Chapter 19

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

“Omo…”

I hugged him as tightly as I could, earning glares from the fangirls who stood not to far from where we were. He smiled, and hugged me back.

“So Super Junior will stop attacking us for now?”

“Neh!”

We were silent for a little bit. Doojoon sat down next to me,

“You may call us oppas… You have permission from everyone.”

I smiled,

“Okay, oppa… But just letting you know, I’m going to refuse to call Kikwang, oppa.”

He smiled, and left as the early bell for classes rang. I pouted,

“But I don’t want to go to class~ ”

“Come on, Erin. Let’s go! I’ll walk you to your class!” Baro oppa smiled.

All of us got up, and I walked to class with Jonghyun oppa, Baro oppa, Seven oppa, Sandeul oppa and Kikwang. I almost refused to call him oppa. We arrived at my classroom and I said bye to Jonghyun oppa and Baro oppa. Seven oppa, Sandeul oppa and Kikwang walked in as I stayed behind to kiss my oppas goodbye. I went to my seat as the teacher asked,

“Kikwang-ah, why don’t you introduce yourself to the class?”

I heard all of the girls squealing at his appearance.

“Hello everyone… I’m Kikwang~ And I will only allow one of you lucky girls to call me oppa~”

All of the girls glanced around in excitement wondering if it was one of them who could call Kikwang ‘oppa’. A fangirl screamed,

“Who get’s to call you oppa?!”

He smirked and turned in my direction,

“You, Erin-ah~! You may call me oppa~” he pointed at me and winked.

*AW HECK NO!!! NOT THAT ERT!*

*Who’s the ert?* Baro oppa asked in my head.

*Kikwang…*

*Don’t worry, he’ll calm down after a while…*

*I hope so…*

“Ah, thank you Kikwang-ah… There’s an empty seat behind Erin-ah… You may take it.”

“Neh!!!” he smiled brightly and walked to the empty seat behind me.

*Aish…*

I looked at Seven oppa who sat next to me. He only lightly smiled at me. I sighed and slumped down in my chair.

“Why the long face, beautiful?” Kikwang smirked as he approached me.

“When will you stop being so erted?”

“Maybe… I don’t know, never?”

I rolled my eyes and chose not to respond to him as the lesson started. The class dragged on forever!!! Kikwang always poked me from behind only to try and flirt through touching me. As soon as the bell rang, I quickly grabbed Seven oppa and ran for the door. I kept on running and eventually ran into someone’s chest, and they wrapped their arms around me.

“Oh hi beautiful, I didn’t think you liked me that much! Don’t worry, I like you too!”

I earned glares from fangirls. They stopped where they were and continued to watch us.

“Kikwang… Let go of me…”

“Nah… I like you in my arms.”

He squished me tighter, making it hard for me to breathe.

“S-S-Seven oppa…”

I felt him let go of my hand and tap Kikwang.

“Yah. Let go of her, or I’ll tell Baro-ah and Jonghyun-ah.”

“Aish… whatever.”

Kikwang finally let go.

“Aish! His hugs might be worse than GD oppa’s!”

We decided to walk together, in a normal manner and found everyone at the bench that we usually hang out at. I quickly ran over to Baro oppa and Jonghyun oppa who were standing next to each other. I quickly hugged the both of them.

*Baro oppa… I really dislike Kikwang!!!*

He sighed,

*I understand…*

I pecked both Jonghyun oppa and Baro oppa on the cheeks. I turned and saw Kikwang staring at me with an eyebrow raised.

*Baro oppa… Does Kikwang know about me and Jonghyun oppa’s fake relationship?*

*Neh… He just thinks it’s strange to have two boyfriends.*

*Oh…*

They finally released me and I linked arms with Jonghyun oppa as Baro oppa went to go talk with Dongwoon.

“So how was your first class, Erin-ah?” Jonghyun oppa asked.

“Annoying…”

“Why?” I could tell that his protective brotherly side was coming out.

“Don’t kill him, but Kikwang caused me to earn more hateful fangirls, and he was being erted throughout the entire class.”

“BWOH??!” he turned and glanced around, looking for Kikwang.

He was busy talking with Junhyung and Key umma. I saw his eyes flash red in anger.

“Aish!!! Only Baro-ah can flirt with you with my permission!!!”

“W-Wait!!! Oppa!!!”

He started walking over to Kikwang. I sighed,

“Jonghyun oppa!!!” I pounced onto his back.

“Yah, Erin-ah!!! What is it?!”

“I said not to kill him!”

“Aish, fine, fine…”

He stopped and went back to where we previously were, with me still on his back. We talked for a while longer before he, Baro oppa, Seven oppa, Jinyoung oppa Yoseob oppa, Dongwoon oppa and Minho oppa walked with us to class. Jonghyun oppa and Baro oppa said bye to me and went to their next class. The class that I was in now, was Cooking! All years were able to take this elective, so I got to partner up with Jinyoung oppa! He seemed overjoyed once we started cooking for the next lesson.

*Hm… No wonder Jinyoung oppa is so good at cooking…*

The teacher had a partner contest. Which ever group that had the best tasting dish, got five extra points on their next assignment.

“Let’s do our best, Jinyoung oppa!!!”

He smiled,

“Neh!!”

We high fived and started cooking pasta as our chosen dish. An hour passed of us cooking, and we finally took a taste test. It was the best pasta I’d ever had!!! The both of us smiled at each other, knowing that this was the best dish, before giving it to our teacher to try. The teacher stared at the food emotionlessly, befor proceeding to eating it. The teacher just finished eating it,

“I shall tell you the results at the end of class.”

“Neh.”

We walked away and back to our seats. We talked for a while until it was the end of the class.

“I shall now announce the winners of the cooking contest!” the teacher announced,

Everyone became silent and straightened up to listen to who the winners were.

“The winners are Jinyoung-ah and Erin-ah!!! Congradulations to you two.”

Jinyoung oppa and I high fived and hugged, congradulating each other as everyone groaned in disappointment.

The rest of my classes went by rather quickly, and Beast went home as I walked home with Seven oppa, SHINee and B1A4. After a few minutes, SHINee broke off from our group to go home. Once we got home and I opened the door, I was tackled to the ground by two familiar figures.

“OH MY GOD WE WERE SO BORED WITHOUT YOU!!!” Sungmin oppa screamed.

Henry oppa added,

“YEAH! AND MIN-MIN HYUNG WOULDN’T STOP USING AEGYO!!!”

Everybody just stood there, including Baro oppa, chuckling at us. I laughed at what they’d said and said,

“Well, now I’m home to keep you guys company!!!”

I pushed Henry oppa and Minnie oppa off of me, and all of us walked inside. I randomly asked,

“Minnie oppa, how do you always smell like strawberries?”

“That’s a secret~” he winked.

I rolled my eyes and said my hello to Roo. I followed Baro oppa into his room and started on my homework with him. After three and a half hours passed, I finally finished my homework.

*Baro oppa, you’re so lucky!!!*

*How am I lucky?*

*You finished your homework like thirty seconds after we even started!*

He smiled at me,

*That’s the benefits of being a vampire!*

We went out to the kitchen since Jinyoung oppa had called us out for dinner. 

 

 

HEYYYY~~~~ again, i think this is another short chapter :/ anywho, don't forget to comment and subscribe!!! it gives me motivation to write more!