Chapter 27

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

 

We left Teen Top behind and slowly approached the Royal Castle. I took a deep breath and tried contacting the Queen.

*Your highness, we are arriving at your front gates. We may need your help to persuade the King.*

She responded,

“Yes, I shall help. You should know that the King is being very stubborn about this situation; and I shall tell the guards to let you through.”

We approached the gates of the Royal Castle and the guards smiled at us, letting us through. We proceeded through the gates and went looking for the King.

“Turn left at the fifteenth hallway…”

The Queen’s voice echoed in my head. After the fourteenth hallway, I lead everyone down the fifteenth hallway. The Queen kept on giving me directions on where to go. We finally arrived in the enormous room where both the King and Queen sat at their thrones. All of us bowed down to them in respect as the King glared at us and the Queen smiled at me. The Queen stood up and gracefully approached me. She smiled and held my face in between her two hands. Not a word was uttered from her. She let go and nodded at the others in acknowledgment. She went back to her throne as the King asked,

“Why are you here? Shouldn’t one of the lovers be dead by now?”

I shook my head and answered,

“We’ve come here to try and persuade you to allow our relationship.”

His eyebrows rose,

“And why is that?”

“If you and the Queen were different creatures and fell deeply in love, would you still want a relationship?”

He thought hard about it, but avoided answering the question.

“But none of that is a fact right now; we are both vampires right here and now.”

*I understand now what the Queen was talking about… The King is pretty stubborn…*

I opened my mouth to say something more, but he cut me off,

“Silence… Your relationship is forbidden, and one of you shall die.”

He stood up and his eyes flickered red. I slowly backed away and Baro oppa grabbed my hand reassuringly.

“Now,” the King whispered.

“Which one of you shall I kill?”

Baro oppa and I looked at each other. He pushed a thought into my head,

*Neither of us will die.*

Just then, everyone surprised me. Big Bang, SHINee, Sungmin oppa, Henry oppa, B1A4, Beast, Seven oppa and Ryosuke-chan with his many clones stood foreward in front of us, creating a barrier with their bodies. Jonghyun oppa hissed,

“I will not allow my one and only sister, or one of my great friends die.”

A blue lazer ball formed in his hand, as everyone else readied themselves with their special powers. I heard Taemin oppa’s lightning start crackling in his palm.

Key umma hissed,

“Erin-ah is my non-biological daughter, and she’s been hurt far too many times! If you dare to touch her, you will feel my wrath!”

Everyone agreed,

“NEH!”

The King scowled,

“How dare you talk to me so disrespectfully! Maybe I shall take all of your innocent lives!”

At an unbelievable speed, he charged for me. Even I couldn’t tell where he was due to his speed! Baro oppa wrapped his arms around me and jumped. Everyone scattered around and fought against the King. Baro oppa and I landed next to the Queen. The King was really powerful! He always had something up his Just within only a few minutes, at least one person would fall, not having enough strength to fight anymore. Minutes passed and almost everyone was beaten to a pulp. My heart dropped at the sight of them being drained of their power. The King had faced us and glared at Baro oppa and I. The Queen had stood up and got in front of us. The King angrily yelled,

“What do you think you’re doing?!”

“Enough!” the Queen had firmly yelled back.

There was an eerie silence in the room. Nobody spoke a word as the Queen looked around at everyone.

“They deserve to be together. Erin-ah was right. What if we were different creatures and fell in love?”

The King ignored her and suddenly he yelled,

“GUARDS!”

The room filled with guards. His eyes turned grey as did all of the guards in the room.

“Surround the Queen and all of these lower class vampires. Don’t let them pass you. Bring the two lovers to me.”

The guards did what they were told, and surrounded the Queen, SHINee, B1A4, Big Bang, Beast, Sungmin, Henry oppas and Ryosuke-chan’s clones. Baro oppa gripped onto me tighter and jumped away from all of the guards. Two of them managed to jump onto Baro oppa and another grabbed onto my arm. They yanked us apart and brought us to the King. I looked behind me to see everyone trying to get past the guards, but what ever they did, they weren’t able to get through. The King smirked at the both of us.

“Since I don’t like Mixed Angels very much, I think you’re the one to go.”

He snapped his fingers and the guards brought Baro oppa next to him, and faced him towards me. I gripped my sword and stepped backwards as he attacked me. The layer of blue engulfed my blade once more. I swung at him which he easily dodged. I aimed a kick at him and he ducked, and he grabbed my leg.

