Chapter 15

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

He curled up and held his head in between his arms. Every ten minutes, he’d momentarily lose himself, and feel guilty afterwards. I eventually fell asleep against the cold walls, as the other vampires watched me closely. It seemed only maybe an hour or two before I woke up and it seemed to be dawn outside. I sleepily looked around to see Changmin in the same position as when I fell asleep. I asked,

“Changmin,”

He slowly looked up,

“N-Neh?”

“Are you alone here? Or do you have a group with you?”

“I-I am in a group, b-but there are m-multiple p-prisons here… W-We’re all s-scattered.”

“What is the name of your group?”

“T-TVXQ. T-There are f-five of us… Y-Yunho hyung, Y-Yoochun hyung, Junsu hyung and J-Jaejoong hyung… I-I have no idea where t-they are…”

I looked away and thought to myself,

*That reminds me that I don’t know where Baro oppa and everyone else is…*

There was a small pause before he tried attacking me through the bars once more. I jumped at the sudden lunge. He sighed as he relaxed his body against the bars.

“How long have you guys been here?” I asked.

“W-We’ve been here for at least t-three years…” he grumbled.

“Omo…”

“N-Neh… I-It’s about time t-that we’ve broken out…”

The day slowly passed by as we had small conversations with each other, as the metal bars between us acted as a barrier. It was already late in the evening. I was starving by now, and I was about to pass out. The door down the hall opened up, and all of the vampires ignored the person. He walked down to my cell, and in the darkness, I was able to make out a shadow. I smelled freshly made food.

*Who could that be…? Is it Sungmin oppa?*

The figure slowly bent down and lightly pushed it under the metal bars and left. I mentally thanked whoever the shadow was. I lightly crawled over to the food and started to eat. My hand hurt when I picked up the chopsticks, but I it up and ate. I savored the taste of the food. Even though it’s been a whole day, the food felt good in my stomach. Through bites, I asked Changmin,

“Do you know who that was?”

“N-No… Remember, i-it’s hard for m-me to see in the d-dark since I haven’t h-had any blood f-for a while…”

“Aish… I really want to know who that was…”

After I felt full, I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to see the sun shining brightly in the sky. It seemed to be late afternoon.

*Wah~ did I really sleep that long?*

My body was extremely stiff, so I tried to move around. As soon as I moved in attempt to get up, I winced remembering what Super Junior did to me, minus Sungmin oppa. I was still injured from their attacks. Changmin startled me when he started hitting at his metal bars, in attempt to escape. He screamed in frustration as he grew even thirstier at the sight of me.

*I wish that I could help him…*

Another day passed and I never stopped thinking about my friends, especially Baro oppa. I sat in front of the metal bars, facing Changmin who just sat there cross legged facing me. I kept on replaying what had happened the night before I was kidnapped.

-Flashback-

“Aigoo… Since when did you turn so cutesy?” he hugged me back.

“I think Sungmin oppa’s aegyo rubbed off onto me.”

“Ah, the King of Aegyo has taught you some without even knowing.”

I smiled and we went to the couch, and squished against Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa. I sat on Baro oppa’s lap and talked. After a while, SHINee left to go home and the rest of us went out to dinner since it was a Friday night. A few times, Baro oppa fed me, and course we made sure that we didn’t go overboard to annoy everyone. After dinner, the twelve of us went bowling since nobody had good experience and wanted to improve. On my team, it was Seungri oppa, me, Baro oppa and Daesung oppa. On another team, it was Taeyang oppa, GD oppa, Sandeul oppa and Seven oppa. The third team had Gongchan oppa, Top oppa, Jinyoung oppa and CNU oppa

Seungri oppa went up first on our team and he managed to knock down eight pins, ending up with a split. He took his second turn and somehow ended up hitting both pins. He grinned and dusted off his shoulders.

“Not a problem!!!! Your turn Erin-ah~”

*Aigoo…* I sighed.

*What’s wrong?* Baro oppa asked.

“I’ve never been bowling before, so I don’t know how…” I said.

“I’ll show you then!” he smiled at me.

He got up with me and the other teams yelled,

“YAH!!! That’s cheating!!! Let Erin-ah bowl by herself!!!”

“Yah, if you didn’t know how to bowl, wouldn’t you want help too?!”

“…….She doesn’t know how to bowl?”

