I heard a pout in his voice.

“Noooo~”

“Bwoh? Not even for me?”

“Noo~ I’m sleepy!”

He sighed,

“Sometimes you’re either really easy to wake up and other days it seems that you just want to be woken up the next day!”

I heard Seven oppa chuckle in the corner, since he agreed with what Baro oppa said.

I heard the others make their way inside Baro oppa’s room. I opened my eyes to see Seven oppa, B1A4 and SHINee in the room.

“Aish… What do you guys want?” I closed my eyes again.

“We want you to get up!!!” Key umma nagged.

I mentally rolled my eyes at him and said,

“…Taeminnie oppa~”

“Neh?” he asked.

“Come here~”

“U-Um… Okay…”

He slowly climbed onto the bed next to me. Once he laid down next to me, I grabbed him bringing him closer to me and tightly hugged him. He giggled and wrapped his arms around me too, hugging me back.

“Sleep with me, even if it’s impossible.”

He laughed,

“I’ll try.” He beamed and closed his eyes.

“Aigooooo! My cute children are hugging each other in bed~! I need a picture of this on my phone- AISH!!! TAEMIN-AH!!! We’re trying to wake her up! Not join her!” Key umma nagged.

It was silent for a few seconds before Taemin said,

“Shhh… We’re sleeping.”

Key umma’s diva side came out as he yelled,

“AISH!!! TAEMIN-AH, YOU DO NOT SHUSH YOUR UMMA! NOW GET YOUR OUT OF BED AND HELP US WAKE HER UP!”

“Aish, alright, alright! Sorry Erin-ah…” Taemin oppa pulled away from me and got off of the bed.

“It’s fine, Taemin oppa~”

“Come on, Erin-ah. Get up or I’ll kiss you.” Baro oppa said.

“You can kiss me as much as you want, Baro oppa. I still won’t get up.”

Sandeul oppa poked me a few times, begging me on his knees,

“Erin-ah, Baro-ah’s beautiful and beloved princess, will you pleeeeeeease wake up? Newly bought candy awaits you in the kitchen.”

“Noooo~”

“Then, if you don’t get up, Baro hyung will you in your sleep!!!” Gongchan oppa tried.

“I know he won’t me. He’s not the kind of guy who would do a thing like that. Plus, you’ve already tried that on me before. I haven’t forgotten how mad I got at you for scaring me.” I sent him a mental glare.

“Darn it.” He cursed in his head.

Everyone was silent for a few seconds until I felt Jinyoung oppa and CNU oppa start tickling me.

“AHAHAHA! NO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! S-S-Stop it!”

I finally covered all of my ticklish spots and rolled over to my side as Roo jumped onto the bed and my nose. The two of them gave up.

“Get up or else I’ll have Seven hyung keep you awake for the entire night tonight. After all, whenever B1A4 is out, he stays to guard you.” Jonghyun oppa threatened.

“Aish, fine, fine. I’ll get up.”

I really didn’t want to lose any of my precious sleep.

Minho oppa and Seven oppa helped pull me out of bed. I thanked them and did my daily routines before eating breakfast in the kitchen. Baro oppa grabbed some blood and sat down next to me at the empty table as I continued to eat. We talked through our thoughts until I finished eating and he’d finished drinking his blood.

The twelve of us started walking over to school. All of us got bored half way to the school so I asked everyone if they wanted to skip there. Everyone shrugged and went with the idea. We made three lines of four people that linked arms. It looked like this, with my line in front:

CNU-Sandeul-Jinyoung-Gongchan

Taemin-Key-Minho-Onew

Seven-Jonghyun-Erin-Baro

All of us skipped to school, arms linked with one another’s. As soon as the school buildings were in sight, everyone unlinked arms and continued walking normally. We went over to our usual benches and talked. I took a detour first with Seven oppa and Baro oppa to my locker. I saw a few notes sticking out of my locker vents.

*Oh boy…*

I opened the locker, and the amount of hate mail I got, opened the locker door for me. There were lots of letters completely crammed into my locker.

*Probably from getting piggybacked yesterday…*

*Don’t worry about it Erin-ah, they were just jealous.*

I sighed and Seven oppa helped me kick them to the side. I got my stuff and we went back to the benches. The bell rang fifteen minutes later and we went to class. Of course, Seven oppa walked with me to the class since he’s in every single one of my classes, and Baro oppa dropped me off outside of the classroom. He kissed me goodbye and left. I went to my seat and talked with Seven oppa.

“Would you have really kept me up all night if I didn’t get up this morning?”

“Probably… I’d most likely just talk to you all night and leave you with ten minutes to rest.”