I had a feeling that I knew what was going to happen next. He swung me around in circles from my leg, and threw me across the room and I smashed into a wall. I got back up and attacked the King. I swung at him multiple times, and all of those tries, I always missed due to his great speed. I took out my bow and arrow and flew up into the sky, aiming for the King. I released the arrow, and it hit the ground right in front of him and exploded, causing the ground to shake. As soon as the blue smoke separated, the King was still standing where he was, with blood dripping down from somewhere on his head. He smirked,

“Is that all you’ve got, you weak little Mixed Angel?”

He lunged for me in the air, and brought me back down to the ground. I landed really hard on my back as he scratched my stomach with his overgrown nails. I kicked him off of me and stood up. I winced at the five marks but it up. Now was not the time to feel weak! I grabbed my sword and felt the familiar warmth that it gave me.

I focused on putting my energy onto the sword, and it created a sharper, fiercer looking layer of a blue aura around the blade. I attacked him, and I didn’t realize that my speed was a lot faster too. His eyes widened at my sudden power and new speed against him. I swung my sword at him and he caught the blade in his hand. He smirked as my eyes widened. He started pulling at the sword, but all I did was pull back. He spun and kicked me in the head, as he yanked the sword out of my hands. I had my tightest grip on the sword, so the yanking just made the sword fly twenty feet away from us and the blade stabbed into the ground as it landed.

I cursed in my head as the King smirked at me and just stood where he was. I clutched my head at the pain that I suddenly found from his kick. I turned my head to glare at him before I dashed away to retrieve my sword. Not long after, he also dashed after me. I dove for my sword and luckily grabbed it before he did, and flipped before I fell onto my side. My feet skidded against the ground and as I came to a slow, I immediately dashed for the King, the sword aimed for his chest. I felt like this was it. I sprinted as fast as I could, barely even breathing, my sword readied and the King wasn’t reacting.

Right when I was about to come into contact with the King’s body, he smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows at his reaction, and started to hold back. He took that advantage and grabbed my wrist, and flung me into yet another wall.

“Aish!” I winced from the impact.

Hours passed and I was pretty much beaten. I was on the ground, the Legendary sword just out of my reach. I was extremely tired and had almost no strength left to fight. I shakily got up and lunged for the King, but he only grabbed me midair by my neck. I looked into his eyes, and they suddenly turned silver and my body felt paralyzed. I couldn’t move myself even if I used all of my might.

I looked at Baro oppa who seemed to be squirming and struggling against the guards’ grips. I felt my body become limp as I continued to stare into the King’s eyes. He held his other hand out and the Legendary sword started rattling and it flew into his hand. My eyes widened and I tried struggling, but my body didn’t respond. He brought the sword up and said,

“You will be killed with your own sword… Any last words, forbidden lover?!”

I answered,

“I… hate…. you… I will a-always love B-Baro o-oppa… N-No matter what situation…”

He scowled and stabbed the sword through my chest. I gasped at the pain and heard Baro oppa scream,

“ERIN-AH!!!”

I coughed up blood as a bright light erupted from the sword and I heard five female voices say,

“This innocent Mixed Angel has been stabbed by her own blade more than once. One time is forgivable, but the second time is unacceptable.”

Five beams of light were formed from the sword, and were placed around me. They took the shape of other human-like figures. All of them stretched as I saw wings flex from their backs. The lights faded and turned into flesh. I was stunned by the sight! Nobody could believe their own eyes.

*I-It’s…. It’s the five other Mixed Angels who passed down this sword!!!*

I looked at Kikwang and saw tears form in his eyes as he stared at one of them. I looked back at the Mixed Angels around me. They glared at the King who still held me by the neck. He dropped me, and the Mixed Angel closest to me caught me in her arms. I was gasping for air and whimpering at the pain from the sword.

“Hush now, young one. This shall be over soon.” She cooed.

I slowly nodded as she brought me over to Baro oppa and gently laid me on my side. She smiled at Baro oppa,

“You seem like a lovely couple. No matter what happens, don’t ever give up on each other.”

Baro oppa nodded at her and she left to go join the other Mixed Angels. Baro oppa sat down next to me and my cheek.