“Nope.”

“GO ERIN-AH AND BARO-AH/HYUNG!!!!” everyone cheered.

Baro oppa taught me how to hold the ball and held my hand that held the bowling ball as he stood behind me.

*You want to knock down all of those pins in order to score points.*

We started walking to the front and he told me to release the ball as he swung my arm down. I managed to knock over four pins.

“GOOD JOB ERIN-AH!!!!!” everyone screamed.

*Did you need help with your second half?*

*Um… Sure!*

The same thing happened again but this time all of the pins were down!!!

I watched everyone else bowl for a while until it was my turn again.

“Go Erin-ah!!! You can do it!!! I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!!” Daesung oppa cheered.

I smiled at him and bowled. Everyone was silent as they watched me. I hit all of them in one go!!! Everyone was silent for a few seconds with their jaws dropped. I turned around and asked,

“What?”

They didn’t say anything, so I asked again,

“What? …Why are you guys staring?”

Baro oppa got up from his seat and hugged me.

“You got a strike, and that is very very good for a first timer!!!”

Everyone started cheering and the game went on. I kept on getting strikes for the next six turns and by now I was leading. It was my turn again and I stood up and grabbed a bowling ball. I saw Seungri oppa whisper something to Baro oppa and Daesung oppa. I gave them a weird look but went back to bowling. Right when I was about to go, Daesung oppa started making a lot of noise as Seungri oppa and Baro oppa went to the sidelines and did aegyo.

“Wah!!! You guys are distracting me!!!”

“B-But Erin-ah~ aren’t we cute?!” Seungri oppa asked, giving me puppy eyes.

Suddenly, Jinyoung oppa, GD oppa, Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa joined them in the distractions using aegyo.

“Aish!!! You guys keep on distracting me! What if I accidentally hit one of you guys?!”

“It wouldn’t hurt us anyways…” Jinyoung oppa shrugged.

I rose a brow and just took my turn. At the last second, Baro oppa did one last piece of aegyo on me, making me hit just one pin.

“Aish!!! Baro oppa!!!!” I whined.

He just smiled and chuckled, ruffling my hair. I pouted as I got another ball and again, everyone started using aegyo. This time everyone that came with us got in two lines, facing me on the isles’ sidelines and used aegyo. I closed my eyes,

*Ignore them…*

*Ignore who…?* Baro oppa cutely asked in my head.

*Aish!!!!*

I ignored everyone and bowled. I was still able to get a spare! We played three more games as I grew tired. All of us went home and I got ready for bed.

“Goodnight Baro oppa, goodnight Seven oppa.” I said as I closed my eyes.

They both quietly replied,

“Goodnight.”

-End Flashback-

“E-Erin…”

I didn’t say anything.

“Erin!”

“Wha? W-What happened?” I asked.

“Y-You’re crying…” Changmin looked at me with concern.

“Eh?” I lazily felt my cheeks and they were wet.

“A-Are you alright…?”

“N-Neh… I miss Baro oppa…”

“Wait… Y-You’re… Y-You’re the f-famous human?”

“Aish… I guess so…”

Days passed by and after a while, I’d cry since I was homesick and missed everyone. Also, every late night or super early morning, that mysterious shadow stopped by. I knew it was a guy, due to his defined muscles in the dark. He always stopped by to sneak me food. After I’d eaten, I’d eventually fall asleep and wake up with the tray gone. Every once in a while, someone from Super Junior would check up on me and would feed me something little so that I’d just barely live. The thing is that they didn’t know that someone else was sneaking me food every night.

It seemed to be late into the night and the moonlight seemed to be really bright, since there was a full moon. The shadow guy came again with food. He watched his step and still hid in the shadows. I saw his pale arm and hand bring the tray of food down and push it under the metal bars. He pulled away and started leaving.

“W-Wait!”

The shadow paused and waited.

“W-Who are you?”

The shadow didn’t answer.

“C-Can you please show yourself? I-I promise that I won’t tell anybody.”

The shadow hesitated, thinking it over. A minute passed, and I saw him move. He took a slow step into the moonlight. He moved so that I was only able to see up to his chest. When he took a small step closer, I gasped at who it was.

 

 

 

HEY~~~ CLIFFHANGER~! :DD heehee.... i hope you liked it! please don't forget to subscribe and comment!!! :DD