Chapter 10

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

He looked around to see if anyone was paying any attention, which nobody was. They were too busy fighting each other at lightning speed. He looked back at me and stepped closer. He did the one thing that I didn’t expect him to do. He wrapped his arms gently around mine and hugged me.

“And I’ve been thinking… I’ve decided that… I want to help you.” He whispered in my ear.

I was completely shocked. My heart skipped a beat in fear, and I looked around, to make sure that nobody heard that. Nobody showed that they heard and I asked Sungmin,

“D-Did you just say…?”

He pulled away from me and nodded,

“Neh… I did.”

“B-But w-why? Isn’t th-that betra-“

“It may be, but I think you’ve changed me. After watching your entire life, you deserve to get what you want after so many years of getting almost nothing. By the way, you can call me oppa, but not around the rest of Super Junior. They’ll know something’s up.”

“Oh… Neh.”

“Hmm… it seems that I need to trick the others since it’s just you and me right now…”

We thought in silence for a minute. He asked,

“You’ve been bitten before, right?”

“Huh?”

“You’ve been bitten by a vampire before, correct? Specifically Dongwoo of Infinite….”

“Neh.”

“So you know what it feels like to have venom run through your veins.” He stated more than questioned.

“Please don’t tell me that you’re going to bite me. I nearly died the first time.”

“………………...”

“Are you being serious…?”

“How else would you plan on getting out of this?” he asked.

“….”

“See? But I won’t make it so that you’re super close to death like what Dongwoo had done. I promise that I’ll out all of the venom out of your blood stream, before you die. I’ll do it as soon as I can. And if I start acting coldly towards you, it’s all an act in front of Super Junior. Don’t take it personally.”

I really didn’t like the idea, but it was needed. I didn’t want to experience the feeling of venom in my bloodstream again. I sighed, and asked,

“…You promise?”

“I promise.”

“And you’ll notify B1A4, Seven oppa and SHINee?”

“Of course.”

A second in silence passed and he asked,

“Are you ready?”

“…Neh…”

He brushed my hair out of the way before leaning into my neck. I felt his sharp fangs lightly graze over my neck. He finally bit down into my neck, quickly drawing my blood. His bite didn’t hurt as much as Dongwoo’s did. It seemed more… gentle. Even though it didn’t seem as bad, I still felt the familiarity of my blood being out and venom slowly being spread into my bloodstream. I still couldn’t manage to keep it in, so I screamed my lungs out at the pain.

He took seven gulps of my blood before pulling away. I saw him with my blood dripping down from his mouth. He gave me an apologetic smile as everyone stopped fighting. My vision already started to black out as I felt Ryeowook’s grasp loosen and let go of me. I fell into Sungmin oppa’s arms… He smelled like strawberries…

-Seven’s POV-

Shortly after Siwon chased after Erin-ah, I slowly got up. I wanted to go after Erin-ah as her bodyguard, but as soon as I started making my way over, Ryeowook got in my way. I had no choice but to help Seungri-ah with this guy. It seemed like this fight was going absolutely nowhere after a few minutes. Suddenly, I smelled Erin-ah’s blood, and shortly followed by her scream. All of us stopped fighting and stared in her direction. I pretty much had the same thoughts as everyone else did in Big Bang.

*Crap. Sungmin got to her!*

Soon enough, her body went limp and fell into his arms.

-Erin’s POV-

I kept on blinking hard and shaking my head to keep my vision alert. I didn’t want to become unconscious just yet. I heard Siwon yell,

“Let’s get out of here now!”

Everyone seemed to nod as we sped away from Big Bang oppas and Seven oppa who seemed to be extremely weakened from fighting. A while later, I suspected that we arrived back at B1A4’s house where everyone seemed to be fighting.

“Yo guys!!!” Sungmin oppa shouted, grabbing everyone’s attention.

I heard the smirk in Sungmin oppa’s voice,

“We got the girl.”

Everyone in B1A4 and SHINee completely freaked out about my current state.

