Chapter 3

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

I waved them goodbye and went to my seat. I smiled to myself,

*That was just too hilarious!*

 The teacher came in not too long after I calmed myself. We started the annoying lesson on how to make another project. I suddenly realized,

*Jonghyun oppa is in my first class, why did he leave?*

I shrugged it off and soon enough, lunch eventually came and I saw him again. I asked him,

“How come you weren’t in class?”

“Oh, the five of us went to all of the other classes to tell them not to call us oppa and to stop bullying you…”

“Omo… you didn’t have to oppa!!!”

He smiled and whispered,

“I’m your brother! What do you expect!?”

I smiled and hugged him, without a word. We went to the lunch lines where the other four were. We got our food and sat down at where B1A4 would usually sit. We ate our lunches and talked for a while. I could still feel the secret glares coming from all of the fangirls. Jonghyun oppa put his hand on my shoulder, scaring the living crap out of me!

“Ahhh! Jonghyun oppa! What was that for?!”

“Sorry, you just looked scared and I just wanted to reassure you that you were fine!”

“O-Oh… Sorry that I yelled at you.”

“It’s fine… Just make it up by buying me food?” he pouted.

“Yah!”

Everyone chorused in laughter as we continued to eat. The day passed by slowly and I walked home with Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa. I immediately went to Baro oppa’s room hoping that he had awoken. Sadly, he hadn’t. I sighed, feeling a huge wave of depression overwhelm me. Instead of going straight to my homework, I just flopped down onto the bed, next to Baro oppa and just laid there, doing nothing. After five minutes, my phone buzzed from receiving a text message. I checked it to see a text from Jonghyun oppa.

“Erin-ah, Key umma has finally awaken! Why don’t you come over!?!? I think he misses you, since his baby, Taeminnie still hasn’t woken up yet! The others are invited to come over too! :D oh, by the way, I have a small surprise for you!!! I think it will cheer you up, since Baro isn’t around!”

I texted back,

“Really!?! I’ll be over in a few minutes! :D hmm… I wonder what the surprise could be?”

“See you soon! ;D”

I got up and told Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa the news. They got excited and we went over to SHINee’s house. I rode on Sandeul oppa’s back as Gongchan oppa was right beside us. We arrived and saw Key umma whining,

“Aigoo!!! My baby Taeminnie!!! Wake up soon Taemin-ahhhh~!”

He suddenly felt my presence and leaped over to me, hugging me tightly.

“MY BABY DAUGHTER!!!!” he screamed.

He continued hugging me and swung me from side to side. Onew oppa said,

“We already told him what happened, so he’s up to date.”

“Thanks, I really didn’t feel like explaining everything all over again.”

Key umma finally let go and said,

“I’m super happy that you’re alive and survived everything! You poor thing, under Yoseob’s curse and having to watch us! Aigoo… It must have been hard on you! And what’s with that expression?! You should be happy that I’m awake now! Come on! Smile Erin-ah!!!”

“Neh… It was really hard on me...”

He pouted and enveloped me in another hug since he knew about Baro oppa. After we pulled away, I asked Jonghyun oppa,

“Oppa, what was the surprise you wanted to show me?”

“Oh!!!! Go check my room! Open the door slowly!” He grinned.

“Neh…”

I went to his room and slowly opened the door. I looked around and all of the sudden, I felt paws on my leg. I looked down to see an adorable puppy!

“Omo…”

I saw him wag his tail as I started petting him. I picked him up in my arms and went to Jonghyun oppa.

“Jonghyun oppa, he’s really cute!”

He smiled at me and said,

“His name is Roo. He’s yours now! He’ll keep you company! He’s already potty trained, so you don’t need to worry about housebreaking him.”

I lightly put Roo down and hugged Jonghyun oppa saying,

“Thank you, Jonghyun oppa.”

He hugged back and pat my head saying,

“You really needed some company, so you deserve him!”

“Thank you Jongpuppy oppa!”

He playfully rolled his eyes and said,

“It’s not a problem Erin-ah!”

I looked around for that cute little puppy, Roo, and he was obediently just sitting next to my feet.

“Awwww! Roo! You’re so cute!” I awed and picked him up.

Roo wagged his tail like no tomorrow and my face. I lightly smiled and hugged him.

Gongchan oppa pouted,

“How come you never call us cute?”

Key umma rolled his eyes and stated,

“We just don’t act cute enough when she’s around!”

Everyone laughed and we hung out for a while and talked. Key umma became bored and took me to go shopping. He literally dragged me into every single clothing store that there was! I didn’t mind the first few, but once I got tired, that’s when I started to get a little irritated, but not by much. I couldn’t get mad at a friend! He bought me ten full bags worth of clothing!

*Oh well… At least he was nice and paid for all of it… I should remember to repay him somehow.*

We went to B1A4’s place to drop my stuff off and went to SHINee’s house to have dinner. Key umma quickly made dinner and we finally sat down to eat. I was happy to be able to sit down after so much standing and walking. Key umma didn’t look tired at all!

*Maybe it’s because he’s a vampire…*

I shrugged it off. I mean, who actually spends more than four hours just trying on clothes at a mall?! Apparently Key umma does. We ate and then I had to go back home to do my homework.

“Bye oppas! By Key umma!”

“Bye, baby daughter of mine!” Key yelled back.

Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa helped me with my clothes as I was carried bridal style by Jonghyun oppa. You have no idea how awkward it seemed for the both of us. We never took the car anywhere, and since vampires were impatient, they always zoomed everywhere. I held onto Roo close to my chest so that he wouldn’t get sick from the sudden speed. We arrived back home within five seconds. I thanked Jonghyun oppa for bringing me home and Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa for taking my clothes. We went inside and I started on my homework and went to bed. But as I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Jinyoung oppa standing at the doorway of his room. His expression showed that he was really confused.

*Omo… Is he…? OMO! He’s really awake now!*

“J-Jinyoung oppa…”

I walked over to him and hugged him. He turned his head and looked at me with his confused expression. Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa walked over and saw us.

“I need someone to clear some things up for me…”

Suddenly CNU oppa came out from his room, holding his head.

“I would like an explanation too…”

 

 

Updated!! :D sorry that i still can't really update everyday! TT__TT ill make it up to you guys somehow!!! heehee, how did you like Erin's surprise?! Roo appeared!!! xD if you don't know what Roo looks like, then go here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dhEVNllZs4   and  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxDXbcp_UPc&NR=1&feature=fvwp

awwww! so cute, huh?! :3 anyways, please subscribe and comment!!! it makes me smile! :D :D :D