“….Meanie…”

He laughed and the teacher finally came through the door. The next two classes went by semi-quickly as I talked with Baro oppa throughout the entire time. Lunch time finally came and the twelve of us went to the lunch lines. Again, Jinyoung oppa obsessed over the food I ate and gave me a giant pile of food, which I shared with Baro oppa and Jonghyun oppa. A few fangirls came up behind me and one of them said,

“That’s awfully a lot of food there. You’re going to turn fat if you eat all of that. Why don’t you take my chocolate milk?”

Baro oppa quickly turned around and caught her wrist right before she was about to dump the milk on my head.

“You should leave before I get any angrier than I already am right now.”

“B-B-Baro opp-“

“And quit calling me oppa. It sounds disgusting when it comes out of all of your mouths.”

I heard my oppas silently snicker.

He let go of the girl’s wrist and turned back around to pick off some more food from my tray. The fangirl didn’t leave and dumped her carton of milk on my head. Jonghyun oppa and Baro oppa suddenly flinched away from me as some of the milk splattered onto their clothes.

I closed my eyes,

*Hold the tears back, hold the tears back, hold the tears back…*

I felt the tears come to my eyes, but I stopped them from rolling down my cheeks. Another girl said,

“Awww, is the stupid attention lover going to cry now? What a baby!!!” the fangirls started laughing.

The tears slowly leaked.

*No!!! I said to hold the tears in!!! WHY?!*

I felt everyone at the table glare at the fangirls. I saw Baro oppa’s and Jonghyun oppa’s hands ball into fists from anger and annoyance. Seven oppa quickly got up and lightly pushed the girls two feet away from me. He glared at all of them,

“I suggest you girls leave.”

“S-Seven oppa…”

“You better leave before Erin-ah’s boyfriends start making a move. And do I seriously have to keep reminding you to not call me oppa?!”

“M-Making a move?”

“He means making a move, by either yelling at you or hurting you, so you better leave soon.” Key umma stated, as he continued to eat.

“You have three seconds to leave...” Jonghyun oppa growled through his teeth.

The fangirls completely freaked out and ran away. Seven oppa sighed and shook his head as he sat back down in his seat.

“G-Guys?”

Everyone looked at me.

“Thank you for standing up for me…”

“It’s not a problem. You don’t deserve to be bullied.”

A second passed…

“Do any of you guys have any extra clothes?”

“Here, I always have extra clothes in my backpack just in case I decide to play basketball after school.” Minho oppa handed me a t-shirt and black shorts.

“Thank you Minho oppa… I’ll be back.”

Everyone nodded as Seven oppa escorted me to the girls’ locker room and waited outside as I took a quick shower. I put on Minho oppa’s clothes, which were a bit too big, since he was so tall and walked out. We both went to my locker first and put my clothes in before we went back to the cafeteria. We walked in and saw Onew oppa and CNU oppa cleaning up the mess that the fangirls made. They quickly finished and I said,

“Thank you oppas.”

They smiled at me and went back to their seats. We continued eating in silence, since none of us felt like talking after the incident earlier. When I was done eating, I grabbed Baro oppa’s arms and hugged it, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Tired?”

“Neh…”

He my cheek before he continued on eating. Ten minutes later, Baro oppa said,

“Sorry Erin-ah. Jonghyun and I have to leave early to talk to the teacher about a project.”

“Ah, neh… It’s alright.”

“I’ll see you later.” He kissed my lips for a few seconds and pulled away.

Jonghyun oppa pat my head and pecked my forehead before the both of them left for their class.

I sleepily sighed and laid my head on the table. The bell finally rang fifteen minutes later and we had to go back to class.

“Aish… I can’t wait to go home…”

Seven oppa tapped me,

“Come on, Erin-ah. We need to go to class.”

I sleepily stood up and started walking with him. I seemed to walk slower so he just pulled me onto his back, after we were a quarter way there.

“Thanks, oppa.”

“No problem…”

He set me down on the ground just outside of the classroom and we walked in. We walked to our seats next to each other and patiently waited for the teacher to arrive. I started dozing off a couple of times, but Baro oppa and Seven oppa kept me up. Baro oppa reached me through thoughts, as Seven oppa kept on tapping me. The classes dragged on and almost killed me from boredom. School eventually ended that day and the twelve of us walked home. SHINee broke off from our group to go home.

“Ah~ home sweet home.” I sang.

“Neh.” Everyone chorused in agreement.

“You guys should be singers. You guys always seem, in a way, to harmonize whenever you guys talk together.”

They laughed and Jinyoung oppa said,

“If we were human, then we’d totally do it. But since we’re vampires and aren’t aging, people would start noticing.”

“Ah, I guess that’s true.”

All of us relaxed and did our homework for a couple of hours. Suddenly, there was a light knock at the door... And I didn't feel good about it...

 

 

Updated!!!!! :D :D please subscribe and comment!!! :)