“Oh, well I guess it’s time for us to take our leave.” A leader-like guy announced.

My eyes were just barely opened as I looked up at Sungmin oppa who seemed to be talking to Baro oppa through thoughts.

*Erin-ah, is Sungmin telling the truth?*

*Neh, he is. Go tell the others, and keep it a secret from Super Junior… I’ll see you later, Baro oppa. Saranghae.*

*Alright Erin-ah. I trust him, and saranghae. Take care.*

Another wave of pain overcame me as I whimpered and tried curling myself into a ball. Sungmin oppa just held me tighter, preventing me from curling into a ball. I felt my heart beat struggle against the venom and it felt like it was burning and being stabbed with each throb. I gripped onto Sungmin oppa’s shirt as tightly as I could to keep in my screams.

“She’s doing awfully good with the venom. She’s not screaming in pain and annoying us.” A diva like guy stated.

“Well, it isn’t the first time that she’s been bitten.” Sungmin oppa frowned.

“BWOH?!” everyone shouted.

“Neh, I read her heart and I saw one part when she had to deal with Infinite. Dongwoo was able to bite her just before B1A4 and SHINee arrived. The only way that she survived as a human is that Baro out all of the venom before it was able to kill her. So this is the second time that she’s ever been bitten.”

Everyone was silent, as they took that in. That seemed to be a piece of news that they didn’t know of. Nobody knew what to say as we kept going. The only thing that I focused on was the beating of my heart. I couldn’t handle it as easily as the first time since I was in a vision for most of the time with the Queen of vampires. I started to squirm from the pain, and only earned a slap in the face by the diva guy.

“ it up, human!”

He turned his attention back to the center as I looked at Sungmin oppa who seemed to give me an apologetic look. I looked away, breathing deeply as I focused on trying to ease the pain. My heartbeat was completely off balance and still continued to struggle.

Everyone stopped as a green portal opened up. The sixteen of us went through, and a minute later we were in a castle.

*Great, I’m back in Final Destination… Just in another castle…*

Sungmin oppa was told by the leader-like guy,

“Go put her in the room and we’ll do the reporting.”

“Neh.” Sungmin oppa nodded and brought me to a giant bedroom with a bathroom.

He lightly set me down on top of the bed as I curled myself into a ball which wasn’t a good idea. He said,

“Erin-ah… Do you think that you can hang on just for a little bit longer?”

“Aish! I-I thought that you said you’d d-do it as soon as possible!”

“I know, I know, I’m sorry! They plan on checking on you later. They’re talking about you right now to Minzy.”

“Minzy?”

“The next elite vampire. We’re in her castle now.”

“W-Well, I might be able to hang on for a little bit longer… I don’t know how much longer though.”

My body winced as another random wave of pain overwhelmed me. Sungmin pouted and rubbed my back, in attempt to soothe me. Twenty minutes passed and Sungmin kept on leaving and checking on me. The other members eventually came in to make sure that nothing had happened to me. My muscles started burning and I let out a scream, highly disliking the feeling. All fifteen vampires stared me down as I dealt with the pain. They eventually left, buying my pain. Five minutes after they’d left, Sungmin oppa quickly zoomed in.

“Alright, they’re gone for good. They aren’t going to check on you anymore. Are you ready?”

“N-Neh.” I whimpered.

“Aigoo…” He pulled me up and brought me into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

He pushed my hips against the counter being careful of my broken bones, as he leaned for my neck. This time he bit down hard, out the venom from my blood. After a mouthful, he spit it into the sink next to us. I turned to see it. It seemed to be a dark red almost blackish color. He continued to repeat this process, but when we were right in the middle of it, someone lightly knocked on the door. My curse mark lightly tingled.  Sungmin oppa cursed as he washed his mouth and answered the door.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

“A-Ah... I smelled blood… I was wondering if everything was alright…” I heard a familiar voice.

“Neh… Everything is fine…”

“Um… Is there a human named Erin in here?”