*Are you alright?*

I slowly shook my head. He kissed my forehead and said,

*This will be over soon. Just hang in there.*

A moment had passed in silence and I heard an earpiercing shriek erupt from the King. It was toned out by one of the beautiful singing voices of the Mixed Angels. The shriek finally stopped as if the King’s body had disappeared. The guards suddenly snapped out of their daze and moved away from us. Since the King was gone, his power no longer worked over them. The five Mixed Angels and the Queen came over to us. One of them told us,

“It is over now, the King is long gone.”

The Queen smiled,

“The vampire kingdom was the only Kingdom against different creature relationships, so in all Kingdoms it remained forbidden. As long as one Kingdom disagrees with all of the others’ opinions on a law, then the law will be kept.”

Baro oppa and I smiled at each other. I suddenly coughed up more blood and winced at the pain from the sword still stuck in my chest.

“This will hurt a bit; I will try to be gentle.” One of the Mixed Angels told me.

She slowly pulled the sword out as she put a healing hand on my chest. As soon as the sword was completely pulled out, she set it aside and healed my deep wound. She finally pulled away and helped me sit up.

“We must take our leave now. Take care Erin-ah.” The eldest one smiled.

“Neh, you too everyone.”

They smiled at me, and slowly disappeared. One of them looked at Kiwang and sadly waved at him. I had to admit, she did look similar to me. When they were gone, all of my friends slowly made their way over. The Queen went over to all of them and healed them back to their normal health. Baro oppa had hugged me as Sungmin opp and GD oppa came over and hugged me super tightly, making a three-way group hug.

 “Omo, I almost thought that I wouldn’t be able to hug you anymore!” GD oppa pouted.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAH~ ERIN-AH!!! YOU’RE SO BRAVE!!!! I’M PROUD OF YOU!!!!!” Sungmin oppa squealed.

I saw Jonghyun oppa roll his eyes and smiled saying,

“You’re not even her biological brother and you act like it.”

Both Sungmin oppa and GD oppa let go and stared at Jonghyun oppa. GD oppa stated,

“You’re the biological brother… Why aren’t you hugging?”

Baro oppa let go of me too, and looked at him. All of us were staring at him before he pounced on me,

“NOW I get to hug my sister! :DD”

I smiled and hugged him back. We finally pulled back and faced the Queen. She smiled at us and said to me,

“You and Baro-ah are free to have your own relationship. Maybe I can find a new husband myself.” She chuckled.

We nodded and said our goodbye’s to the Queen before returning back home. Seven oppa was told that his job as a bodyguard for me was done, so him and Ryosuke-chan decided to stay in Final Destination. I gave him a sad smile,

“It was really fun to be with you, Seven oppa… Thank you for protecting me over all of this time, and being a second brother.”

He gave me a heartwarming smile and said,

“I was glad to be your bodyguard, Erin-ah. If you ever need an extra person to protect you, or just to be around to cheer you up, then contact me through the Queen.”

I nodded,

“Neh!”

I gave him one last hug before I turned to Ryosuke-chan.

“Thank you for helping us out, Ryosuke-chan… I hope we meet again!”

He nodded,

“It’s not a problem, I hope to see you again, bye bye~”

Just as we were about to leave, I heard a chilling familiar voice.

“Yah. We’ve come to retrieve some traitors…”

All of us spun around to meet the eyes of the rest of Super Junior.

*Ohhhhh no… I have a bad feeling about this.*

Leeteuk spoke,

“Sungmin-ah, Henry-ah… You guys betrayed us a while ago…”

Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa stiffened.

“You guys may have betrayed us, but… We’re willing to forgive you two. We no longer have any orders from Elites or the Queen that requires us to kill innocent people.”

The both of them sighed in relief. Leeteuk smiled at them,

“So, be a part of our family again, neh?”

“Neh!” the both of them smiled back.

He turned to me,

“And let’s be friends from now on alright?”

I nodded,

“Neh…”

We were about to leave before Sungmin oppa just had to burst out crying,

“WAAAAAH~ I’LL MISS YOU ERIN-AH!!!”

He engulfed me in his strawberry scent and hugged me really tightly.

“Y-Yah, Sungmin oppa!!!! I’ll miss you too, but we can visit each other whenever we want!”

He sniffled,

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

 

 

Yay, updated!!!! almost finished~ please don't forget to comment and subscribe :DD