Chapter 24

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

The feathers weren’t a natural color, they were lavender purple! With a shaky hand, I touched some of the feathers that were exposed.

*D-Do these wings belong to… Me?*

I tried moving them, and they did everything that I did. I flexed them and felt a great stretch. Slowly and weakly, I stood up along with Baro oppa. My legs felt weak once more from the venom spreading quicker since I was moving around a lot more. I fell back onto the ground, almost blacking out. Baro oppa had returned to my neck and drank more of my blood.

*Baro oppa… Why are you doing this?*

*Because you betrayed me and all of your friends. I can’t forgive very easily.*

*Aish, Baro oppa! If you had to chose one of those two options: let all of your friends die with your loved one, and live peacefully, or let everyone live, but marry someone else? They never said that I had to stop seeing you.*

I started feeling lightheaded due to lots of bloodloss. Baro oppa slowly pulled away and searched my eyes. I couldn’t help but stare at the blood that trickled down from his lips.

*I really didn’t want this either… Please just stop it Baro oppa. Saranghae.*

He didn’t say anything as I saw behind him that one of Ryosuke-chan’s clones was hit backwards and Sungmin oppa had zoomed over with a crazy look in his eyes. My eyes widened as he suddenly lunged for me. I was just barely even able to dodge it, but he still was able to put five scratch marks on my cheek. The trance that Baro oppa seemed to be in earlier, suddenly vanished. He shook his head and looked at me, his lips.

*Aish… Sungmin oppa ruined it…*

Before Sungmin oppa was able to attack me again, three of Ryosuke-chan’s clones pulled him back. I couldn’t take it anymore, I flexed my wings and flew away from where I was. It wasn’t long before I became weak and fell to the ground, in front of one of the elites. He had just thrown Taemin oppa into Key umma, knocking the both of them over. He turned and smirked at my state. I couldn’t move, as my muscles started to get eaten away from Baro oppa’s venom.

“Ah, so my soon to be wife is actually an angel… How lovely!” he his lips.

He picked my body up and furrowed his eyes at Baro oppa’s bite marks. I tried to get out of his grip as he wiped some blood from the scratches on my face. He the blood off of his fingers and stared at me. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Teen Top arrive and start fighting my friends.

I suddenly felt something pierce my back and stab through my chest. I looked down and I saw the tip of a sword. I couldn’t describe the amount of pain that I was in. The Elite dropped me and I fell to my side. I looked up to see Kikwang with a familiar sword in hand, with my blood on it.

*Where have I seen that sword before?*

-Flashback-

*Neh… They were sent here to eliminate us… We need to get you out of here. And fast.*

Jinyoung oppa slowly and lightly moved a curtain, but as soon as he did, the window broke open and in came six vampires. They looked extremely bloodthirsty just by looking into their eyes.

Five of them attacked B1A4 and one approached me. He had shortish black hair that was spiked up. He gave me a y smirk,

“You are one very cute looking human.”

I couldn’t find anything to say. I looked around, noticing that everyone was busy fighting off the other vampires.

“Too bad that you’re not supposed to be living anymore.”

His mouth twitched into a wicked looking smile as his eyes turned from red to icy blue. I felt pressure in my head as a male voice commanded,

*Do as I say, and the pain will go away…*

*No!*

The pressure in my head increased,

*Come here.*

*I don’t want to!*

More pressure was added and my head started pounding. As if I had a huge headache.

*I will tell you again, come here.*

My legs slowly lifted themselves and I walked over to the vampire. He held out a sword to me.

*Take it.*

*N-No! G-Get out of my head!*

More pressure was put in my head, and I started to feel extremely dizzy as my arm reached and grabbed the sword.

*The more you resist against me, the more pain I will bring you. Our thoughts are currently blocked by any mind reading vampires. They cannot help you. Now, turn around.*

*I-I will not turn around!*

My body twitched and slowly turned around.

*Attack your oppas.*

Without hesitation, my body moved on its own. I stood behind Baro oppa. He seemed to have felt my presence.

“Erin-ah! What are you doing?! Get out of here!”