“Neh, but we’re kind of busy… Come back in five minutes.”

“Alright…”

Sungmin oppa closed the door and returned to the bathroom. I was about to fall over, but he caught me just in time.

“Are you okay?”

“N-Neh… Just continue.”

He nodded and continued what he was doing earlier, and slowly the venom out of my blood. Two minutes passed and he finished, and he held his fingers on top of my wounds so that they would stop bleeding. Soon enough, it stopped bleeding and I washed off all of the blood that remained on me. We walked out of the bathroom and Sungmin oppa opened the door, to reveal a familiar half vampire, half wizard. My curse mark tingled as he walked over to me.

“Hey Erin, I didn’t expect you to end up here.”

“Neither did I… What are you doing here?”

He poofed up some chips and offered me and Sungmin oppa some.

“Since I was the one who gave you the curse mark, I felt your presence in Final Destination, and I wanted to see if you were really here.”

Sungmin oppa and I reached into the bag and munched on some chips.

“Well… then where’s the rest of Beast?”

“I don’t know… The six of us just split up after returning to Final Destination. We decided to take a break from working as bodyguards for now. We won’t be together until one of the elites think that they need extra help as bodyguards.”

“Wah~ so you’ll be our enemy again?!”

He sighed and ruffled his hair,

“Yeah, even if it’s against the Queen’s orders, the elites always seem to disobey in their own ways. Meaning, they won’t care that Beast and MBLAQ are hired as bodyguards and we’re not allowed to attack you.”

“Omo… that’s tough…”

“Neh~”

I heard his voice in my head,

*I know that this has been bugging you for a while. You can call me oppa if you want.*

I mentally nodded. I had forgiven him when everyone apologized to me when they brought me home.

“So, what do you plan on doing now?” I asked Yoseob oppa.

“Well, I was about to go back home and relax… What about you guys?”

“Erm… Well, I was about to form up a plan to get Erin-ah out of here, and back home.”

“Well, I can poof her back home, but not here. My magic is limited here in this castle. You just need to come up with a plan to safely get her out of here in one piece. Then I will be able to send her home.”

Sungmin oppa nodded and said,

“Alright, I’ll think of something.”

“Ah, well. I’ll see you guys later outside of the castle.” He smiled and walked away.

Sungmin oppa brainstormed the escape routes with me. All of them seemed very risky due to the wandering guards and sometimes wandering Super Junior. We sighed as we finally grew frustrated, not coming up with any good plans. My stomach suddenly rumbled. Sungmin oppa paused from what he was doing and looked at me,

“Are you hungry?” he started poking my stomach.

*His cutesy-ness is going to rub off on me -____-‘*

“Ehm… Kinda…”

“Aigoo… I’ll go get you some food. If anyone checks on you, pretend to sleep.”

“Neh…”

He smiled and left the room, closing the door. Three minutes later, he knocked on the door before coming inside. He had a plate with some steaming food on it and chopsticks.

“Thank you Sungmin oppa.” I glomped him.

*His cutesy act already rubbed onto me, aish…*

“You’re welcome, AIGOOO~ you’re so cute that I can just eat you!” He glomped me back.

*Ouch… even if that hurt, that was adorable!*

I started eating as he brainstormed for a while longer. He finally came up with a plan and we started on it. He picked me up bridal style, and my arms were hanging at my sides. I took a deep breath, trying to ease my pain as I kind of blushed.

“What?” he asked me.

“N-Nothing… I’m just not used to being held this way…”

“Oh…. Well, get used to it for now, and pretend to sleep or let your body go limp.”

“N-Neh.” I did what he said and he walked out of the room with me.

A few minutes passed and I heard a distant voice,

“Yah! Sungmin-ah!”

 

 

 

Updated~ uh-oh! whats going to happen?! DD: heehee i love giving cliffhangers LOLOL and did you guys like the outcome of what Sungmin decided to do? anyways, please subscribe and comment!!! im really starting to dislike silent readers! *pouts*