*Raise the sword…*

I rose the sword briefly, taking a glance at myself in the reflection that the blade gave off. My eyes were no longer brown, they were now icy blue. The same color as the vampire I was just with!

*Relax yourself… And the Legendary Sword through his heart.*

*No!!! BARO OPPA!!!!!*

-End Flashback-

*It’s the… Legendary Sword!*

That was the last thing that I remembered before blacking out.

I found myself sitting on top of a white fluffy cloud. It seemed that the light wind was pushing me around to somewhere. I sighed, and laid down and relaxed. I stared at the blue sky for some time until I heard someone’s gentle footsteps. I sat up and looked around. My gaze landed upon eight rather handsome looking guys. I suddenly recognized them as Infinite and someone new! They approached me and sat around me in a circle.

“How… Where…” I started asking. I didn’t know where to start.

Dongwoo smirked,

“Believe it or not, all of us are a quarter angel.”

*No wonder the Queen didn’t bring them back to life… They’re not full vampires!*

Sungjong continued,

“And right now, we are in Finality.”

I remembered,

“I’ve… been here before...”

I looked around for a while, and then looked over the cloud that we were sitting on. I saw the ground of Finality below us. We were gently floating over the same place where I first met the Queen. I sighed and rejoined the circle.

“So… Since you guys aren’t attacking me anymore, we should make up?”

Infinite smiled and agreed with me. They finally introduced me to the one other guy who arrived with them. He didn’t look Korean… If anything, Japanese.

“Hi there, I’m Nakayama Yuma! Call me Yuma-chan.”

I smiled,

“Are you a friend of Yamada Ryosuke?”

His eyes widened,

“Yes, I actually am! How do you know him?”

“I met him when I was locked up in a jail.”

“Ah, I see…”

We were silent for a few minutes until I asked,

“Infinite, why haven’t you guys chosen to go back to living? After all, this is the place where you decide whether or not if you want to continue living.”

“We just don’t know how everything is… We don’t know whether or not if we have to start working as bodyguards again if we start living again.” Hoya stated.

I answered for him,

“We killed Rain, one of the Elites who had two groups as bodyguards. They’re currently not working as bodyguards, so I don’t think you would have to unless another Elite decides to hire you guys.”

“Well I guess that solves our problems… What are you doing here?” Sungyeol asked.

I had a sudden flashback of what happened before I found myself here. I hesitated before telling them everything. All of them kept silent as I told them everything.

“Wah, you have wings now? Let us see!” Sungjong enthusiasticly smiled.

I opened up my purple wings and they stared in awe. I lightly smiled,

“I’m not too sure what to do anymore… I’m just tired of everything, and I’m tired of being attacked by vampires.”

“But you do still love Baro, don’t you?” Woohyun asked.

“Neh…”

-Baro’s POV-

I saw Erin-ah fall to her side as Kikwang had stabbed her. My head started throbbing. I couldn’t hear anything except for Erin-ah’s heartbeat. It drove me crazy! A large headache started forming inside of me. I felt a presence nearby, and I looked up to see an Elite. His eyes were an unnatural color. I suddenly realized,

*I’ve been under partial mind control!*

I cursed in my head, since I didn’t know until now! Maybe Kikwang, Sungmin hyung and Henry hyung are still under mind control! I shook my head, trying to get rid of the headache that the Elite was causing since I snapped under his power. The Elite smirked at me,

“I feed on strong emotions and use it against them without them noticing it.”

I stared at him and started fighting against him. I grew frustrated with him, he was using others to fight against me and as his shield! I looked around and saw the vampire who came with Erin-ah. He seemed to be helping me as we fought…

-Erin’s POV-

Everyone smiled at me and said,

“Then you should live!”

I sighed.

“Well, if I chose to live, then will you eight decide to live too?”

All of them exchanged glances, and shrugged,

“Why not?”

Everyone smiled as our visions became foggy and turned black.

 

 

YAY i updated!!! :) sorry that this chapter might have gotten a little boring.... but please don't forget to comment and subscribe!!! :DD